RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
How does it work the .exe file to update from rx8 to rx9? I have to put it into a specific folder?

KnightWulf

May 4, 2021
The only mod that allows other males into the game is Kplug and they can only be added through the invite menu during H scenes as background characters that can interact with other background characters. You can have an ffm threesome, but that is it. This game was designed around a one male premise as were the two that came after.
kPlug definitely allows threesome, but only with FFM as far as I know. There's been talk of adding MFM in the future of kPlug though. MFM sex positions certainly exist in the H-scene if you select Darkness mode, but the gameplay for that game mode is for those who into rape and you would have to change the janitor into whichever male character you would like to appear in the plugin setting.

1620110894570.png

Last edited:

lite7

Jun 14, 2019
Guys, i found that the position in koikatu VR is a bit lacking. How can i unlock other position in VR free H mode?

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
Is there some place where I can download custom animations made with timeline mod?

They are in xml format.

I need spanking animation

KnightWulf

May 4, 2021
Guys, i found that the position in koikatu VR is a bit lacking. How can i unlock other position in VR free H mode?
If you're using repack, you need to drop the 100% achievement save game file into the save folder I believe. Once you do that, you should see more poses being available in VR.

If you know how to use kPlug and have it installed, you can go to it's drop down menu and select all the extra sex animations.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Did this thread just bug out or something? I'm not sure if it was older posts being displayed as posted today or what, but it was weird.

Since this 'rona shot is kinda messing me up, I thought I was going crazy.

Reactions: KnightWulf

KnightWulf

May 4, 2021
I wonder if F95 moderators deleted our previous comments since the majority of new posts disappeared. If that's the case, talk about remaining neutral and transparency.

Well, there's still reddit and steam forum for kPlug discussion.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I wonder if F95 moderators deleted our previous comments since the majority of new posts disappeared. If that's the case, talk about remaining neutral and transparency.

I get why they do it, but deleting things doesn't sit well with me, especially when it's somewhat relevant, and people conduct themselves properly.

Reactions: KnightWulf

KnightWulf

May 4, 2021
I get why they do it, but deleting things doesn't sit well with me, especially when it's somewhat relevant, and people conduct themselves properly.
I agree, that was really uncalled for especially it was a productive conversation. People some time scrum in order to determine the best result, and I'm afraid the only thing deleting comments will do is set everything back.

I don't think I want to participate in this forum anymore to be honest. I'll still answer questions here and there because I don't want to leave people in the dark, especially if they went through the trouble of signing up to be a member, but having comments deleted because it can be infer as a personal drama and opinions was totally uncalled for; especially when there's a lot of people on Discord that were checking on the debate.

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
as im 5 hours into koikatsu RX9, I've been wondering if settings to make the game load faster exist and if so what are they?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
as im 5 hours into koikatsu RX9, I've been wondering if settings to make the game load faster exist and if so what are they?
Initial loading is pretty fast, but for Story mode, it depends on how many students are in school, and how many items each character has.

Ultimately, a fast CPU and SSD will shorten the loading time by a good bit; a SATA SSD will load much faster than a hard drive, and a decent NVME drive will be even faster. More RAM also helps in Story mode with more than the default characters, as there will be less paging to your swap file.

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Initial loading is pretty fast, but for Story mode, it depends on how many students are in school, and how many items each character has.

Ultimately, a fast CPU and SSD will shorten the loading time by a good bit; a SATA SSD will load much faster than a hard drive, and a decent NVME drive will be even faster. More RAM also helps in Story mode with more than the default characters, as there will be less paging to your swap file.
dang so its all down to specs, therefore there is nothing i can do about it in the plugin settings? i also read in earlier posts that the option to load all the girls is available.

Last edited:

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
dang so its all down to specs, therefore there is nothing i can do about it in the plugin settings?
Not really. You can turn off all the extra options for school mode, such as loading accessories. Lowering the graphical settings in the extra graphics plugins is also an option, but that's about it. If you're going to upgrade hardware to improve performance, extra RAM works wonders for having numerous girls in school mode. It's also the cheapest and easiest thing to upgrade.

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
I have my game in the SSD M.2 drive and it run really good.
M.2 here as well, just trying to see if there are options to shorten loading screens since I fiddle with characters a lot. so far installed HFpatch Ver 3.9 and noticed a smoother operation IMO.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
kPlug definitely allows threesome, but only with FFM as far as I know. There's been talk of adding MFM in the future of kPlug though. MFM sex positions certainly exist in the H-scene if you select Darkness mode, but the gameplay for that game mode is for those who into rape and you would have to change the janitor into whichever male character you would like to appear in the plugin setting.

View attachment 1177762
Using the 'buddy' system in Kplug, you can introduce other males or futas into the scene. I never said they could join in a threesome, though the manual does mention being able to bind them to main actions, which means the action going on between you and the girl you started with. I only just read that part of the manual for the first time and haven't actually tried to use binding to main actions with a buddy, only girls from the main and whore invite lists. As for Darkness, those positions are unique to Darkness, so you're stuck with a rape scenario. However, there are mods out there to change the janitor, though not freely like inviting with Kplug.

There are definitely some mods on this site who aren't impartially enforcing the rues like they should be. When you are a mod, your opinions get left at the door, only the rules matter. Also, they expect us to stay on topic, but then they do stuff like deleting perfectly valid comments, which automatically triggers discussion of the deletions, which is off topic. It makes no sense whatsoever.

I have my game in the SSD M.2 drive and it run really good.
M.2 here as well, just trying to see if there are options to shorten loading screens since I fiddle with characters a lot. so far installed HFpatch Ver 3.9 and noticed a smoother operation IMO.
Same, at least my RX7 copy. As I still haven't gotten RX9 to work right, it is on my secondary 7200rpm HDD.

telephone man

May 15, 2019
when i make characters that have purple in them or really any characters at all
when i load them into a H-SCENE they turn blue for some weird reason or the colours just dont work
same with changing the textures on shirt
example is this which im doing for a friend (shirt texture is not final btw it was just to seeif i got it on the right side.
anyone know a fix?
1620229592279.png 1620229611844.png

Dirty Thoughts

May 17, 2018
I can't seem to get this to work properly under Linux (Manjaro).
The game starts fine (using the initsettings.exe), but the game is still in Japanese. From entering the editor it seems that it is still censored too, so I suspect the entirety of the mods just does not load with it?

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Hey guys, sorry if this is something that's been answered a million times already!
I'm a complete noob with Koikatu but I've been playing around with CharaStudio, trying to make h scenes but everything I do just looks a complete mess, with limbs clipping through each other etc.
Is there any kind of guide or tutorial for making h scenes or even a plug in that positions characters automatically?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes