STEWENSOWL

Dec 13, 2017
Can you please tell me if there is any guide on how to install kplug on repack rx9? I followed the kplug manual and it didn't work.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So guys, with the release of KK Afterparty, does it mean the DLC Voice Packs lines are finally properly translated?
After party has been released, you guys have plans to include the dlc here?
More official content? I'm both impressed and surprised they released anything for this game after so long. Especially when they typically lose everyone who worked on a project by the time the next one begins. I wouldn't be surprised if this part is handled VERY differently, even if all the differences are under the hood, because of that.

How can i download the Force High Poly mod and install it to the game?
It is already included into the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder of Better Repack. Installing is as easy as copy and paste, just match the folder inside the Force High Poly folder with the folder of the same name in the game files. In the case of Force High Poly, I believe that is BepInEx, so just copy the BepInEx folder from Force High Poly to where the game exe is and let it merge with the game BepInEx folder.

I can't figure out this fucking game man. I downloaded it and put the VR version into SteamVR then load it on my Oculus Quest 2 and picked 2 random characters and it only shows 1 sex scene right at the start... Can't even figure out how to fucking get out of the shit so I can go explore the school or some shit... I feel very pissed off downloading this entire game just to be greeted with 1 sex scene right at the start and that's it... and ALL those confusing ass settings that I cannot properly figure out.

So pissed off...

Now I understand why there was no VR screenshots on the thread as OP didn't want to disappoint VR people...
Screenshots are typically, but not always, already made by the developer and simply included in the OP from there. If I remember correctly, VR wasn't a thing when the game first came out and it needed to be added over time through patches. I'm not entirely sure whether this case is the same and the OP got the previews from an official source, like pretty much every DLSite game, or not, but if they are from a source like that, they were made by Illusion and made before VR existed in the game since they would have been made upon first release.

Hey guys should i download betterrepack or vanilla version as a starter
Better Repack, way too many 'essential' mods that add functions the game doesn't have by itself to try to go vanilla from the start. If you did go vanilla, you'd be spending a VERY long time trying to download every single mod individually. Better Repack has most mods already even if some have to be installed by the player.

Does this include the HF patch?
No and the HF is generally not necessary. While it can be used on top of this repack, it is usually a few weeks behind and could set the repack back to an earlier point than it was already at. This can lead to bugs that the repack version of mods had already fixed, but the HF version had not yet done because the HF still had the bugged version of a mod.

kPlug definitely allows you to use First Person View for sure.
Yep, it is even set to convert all H scenes to first person view by default. However, it does have controls that take some getting used to. I still haven't gotten used to them since I generally make it only activate on my command by turning it off and leaving the secondary option to allow toggling it that appears on.

Reactions: ChosenSperm

catalyst44

Nov 8, 2019
I wonder if Custom Voices could be modded in, since I don't speak Japanese I was wondering if I could rip some voice lines for characters to get a more authentic experience. It's really awkward when characters you know well have a different voice.

Apr 28, 2018
More official content? I'm both impressed and surprised they released anything for this game after so long. Especially when they typically lose everyone who worked on a project by the time the next one begins. I wouldn't be surprised if this part is handled VERY differently, even if all the differences are under the hood, because of that.

It is already included into the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder of Better Repack. Installing is as easy as copy and paste, just match the folder inside the Force High Poly folder with the folder of the same name in the game files. In the case of Force High Poly, I believe that is BepInEx, so just copy the BepInEx folder from Force High Poly to where the game exe is and let it merge with the game BepInEx folder.

Screenshots are typically, but not always, already made by the developer and simply included in the OP from there. If I remember correctly, VR wasn't a thing when the game first came out and it needed to be added over time through patches. I'm not entirely sure whether this case is the same and the OP got the previews from an official source, like pretty much every DLSite game, or not, but if they are from a source like that, they were made by Illusion and made before VR existed in the game since they would have been made upon first release.

Better Repack, way too many 'essential' mods that add functions the game doesn't have by itself to try to go vanilla from the start. If you did go vanilla, you'd be spending a VERY long time trying to download every single mod individually. Better Repack has most mods already even if some have to be installed by the player.

No and the HF is generally not necessary. While it can be used on top of this repack, it is usually a few weeks behind and could set the repack back to an earlier point than it was already at. This can lead to bugs that the repack version of mods had already fixed, but the HF version had not yet done because the HF still had the bugged version of a mod.

Yep, it is even set to convert all H scenes to first person view by default. However, it does have controls that take some getting used to. I still haven't gotten used to them since I generally make it only activate on my command by turning it off and leaving the secondary option to allow toggling it that appears on.
So in short: I downloaded for nothing expecting a decent VR experience.

If you have a VR headset try it yourself and you'll see why I'm annoyed. You boot up the game and you press "Start" on it and it takes you to another menu with 4 categories "Normal/Lesbian/Darkness" I forgot what the 4th was then after selecting one of them it'll have you pick 2 characters then after that you can choose the map and day/night then start the game and it instantly throws you into 1 sex scene. Now from what I could see there's controls but they don't work half the time on the Oculus Quest 2 for some odd reason and the Settings are straight up fucking confusing like there seems to be over 50 setting options which I could not understand.

I couldn't find a way to get out of the looped sex scene or even switch between other sex scenes. I've played the normal version of this game months ago and was expecting the same experience with the VR version but the VR version is barebones compared to the Normal version which questions me "Why did they even make a VR version?".

I also couldn't even figure out how to get into first person view of 1 of the 2 chosen characters as the spot they put the camera at to watch 2 randoms doing it was terrible...

All that time I wasted downloading this...

If there is a Guide out there for the VR version explaining how to properly use it please let me know as maybe I don't know what to fucking do on it..

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Can you please tell me if there is any guide on how to install kplug on repack rx9? I followed the kplug manual and it didn't work.
Just following the directions in CompatibilityNotes on which plugins/mods to disable (via KKManager, but doesn't work for all) or delete (make a backup before deleting) should work.

You could go back to RX9, then use the kPlug installer.

Reactions: STEWENSOWL

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
So can anyone give a status on why the mod pastebin is gone for this?

I'm looking for a good anime-styled char creator for profile refs, and this is one of the ones that fit the best but It would require mods :/

Also are people claiming difficulties on installation?

I know the main 3 things from this dev people use are Honey Select 1, Honey Select 2, and this one, but are there others that would be better as a base for someone "starting out" like me for this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So in short: I downloaded for nothing expecting a decent VR experience.

If you have a VR headset try it yourself and you'll see why I'm annoyed. You boot up the game and you press "Start" on it and it takes you to another menu with 4 categories "Normal/Lesbian/Darkness" I forgot what the 4th was then after selecting one of them it'll have you pick 2 characters then after that you can choose the map and day/night then start the game and it instantly throws you into 1 sex scene. Now from what I could see there's controls but they don't work half the time on the Oculus Quest 2 for some odd reason and the Settings are straight up fucking confusing like there seems to be over 50 setting options which I could not understand.

I couldn't find a way to get out of the looped sex scene or even switch between other sex scenes. I've played the normal version of this game months ago and was expecting the same experience with the VR version but the VR version is barebones compared to the Normal version which questions me "Why did they even make a VR version?".

I also couldn't even figure out how to get into first person view of 1 of the 2 chosen characters as the spot they put the camera at to watch 2 randoms doing it was terrible...

All that time I wasted downloading this...

If there is a Guide out there for the VR version explaining how to properly use it please let me know as maybe I don't know what to fucking do on it..
The game isn't geared toward VR, as I said, VR was added later. Given that the main story mode was already in place, it makes sense that they wouldn't do all that work again to reconfigure the controls for VR, especially the walking around the school part, that would have been a nightmare. It would also work about as well as a VR game that is converted to a desktop version for those players without a headset, which is to say not very well at all. For that reason, they likely only included Free H mode, which is what it sounds like you experienced given your description of the menus. The selecting two girls thing is what tipped me off to it being Free H mode.

They made a VR version to tap into the VR market, of course, since that's a big thing right now. I do have a headset, but it is for mobile, and I am not aware of any guide for VR specifically.

hornybor

Oct 27, 2018
I'm a noob. I'm downloading the ScrewThisNoiseKoikatsuBetterRepackRX8.7z, and checked out the repackers discord. Apparently there's an RX9 version available. How would I update the repack I'm downloading from RX8 to RX9? I see a mega link to all the repackers games, but koikatsu rx9 is split into multiple files that I don't understand how to merge together. Sorry for being retarded

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Having some issues with KK_Archetypes. I just got done with a class I've been working on for months for both use in game and in studio for my own project out of 4 clases to be loaded at once, class referring to each of the four class rosters you can load a girl into, the 23 in 2-1 plus the other 25 in 3-1, 1-1, and 2-2, but once I loaded all 24 girls into Archetypes, the ability to randomize disappeared from the normal Archetypes interface, the one with the see through window and blue buttons, and I am left with only some check boxes and the advanced window that cannot randomize. I tried to get rid of the saved archetype list thinking it might be a 'number of characters exceeding what Archetypes can handle' issue, but now I have no saved archetype list and I can't add them back.

I am now attempting a full game reboot, but I have a feeling that will get nothing just like restarting the maker. I was planning to use Archetypes to randomize from only the members of the class I created since the other randomize option randomizes from every asset installed and I don't want certain things to be added that I would then have to remove by hand 73 times. I am going for a full 98 girl full school.

EDIT: Game restart fixed the issue, now to redo the saved archetypes. EDIT2: It seems I was correct, putting enough characters into the archetypes list will cause the blue buttons to disappear. Furthermore, while restarting the game does fix the disappeared buttons, it also clears the saved archetypes, making that attempted fix useless because loading the archetypes back in will just cause the buttons to disappear in an endless cycle of load archetypes>buttons disappear>restart game> buttons reappear, but archetypes are gone>redo the saving of archetypes to recover what got lost by restarting>buttons disappear again>repeat ad infinitum.

I'm a noob. I'm downloading the ScrewThisNoiseKoikatsuBetterRepackRX8.7z, and checked out the repackers discord. Apparently there's an RX9 version available. How would I update the repack I'm downloading from RX8 to RX9? I see a mega link to all the repackers games, but koikatsu rx9 is split into multiple files that I don't understand how to merge together. Sorry for being retarded
Just use the single file torrent from , much easier and less likely to cause issues.

Last edited:

Goodwytch

Jan 16, 2019
I'm having an issue where I changed no settings but the game suddenly doesn't appear to see any mods or translations at all.
Legitimately no idea what broke but there doesn't seem to be any option for changing the game back to English or re-activating any of the installed mods or dlc.
I tried using InitSetting and it says that the language has been switched to English but when you launch the game it's back in Japanese.

Again, I literally shut the game down normally, restarted it, and it refused to recognize any mods (cosmetic or gameplay) or translate the game at all.

No clue why it happened but thought I should let everyone know.

Edit: Using RX8

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
EDIT: I had no idea that you could catch the girls in the middle of changing and, if they lack a certain piece of clothing on their low poly/roaming school model when you interact, they won't have it on when their high poly/interaction model appears and that will be maintained even when switching from interaction to H scenes. Example, I just caught the girl who canonically acts as my school's student council president for my one full class completely topless on her low poly/roaming model in the locker room and in the process of changing, but with her bottom and legwear already on, I'm also assuming her underwear layer was on. When it moved to the high poly/interaction model, she was still completely topless with only her bottom, legwear, and once again assuming her underwear on. She also maintained this state when moving to an H scene, which I then proceeded to get bombarded with seven other girls entering because I had Kplug maxed out, not a problem, I have that set intentionally.

It could be the result of one of the mods maintaining her clothing state as partially nude or this could be what happens on the extremely rare opportunity you get to catch a girl in the middle of changing in vanilla. It gets extremely hard to catch a girl in the middle of changing without the Become Trap mod once you hit around eight total girls loaded into the class. You're more likely to get caught and send another girl and/or the girl you're sneaking up to into a panic, followed by covering their exposed bits, then running out the door when you refuse to leave and getting pissed off at you for being an asshole who refused to let them have a little privacy from prying male eyes while in an indecent state of dress.

'Restore the original game code to version 5.1', Do I need to do that to use both Kplug and this repack? if so what do I lose?
Yes, it is suggested to do it anyway because the 6.0.2 version really screwed up A TON of mods and even the maker to an extent.

I'm having an issue where I changed no settings but the game suddenly doesn't appear to see any mods or translations at all.
Legitimately no idea what broke but there doesn't seem to be any option for changing the game back to English or re-activating any of the installed mods or dlc.
I tried using InitSetting and it says that the language has been switched to English but when you launch the game it's back in Japanese.

Again, I literally shut the game down normally, restarted it, and it refused to recognize any mods (cosmetic or gameplay) or translate the game at all.

No clue why it happened but thought I should let everyone know.

Edit: Using RX8
Try RX9, RX8 had a lot of issues, most stemming from the game updating to 6.0.2.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i'm still using rx7. Is it worth updating to rx8 or I guess rx9 since that exists now
RX9 if anything, RX8 has a lot of issues that seemed to stem from the version update to 6.0.2 and needs to be reverted to 5.1 if used. It is better to just get RX9 now that that exists.

Reactions: Sandman341

Igor-Igor

Mar 15, 2018
I don't really know how does Steam version works. I heard there's no story because of the school setting, but what about Afterparty? Is there dating content? If so, it's finally fully translated?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
does kplug public version work with rtx9?
It does. Your best bet is to use the installer. Before running it, make a backup of your RX9 install as the kPlug installer will delete incompatbile plugins, just in case you want to go back.

If you want to install kPlug manually, you'll have to download the manual and follow the directions in the CompatibilityNotes file.

Reactions: orrochimaru
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes