alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
try the Kplug installer.
A manual installation with the files is better as that is less likely to get rid of a mod listed to be removed that doesn't cause an issue. It also gives the freedom to be able to test each mod on the list for issues as the optimal solution is to remove as few mods as possible to get it to work when an issue comes up. Not every mod has issues in every case even if it is listed on the compatibility notes as having them. I am running Kplug with no issues and no mods removed that weren't taken out of the repack completely and I have no issues, but some other people might. The issues with Kplug are VERY inconsistent in that regard.

wdasd

Jan 8, 2020
After i updated to newest rx something weird is going on during free h scenes. When girl is taking she is very loud and only general sound level affect it, but her groaning and stuff when playing with her is silen. How to fix it?
anyone? Also general voice volume affect it but it is still
louder than her moaning

Jul 27, 2020
I have a pretty noob question (maybe), I want to make custom eyelashes and change the color of certain parts of a hairstyle, do I need to make a whole new texture or is there a mod that could help me implement it in the character creator more easily? Also regarding the outlines, is there a way to increase the outline density of, say, only the face of a character and nothing else?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have a pretty noob question (maybe), I want to make custom eyelashes and change the color of certain parts of a hairstyle, do I need to make a whole new texture or is there a mod that could help me implement it in the character creator more easily? Also regarding the outlines, is there a way to increase the outline density of, say, only the face of a character and nothing else?
Making custom eyelashes, yes. Changing the color on certain parts of the hairstyle depends on where you want to change. The hair can be colored in 3 different places by default, so if it isn't one of those, then yes to a new texture on that as well. Not aware of anything on the outline part.

Reactions: 21423007

Aren1117

Mar 31, 2021
Can someone tell me why there is a rape tag? I have played the hell out of the game and never saw a bit of it did I miss something?

Reactions: Saburo. M

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
Can someone tell me why there is a rape tag? I have played the hell out of the game and never saw a bit of it did I miss something?
this would have would be the "darkness" (or something like that) update.
where you could take a heroine to a room. and there was a single scene with 3 positions, of you forcing her with the help of a janitor.
and in the end everything was a dream or an illusion. and everyone forgets it happens.
only 3 or 4 personalities where available for this room.
completely optional (and useless lol)

The new game is "Koikatsu Sunshine", so, we get a "Koikatsu 2".

Looks to me (from the trailer) like a mix of Sexy Beach, Koikatsu and Ai Girl - since the trailer contains gameplay elements of all 3 games.

This could become really interesting if the stuff we have for KK are easy to import into KKS, given the amount of mods/clothes out there for KK.
oh thanks for the info.
I was wondering what the hell that was since my ISP is blocked on the blog, and to watch/dl the movies. . .

After party has been released, you guys have plans to include the dlc here?
+ whatever number we are in on this question XD

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
this would have would be the "darkness" (or something like that) update.
where you could take a heroine to a room. and there was a single scene with 3 positions, of you forcing her with the help of a janitor.
and in the end everything was a dream or an illusion. and everyone forgets it happens.
only 3 or 4 personalities where available for this room.
completely optional (and useless lol)

oh thanks for the info.
I was wondering what the hell that was since my ISP is blocked on the blog, and to watch/dl the movies. . .

+ whatever number we are in on this question XD
The Darkness DLC is literally you dragging a girl up to the third floor, first door on the left from the stairs, and bringing her into a room for some time with the janitor, which she does not consent to and even verbally resists. Keep in mind only 6 personalities can be used with it, so that limitation may be why you haven't seen it. It is fairly easy to miss unless every girl is one of the 6, which gets real repetitive real fast.

As far as it being useless, it's about as useless as any other H scene in the game as the only real differences are the specific location and the context behind the H scene.

yes but i mean bigger that the game allow, like honey select i say
Also yes, use the HIGHLY outdated modpack that the creator of Better Repack made and there are mods that increase the slider maximum amount to something like 200, which warps the breasts to a disturbing degree by that point because the game just isn't made to handle that big a size.

samlans

Sep 29, 2017
For the people that want to update to BetterRepack RX10 you can find the link here

The change log link is :
you can support the developer ScrewThisNoise at

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I wonder if Sunshine will support Windows 7 but probably no given how HS2 was
Probably not, Windows 7 is not supported by Microsoft as of last year and game developers typically drop a system completely when it comes out of support like that. It's a real shame, too, since Windows 7 is the best operating system ever put out by Microsoft and is better than Windows 10 by such a wide margin that they would literally have to rewrite Windows 10 entirely based on a copy of Windows 7 and stick to the style of system Windows had before Windows 10 to even come close.

For the people that want to update to BetterRepack RX10 you can find the link here

The change log link is :
you can support the developer ScrewThisNoise at
Good, so Illusion didn't try to prevent the new stuff from falling into the hands of the modding community without being bought by a member of said community. Illusion doesn't seem to mind when people use the games to create their own or that there's free copies out there because of us, but I feared they would draw a line at stepping all over their new effort to get a foothold in the west since money is on the line in the west now, unlike before, where it wasn't even available here and they couldn't get money from us anyway. I'll have to scrap my copy of RX9 and switch to RX10, this time remembering to revert the 6.0.2 update BEFORE I add mods/ I really screwed up my mods when I forgot to revert RX9.

How can i get a password for the network?
If you mean to download characters from inside the game, there is no password, it's just blocked by geographical location. You have to use a VPN that Illusion hasn't blocked.

Reactions: eto1a

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Does anyone happen to have access to MEGA folder for Patreon character cards? I'm after the Ash Ketchum and Sasuke ones. It should be under the WIP May Download MEGA folder.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes