alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can orgies happen in this game? If not, there is a mod to it?
Not in the base game, but Kplug has an ability to let girls who are in the same room automatically join an in progress H scene and also for the player to invite girls from the chara folder as well as certain Kplug specific folders (kwhores and kbuddy) into an H scene manually. The invited/auto joined girls can interact with each other and there are some positions where a limited number can be joined to the main, your, action.

At best, you can get two girls into a scene with the base game.

for Kplug download.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
So this game has VR? from the look of the screenshots it doesn't show any VR.
Because the screenshots are from the regular exe?

If you have a VR headset (not sure what all are compatible with this game), just run KoikatuVR.exe.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay, a VERY weird thing happened to me just now. I was saving outfits, literally just hitting save and switching between what was displayed, and one of my custom girls suddenly lost her legwear on her going home outfit and I cannot put it back on, nothing shows up no matter what I select. This is on RX7, and before anyone says it, I already have RX9. RX7 is my only stable version right now.

Why is everytime i put on the mod outfit then when join the gameplay it's become naked?
Because mod items don't show when just walking around, you need a VERY good computer for that because it requires the Force High Poly mod to display mod items. The Force High Poly mod is known to at least double the requirements of the game to be able to run it properly.

So this game has VR? from the look of the screenshots it doesn't show any VR.
It does, the screenshots are not from in VR, they are from the normal game.

can i ask does this game have android port?
It does not and no Android device has the hardware it would need to run this game, you'd basically be watching a slideshow with even one student loaded in.

EDIT: I found a workaround to the legwear issue, though it might have been luck that her going home and in school outfits were the same with one minor difference. Go to an outfit that has the legwear, save it as a coordinate card, then load it while the bugged outfit is actively displayed. Make sure to save the change as it only lasts until exiting the maker otherwise.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018
Cool I guess I'm downloading this lol.
A shame I can't sideload the VR game onto my Oculus Quest 2 as streaming it from Virtual Desktop via SteamVR is a pain in the ass.
Can I play most of the game sitting down? Due to me suffering with Back pain...

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Hi, does anyone know where to get additional animations (mod or plugins) for the studio's? Or does anyone have this famous dance from ZeroTwo? Thanks in advance for any information or files.
Download the mods "Kplug" and "HF patch"
HF patch adds features for understanding and improved gameplay options and character creator.

Kplug has many new animations and features but has compatbility issues with some of the mods in the HF patch.

So before installing kplug. Install HF patch first then read the compatibility notes to delete mods that'll interefere with Kplug also read guide and manual to install Kplug.
After that your good to go.

Reactions: Weeviloid

Haha201

Dec 16, 2020
Okay, a VERY weird thing happened to me just now. I was saving outfits, literally just hitting save and switching between what was displayed, and one of my custom girls suddenly lost her legwear on her going home outfit and I cannot put it back on, nothing shows up no matter what I select. This is on RX7, and before anyone says it, I already have RX9. RX7 is my only stable version right now.

Because mod items don't show when just walking around, you need a VERY good computer for that because it requires the Force High Poly mod to display mod items. The Force High Poly mod is known to at least double the requirements of the game to be able to run it properly.

It does, the screenshots are not from in VR, they are from the normal game.

It does not and no Android device has the hardware it would need to run this game, you'd basically be watching a slideshow with even one student loaded in.

EDIT: I found a workaround to the legwear issue, though it might have been luck that her going home and in school outfits were the same with one minor difference. Go to an outfit that has the legwear, save it as a coordinate card, then load it while the bugged outfit is actively displayed. Make sure to save the change as it only lasts until exiting the maker otherwise.
How can i download the Force High Poly mod and install it to the game?

Apr 28, 2018
I can't figure out this fucking game man. I downloaded it and put the VR version into SteamVR then load it on my Oculus Quest 2 and picked 2 random characters and it only shows 1 sex scene right at the start... Can't even figure out how to fucking get out of the shit so I can go explore the school or some shit... I feel very pissed off downloading this entire game just to be greeted with 1 sex scene right at the start and that's it... and ALL those confusing ass settings that I cannot properly figure out.

So pissed off...

Now I understand why there was no VR screenshots on the thread as OP didn't want to disappoint VR people...

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes