KenRyu

May 15, 2018
Can anyone recommend which plugin or mod I should disable to increase my fps? I can barely play with 5 girl with low FPS.

SepticSpoons

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
when i make characters that have purple in them or really any characters at all
when i load them into a H-SCENE they turn blue for some weird reason or the colours just dont work
same with changing the textures on shirt
example is this which im doing for a friend (shirt texture is not final btw it was just to seeif i got it on the right side.
anyone know a fix?
View attachment 1179891 View attachment 1179893
Illusion handle the importing of textures weirdly and it could be one of two things.

1. The lighting is making it change colour: (See example)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Koikatu (and other illusion games I've noticed) makes their images much darker than what they are so to compensate for that, you need to make your images brighter. (It's a pain, I know.) There is a which does it for you, but you could also do it yourself if you'd like. (It would take some trial and error the first few times to get it "right")

There might honestly be an easier way, but I have not found it.

Last edited:
Reactions: telephone man

SepticSpoons

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Just a heads up from Illusion software we are getting a new title this year & look at the graphics in comparison to HS2. This has me intrigued. check out there " Twitter account " -
This looks like AI Shoujo+Koikatu love child. (That's what it looks like to me anyway.) Looking forward to seeing what it is all about!

telephone man

May 15, 2019
Illusion handle the importing of textures weirdly and it could be one of two things.

1. The lighting is making it change colour: (See example)

2. Koikatu (and other illusion games I've noticed) makes their images much darker than what they are so to compensate for that, you need to make your images brighter. (It's a pain, I know.) There is a which does it for you, but you could also do it yourself if you'd like. (It would take some trial and error the first few times to get it "right")

There might honestly be an easier way, but I have not found it.
thank you for the info, it has been a pain the in ass for a while now and this will help alot as i plan on getting more into texturing and modding the game files to create things that i want to create as i use koikatu to create bases for drawings so having the colours weird is a big pain in the ass to look at while i draw.

pintobean

Dec 15, 2019
has anyone ripped the VR DLC from Koikatsu Party on steam yet? I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything

telephone man

May 15, 2019
anyone have an issue with the games fps dipping for no specific reason?
i was in story mode as i want to unlock everything and i checked my discord just to tab back in and have my fps locked at 8
this also happens in the character maker at random and im unsure if there is a fix to this.

catalyst44

Nov 8, 2019
There any fix for clipping when using smaller bodies characters? It seems that anything under -20~ or so behaves weirdly, particularly with a larger male character.

Also, installing the H patch over seems to add a lot of new positions but also remove quite a few, especially for seated or against the wall locations.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can anyone recommend which plugin or mod I should disable to increase my fps? I can barely play with 5 girl with low FPS.
You probably just don't have the system to play it. Are you using Force High Poly? That's the only one that has ever produced a low FPS issue with me and it's because that mod specifically takes all the high poly assets, the ones you see while actively talking to a girl, and puts them into the low poly environment, when you're just walking, full time. High poly assets can take a ton of resources to render, especially in large quantities.

Just a heads up from Illusion software we are getting a new title this year & look at the graphics in comparison to HS2. This has me intrigued. check out there " Twitter account " -
Looks like another anime style, like the AA2 or Koikatsu style, game as far as art. I am officially intrigued, but wary after AI Shoujo's issues. I do hope this one doesn't have the same problem.

Anyone know good places to go for mods for the studio?
The Discord is probably the best place.

There any fix for clipping when using smaller bodies characters? It seems that anything under -20~ or so behaves weirdly, particularly with a larger male character.

Also, installing the H patch over seems to add a lot of new positions but also remove quite a few, especially for seated or against the wall locations.
The fix is to not use smaller bodies, the animations are not made for the smaller bodies like that.

telephone man

May 15, 2019
during H-Scenes
the penis tends to have a weird movement where instead of staying still, it moves down and up which makes it look really dam painful.
anyone know a way to remove its physics or something along the lines to make sure its frozen during h

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
during H-Scenes
the penis tends to have a weird movement where instead of staying still, it moves down and up which makes it look really dam painful.
anyone know a way to remove its physics or something along the lines to make sure its frozen during h
This is intended, it impales the girl if it doesn't do that and I mean it goes through her and sticks out her stomach or back depending on position.

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019
After a long break, I wanted to play Koikatsu, I downloaded BR9 and found that in the previous version of the game I had a mod that gave hints when talking with girls, but in this version there is no such mod. Can someone give a link to this mod, or at least remind its name?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
After a long break, I wanted to play Koikatsu, I downloaded BR9 and found that in the previous version of the game I had a mod that gave hints when talking with girls, but in this version there is no such mod. Can someone give a link to this mod, or at least remind its name?
It's the Koikatsu Gameplay Mod. You can get it from .

looser1

Mar 14, 2018
Hi, does anyone know where to get additional animations (mod or plugins) for the studio's? Or does anyone have this famous dance from ZeroTwo? Thanks in advance for any information or files.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's the Koikatsu Gameplay Mod. You can get it from .
Actually, it is a different mod that is included in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder. It's Game Dialogue Helper or something like that.

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Hi everyone.
One quick question:
where can I find more additional penis mods?
To be more precise I'm looking for a canine penis mod.
But the normal betterrepack don't have this mod.
Does anyone have an idea which one it could be?

This is the mod I'm looking for:

Jan 5, 2018
ok so i downloaded koikatsu party since im on a laptop and the original was lagging. i tried applying the hf patch on the game but the installation gets stuck trying to install something at the end called doorstep_config. how do i fix this? any help?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes