C h ø c ø

Apr 15, 2021
I installed the HF Patch and protagonist doesn't turn transparent when grabbing. there a setting or plugin that can be adjusted changed to resemble something before I installed the HF Patch.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
It should be Do Not Hide Player when Touching under Koikatu Gameplay Tweaks and Improvements in the Plugin Settings menu.

It's one of the plugins included in both the repacks and the HF Patch (since the repacks include just about every plugin in the HF Patch).

2021-04-15 (6).png

hezelaflare

Feb 15, 2020
So Kplug has a few compatibility issues with other mods in the repack, but I'm not really sure how to go about those issues. Do I copy my game folder and paste it with a new name, then delete the mods that would have issues with kplug in that copied folder? Or is there an even easier solution?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
So Kplug has a few compatibility issues with other mods in the repack, but I'm not really sure how to go about those issues. Do I copy my game folder and paste it with a new name, then delete the mods that would have issues with kplug in that copied folder? Or is there an even easier solution?
The easiest solution is to use the kplug installer, as it'll remove any plugins that are incompatible. If you want to revert back, best thing to do is make a backup of the BepInEx, abdata and Plugins folders.

The not as easy way is to copy the files from the kplug zip into their specific folders, then use KKManager to disable some or all of the plugins that are listed in Mods Compatibility Issues section of CompatibilityNotes HTML file in the kPlugManual directory.

Reactions: hezelaflare

hezelaflare

Feb 15, 2020
The easiest solution is to use the kplug installer, as it'll remove any plugins that are incompatible. If you want to revert back, best thing to do is make a backup of the BepInEx, abdata and Plugins folders.

The not as easy way is to copy the files from the kplug zip into their specific folders, then use KKManager to disable some or all of the plugins that are listed in Mods Compatibility Issues section of CompatibilityNotes HTML file in the kPlugManual directory.
Thank you for the help, though now I'm having another issue. So I backed up my BepInEx, abdata, and plugins folder and installed kplug. Ended up not really liking kplug, so I copied my files back over. Everything seems fine, except now when I go into chara maker, almost all the uncensor selector options are gone. Anyway to resolve this?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Thank you for the help, though now I'm having another issue. So I backed up my BepInEx, abdata, and plugins folder and installed kplug. Ended up not really liking kplug, so I copied my files back over. Everything seems fine, except now when I go into chara maker, almost all the uncensor selector options are gone. Anyway to resolve this?
Try running KKManager and see if Uncensor Selector is listed in the plugins tab and has a checkmark next to it.

Reactions: hezelaflare

hezelaflare

Feb 15, 2020
Try running KKManager and see if Uncensor Selector is listed in the plugins tab and has a checkmark next to it.
Yep, its listed and checked. I tried disabling and re-enabling the mod to see if that could fix it but it’s still only listing the three options. It sucks but I mean, if theres no way to really fix it then I’m not really tripping about it.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Yep, its listed and checked. I tried disabling and re-enabling the mod to see if that could fix it but it’s still only listing the three options. It sucks but I mean, if theres no way to really fix it then I’m not really tripping about it.
Backing up the UserData folder and wiping and reinstalling Koikatsu is probably the best solution.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I believe that Kplug actually removes some of the uncensor files from the mod folder so if you didn't back those up that's probably why it's not showing any others. The only other possibility I can think of would be that you installed Kplugs uncensor because it overwrites base game files and you'll need to replace them again with the original files which should be included in the manual install version of Kplug.

Reactions: orly

Sporpata

Apr 3, 2021
In free H is there a way to stop the characters clothes from automatically being taken off? i dint find any mods that specifies the clothes would be removed. Im using rx9 n kplug 2.6 for reference

EvilFairy666

Nov 21, 2019
Guys i have problem. I think my bepin auto translator is bugged. It was working flawlessly untill today, now when i am talking to girls dialogue translation is inconsistent or missing. I tried copy paste newest translator from github but nothing change. Can it be some connection error from auto translator or what ?
Edit. Ok newest version of koikatsu solved this problem.

Last edited:

wdasd

Jan 8, 2020
If you get the error from using the Mega link, the problem might be on your account end, as I can download fine from Mega.

Have you tried the Google Drive link?
i am talking about google ones, every time i try them there is this message.

RedFlare

Jan 11, 2019
I installed the kPlug mod for my game and now the girls won't stop staring at the camera during H. How do I turn this off?
I can't seem to find anything to do with it in the kPlug menu or the plugins menu, any help is appreciated!

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
i am talking about google ones, every time i try them there is this message.
Either create a Mega account, or use the torrent link.

Google Drive has a limit on how many people can download. Apparently the limits are 750MB/hour and 1250MB/day.

STN could probably fix it by contacting Google, but seeing how large the repacks are, it'll constantly happen.

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
I installed the kPlug mod for my game and now the girls won't stop staring at the camera during H. How do I turn this off?
I can't seem to find anything to do with it in the kPlug menu or the plugins menu, any help is appreciated!
Is this checked? If so, then try unchecking it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wdasd

Jan 8, 2020
Either create a Mega account, or use the torrent link.

Google Drive has a limit on how many people can download. Apparently the limits are 750MB/hour and 1250MB/day.

STN could probably fix it by contacting Google, but seeing how large the repacks are, it'll constantly happen.
i have 8 gb of ram and they way mega nz works just freezes my whole browser and i had to wait like 20 mins untill it finally managed to convert sht from ram to save one part...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, I finally got around to RX9 and now have multiple questions to help me try and figure out what went wrong in my setup.

How does the LewdCrestX mod work? Specifically the command crest. I tried applying it, no discernible changes aside from the new graphic on their stomach area that is only visible when not clothed anyway. It says they will obey any command, but I'm not sure what that means since there are no commands to give.

Also, unrelated to the first, which mod spread the main menu out into four rows instead of keeping the vanilla main menu layout and which mod totally got rid of the confirmation when hitting esc to exit? I normally use esc to pause because the menu does not during the school day, the girls still walk in the background, they just can't interact with you. I also liked the more compact vanilla main menu.

Koikatu-2021-04-19-02-26-31-UI.png

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes