JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Well, I finally got around to RX9 and now have multiple questions to help me try and figure out what went wrong in my setup.

How does the LewdCrestX mod work? Specifically the command crest. I tried applying it, no discernible changes aside from the new graphic on their stomach area that is only visible when not clothed anyway. It says they will obey any command, but I'm not sure what that means since there are no commands to give.
To be honest, I don't even know how it's supposed to work either; so I just disabled it in-game.

Also, unrelated to the first, which mod spread the main menu out into four rows instead of keeping the vanilla main menu layout and which mod totally got rid of the confirmation when hitting esc to exit? I normally use esc to pause because the menu does not during the school day, the girls still walk in the background, they just can't interact with you. I also liked the more compact vanilla main menu.

View attachment 1150791
Not sure what changed the main menu, as I still run the Darkness overlay mod.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Well, I finally got around to RX9 and now have multiple questions to help me try and figure out what went wrong in my setup.

How does the LewdCrestX mod work? Specifically the command crest. I tried applying it, no discernible changes aside from the new graphic on their stomach area that is only visible when not clothed anyway. It says they will obey any command, but I'm not sure what that means since there are no commands to give.
That crest might make it so that a character whose preference is to refuse things like condom-less sex will allow it instead.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That crest might make it so that a character whose preference is to refuse things like condom-less sex will allow it instead.
There is no clear indication on that one, unlike the ones like breedgasm, which does exactly as it says. With that one, it specifically says she gets psuedo-pregnant when you climax inside and that is what happens, although not as visible as one would think, it barely expands the girl's stomach region to indicate this status. Unfortunately, I did try that on this girl. I specifically chose one I set all permissions during sex to no on and she still forces a condom on me and forces me not to get too rough with caressing with the command crest applied. It also specifically mentions talking in the description, which tells me it is supposed to do something when in conversation. I would go to Marco's Patreon since it is a Marco mod according to his Patreon, but he specifically has comments set to patron only.

EDIT: Got clarification from the Discord, it is basically a 'can't say no' crest. Whether you ask to date her, ask her to lunch, or ask for sex, even on your first interaction, she will accept. This also provides a not so common opportunity to see her speak the line she gives when not a lover and asking for sex and she says yes. Most normal cases end up with a girlfriend request from the girl or the player before sex ever even comes up, though that can be somewhat avoided with certain trait and personality setups.

Last edited:

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Hi all!

Sorry for this but:
Is there a mod for male chastity cage?

Also, can someone link where the biggest collection of mods are?

Sorry, I'm quite a bit of noob.
Feel free to give me a pm!

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Is there any way to see what each mod actually does before adding it to your game?
Other than reading any descriptions that come with the mods/plugins, or a mod/plugin/creator's webpage/github, I don't think so.

If something isn't what you like, or causes problems, you can use KKManager to disable and/or delete any mod or plugin.

Reactions: Shirokamisama

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Small chance here but anyone here has Ticklefist's scene datas that he shared thru a mega link on discord? It's 1.55 GB but the mega link doesn't work anymore. He also left the server and doesn't accept fq.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi all!

Sorry for this but:
Is there a mod for male chastity cage?

Also, can someone link where the biggest collection of mods are?

Sorry, I'm quite a bit of noob.
Feel free to give me a pm!
Pretty sure a mod like that doesn't exist and the biggest collection is in the repack.

Is there any way to see what each mod actually does before adding it to your game?
Other than reading any descriptions that come with the mods/plugins, or a mod/plugin/creator's webpage/github, I don't think so.

If something isn't what you like, or causes problems, you can use KKManager to disable and/or delete any mod or plugin.
As JMccovery said, reading the description. However, not all of them come with a file for that, in which case you can also sometimes find it on the individual page for the mod, which is more often included as a link file than an actual readme is. If it isn't included in either way, a quick Google search may or may not work to find the mod page.

• Sad
Reactions: Shirokamisama

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Pretty sure a mod like that doesn't exist and the biggest collection is in the repack.

As JMccovery said, reading the description. However, not all of them come with a file for that, in which case you can also sometimes find it on the individual page for the mod, which is more often included as a link file than an actual readme is. If it isn't included in either way, a quick Google search may or may not work to find the mod page.
That's weird, cuz I saw a lot of chastity cage kokatsu models on rule34. :C
Welp, thanks for the answer though!

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
How to disable smart UI and FOV of Kplug ?
F9 or "." on the number pad. You can also disable Smart UI in the kPlug options (red outline).

2021-04-21 (4).png

As for disabling kPlug's FPV, I've occasionally ran into an issue where turning both options to OFF (highlighted in green) revert themselves back to ON the next time I load that save. I think changing the FPV/FOV options, saving, then restarting Koikatu keeps it disabled.

Reactions: Gunzorla

Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
F9 or "." on the number pad. You can also disable Smart UI in the kPlug options (red outline).

View attachment 1155134

As for disabling kPlug's FPV, I've occasionally ran into an issue where turning both options to OFF (highlighted in green) revert themselves back to ON the next time I load that save. I think changing the FPV/FOV options, saving, then restarting Koikatu keeps it disabled.
GOT IT. THANKS

Last edited:

D3d

Nov 20, 2018
looking to add a Mileena card just like these
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but their character/outfit have been either lost or placed behind a paywall. If anyone has a copy, could you please upload or pm?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes