Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
I feel stupid for asking this but, how do I get a girl to become nympho?
Maybe in changing her traits in the chara design?

Btw, i would like to know if a girl can win or lose traits depending what she does with you. (the trait "Likes Girls" for exemple)

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I don't know this game...
I curious to know, does it allows more actions than the other Illusion games ?
Also, is it possible to create custom scenes and adjust position of characters etc?

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017

Btw, i would like to know if a girl can win or lose traits depending what she does with you. (the trait "Likes Girls" for exemple)
I checked the wiki, and it says that when doing sex, if the orgasm bar fills up faster, you're hitting the sweet spot and that should make them nympho. adding the Slutty Trait supposes to give them multiple sweet spots, but either I'm blind or I'm not noticing any real differences.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's weird, cuz I saw a lot of chastity cage kokatsu models on rule34. :C
Welp, thanks for the answer though!
Could be a post edit, though those aren't exactly easy to pull off convincingly.

I feel stupid for asking this but, how do I get a girl to become nympho?
The only thing I can think of is the slutty trait, which can be set either in the character maker or the class list in your room.

There are mods with this capability, but no, they cannot gain traits in vanilla unless you set them.

I don't know this game...
I curious to know, does it allows more actions than the other Illusion games ?
Also, is it possible to create custom scenes and adjust position of characters etc?
You can create custom scenes in the studio, no, they cannot be used in game. There is a mod in place to adjust position, but that's it.

CAn you get to know staff characters? ike the nurse or teacher? cuz doesnt seem too
They work on an entirely chance based mechanic. You'll notice on the F4 list that the current listed teacher in each period has an H level percentage. That is incremented by hitting a certain dialogue that seems to only work to increment this percentage twice per period. Each time it increments, your next interaction has a higher chance of starting an H scene. This is the only real interaction they have. The teachers are not full characters like the girls you load into the class list and neither are the story students.

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Hello, making a futa protagonist and wondering how you can make female body out of it? because in "uncensor" you can choose female body, but i'd love also when she's wearing uniform that breasts can be seen etc. Anyone knows?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Hello, making a futa protagonist and wondering how you can make female body out of it? because in "uncensor" you can choose female body, but i'd love also when she's wearing uniform that breasts can be seen etc. Anyone knows?
There's a few ways to do it:

1. With the standard Repack, and/or a modified kPlug installation (followed directions to remove kPlug uncensor); you create a male character, then use the uncensor selector to change to a female body, and adjust from there.

2. Koikatsu Drag'n'Drop (I could never get this to work); you drag a female character card on top of a male in the character maker.

3. kPlug standard install with kFuta; follow the directions on using a female card to replace the male character, except for the penis.

Reactions: yourdesire8

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone have Big Brother Ted's character cards they can share in private? He only shares to people who HE follows on twitter or shares password with and it seems like he only does so if the person actively use twitter, especially people who post Koikatsu stuff. I get it that it's for security so that people don't steal, modify and sell it but I don't use twitter at all so my acc got no post whatsoever and after several attempts with no response from him I've given up (been more than a month now).

Like/retweet/follow him like he said already too but nothing happens.

He got a bunch of pretty great looking Azur Lane/Fate/FF cards but I can't get my hands on 'em.

Also anyone knows what happened to WaTaFak? Was looking forward to them releasing the Lina Bell card one day but he/she deleted their twitter and pixiv altogether lol. T_T

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
There's a few ways to do it:

1. With the standard Repack, and/or a modified kPlug installation (followed directions to remove kPlug uncensor); you create a male character, then use the uncensor selector to change to a female body, and adjust from there.

2. Koikatsu Drag'n'Drop (I could never get this to work); you drag a female character card on top of a male in the character maker.

3. kPlug standard install with kFuta; follow the directions on using a female card to replace the male character, except for the penis.
Thank you for that detailed answer, yeah with the uncensor changed to female body but it shows only nude, not like with clothing, will check your third answer, thank you!

Edit: Was stupid, just needed to change the clothing to female dress.

Last edited:

IDecaX

May 26, 2020
Dialog Helper is under (Koikatsu Directory)\[OPTIONAL] Mods\[Gebo] GameDialogHelper v0.9.1.
X-ray is under (Koikatsu Directory)\[OPTIONAL] Mods\[GFAnon] X-ray Womb v1.1.

Just follow the directions in the readme files of both mods.

More than likely, there was a reason for them to be moved into one of the optional folders, though I don't what that reason was/is.
Wait, theres a X-ray mod?

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
Why is the shadow and lighting effects in chara studio not as good as in the main game?

Is there any guide or settings?

Icy Frost

Apr 12, 2021
hello, sorry to bother with a trivial question but if I download this can I install the the english patch and this later ?
can't post a link but this the title on github ManlyMarco/KK-HF_Patch

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
hi there, been having issues with characters parts not loading correctly in story mode, tried reading their wiki site + looking for comments in F95 + joining the koikatsu discord to ask questions but either I cant find reliable sources or haven't gotten a reply, the only thing people have recommended is to install the HF patch and I did but I still have some parts not loading. therefore here I am back at the site where I got it from. on my last straw before I give up on story mode all together koikatsu mod folder.PNG . the image below is the mods i have installed.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
hi there, been having issues with characters parts not loading correctly in story mode, tried reading their wiki site + looking for comments in F95 + joining the koikatsu discord to ask questions but either I cant find reliable sources or haven't gotten a reply, the only thing people have recommended is to install the HF patch and I did but I still have some parts not loading. therefore here I am back at the site where I got it from. on my last straw before I give up on story mode all together View attachment 1164507 . the image below is the mods i have installed.
You probably don't have ForceHighPoly installed. There should be a BepInEx folder inside of KK_ForceHighPoly. Drag that folder to your main Koikatu directory.

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020

You probably don't have ForceHighPoly installed. There should be a BepInEx folder inside of KK_ForceHighPoly. Drag that folder to your main Koikatu directory.
i have since tried do as you said, it did fix some characters but unfortunately i still have some characters missing their parts.

Last edited:

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
i have since tried do as you said, it did fix some characters but unfortunately i still have some characters missing their parts.
When you load the character into the Character Maker, do any "missing mod" or "outdated mod" messages pop up?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes