Oct 5, 2019
Need some help. I have a question about the studios. In general, I downloaded an animated scene from booru and threw it into the scene folder. But I can't load it in CharaStudio, does anyone have a method to solve this problem?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
After School adds an expansion to the dating function, the first date being the only one that is part of the base game as you will be able to tell by an actual human translation, a new intimacy stat that unlocks new date locations for the date expansion, you can find this on the F4 menu as the heart gauge, the ability to find girls in lesbian H or for girls to spy on your H, and the ability to interrupt any girl who is peeping on you or who you are peeping on during masturbation or lesbian H to join them. I think one or more personalities came with this as well.
So is After School and After Party the same thing, or something diffrent?
I thought After School came out before Darkness, so I thought that I already had it with RX8 and that the new dlc that RX10 contained was darkness, but now you're saying that it has Afterparty too.

Regardless, i've only had two dates in game so far, and neither with the same girl, so I don't even know how the base-games dating mode even worked, much less After School/party.

I was wondering how Koiketsu Party (the steam version) could possibly function, given that it claims to remove all 'school content' from the game, which would surely just remove the entire game, but I guess they just removed the school uniforms and created one or two non-school maps for you to go into.

Unrelated, but when you're in the school track area and look down towards the back of the school, you can see what looks like dorm buildings.
I was hoping that one of the DLC would open up that area, but I guess not.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the vid with sound:

Right click on it and select Loop. It ain't perfect but bounceyyyy.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can someone fill me in on the whole Kplug thing? Briefly, if possible
What do you want to know about it? The Kplug thing isn't very descriptive and there is a ton that could be covered under that context.

Need some help. I have a question about the studios. In general, I downloaded an animated scene from booru and threw it into the scene folder. But I can't load it in CharaStudio, does anyone have a method to solve this problem?
Try again, sounds like the scene data didn't download with the card. The boorus are especially bad about keeping the underlying data on Illusion PNGs during download as PNG is normally used as a picture format when that isn't all it can do.

A lot of the default girls are missing faces in game. Is there something I need?
That should not be happening since they all use default assets only. What version are you playing, I mean JP or Party and repack version.

The auto-translate lines are throwing me off, anyone know of a good mod that fixes this?
I can't find a good one.
The only way to fix it is to translate them by hand and throw the hand translation into the folders the translator uses to save what it translates.

google translate isn't working can anyone help ??
Check your internet and firewall.

So is After School and After Party the same thing, or something diffrent?
I thought After School came out before Darkness, so I thought that I already had it with RX8 and that the new dlc that RX10 contained was darkness, but now you're saying that it has Afterparty too.

Regardless, i've only had two dates in game so far, and neither with the same girl, so I don't even know how the base-games dating mode even worked, much less After School/party.

I was wondering how Koiketsu Party (the steam version) could possibly function, given that it claims to remove all 'school content' from the game, which would surely just remove the entire game, but I guess they just removed the school uniforms and created one or two non-school maps for you to go into.

Unrelated, but when you're in the school track area and look down towards the back of the school, you can see what looks like dorm buildings.
I was hoping that one of the DLC would open up that area, but I guess not.
I'm not entirely sure because grammar on the Steam page for After Party is a mess, but my best guess is they are the same, but After Party is translated.

Darkness was the last DLC to come out, in three parts, for the JP version of the game and IS in the repack. It is NOT added by RX10, After Party is.

The base game dating is basically you walk with the girl, go to the park, and that's it, just conversation. Then, as you go into the second date, you get a number of locations to choose from based on the new intimacy stat that After School introduced to the dating system. Keep going to those and each location will eventually pop up an option. This option is to stay longer or leave then, choose to stay and you will get an H scene at the location if it has one, then you go home and potentially get one of several options, just go home, ask the girl over to stay with you, or ask to go to a love hotel for the night. All but go home give an H scene and waking up in your room with a girl will have several different scenes depending on how many times she has been in your room, the last two being a blowjob and penetrative sex in that order and these two will repeat from that point. Also, once you max out intimacy and have done around 5 dates per location you can select AND the special H scene at each, there is a final location that is a mock wedding ceremony. That is the end of the dating system.

The removal of the school parts does not remove the entire game, there's still Free H.

the mod pastebin link no linger works.
It hasn't for quite some time.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I use the repack rx8. Nothing added or removed.
That might be your problem right there, RX8 had quite a few issues in it. Try switching to RX10, but do not transfer the default cards just yet, see if the default cards in RX10 have the issue first. I say don't transfer the default cards from RX8 because some issues with RX8 stayed even when switching.

KnightWulf

May 4, 2021
The whole drama around it. Why some people hate it so much. You get the idea
Kplug modifies your Koikatsu gameplay, but especially in H-gameplay so that you'll be able to invite multiple girls, create an orgy, have First Person Perspective, minimal HUD, use a whole array of H-poses, add other male characters, have futanari, change maps in scene, etc.

People don't like it because it's incompatible with other mods, because Katarsys who developed the plugin prefers going solo rather than being collaborative with everyone; which is fine since you're under no obligation to works with others. However, other people perceived this as an insult since going solo means you don't take consideration in other people plugins, so they decide to trash the plugin and the creator; hence why you see a lot of trash-talking about Kplug, despite the fact that it should be considered a standalone plugin since it changes so much of the game.

That's really the jist of it. Haters who hate Kplug haven't really developed any other plugins to replace it only until recently with Animation Loader, which basically extracts animations from Kplug to use it in their own game; but even then it only replaces 1/10 of the feature. It should be noted that the people who hate Kplug typically don't even play the main game, let alone H-gameplay since they're mostly Character Studio creators, but chose to criticize Kplug anyway despite it being a gameplay plugin.

Last edited:
Reactions: l1f3st34l3r

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Check your internet and firewall.

SORRY new to this how would I do that ??
Should be in the settings on your computer, Control Panel for Windows, not sure on others.

The whole drama around it. Why some people hate it so much. You get the idea
It uses a severely outdated framework, IPA, and the people who dislike it tried to get the modder behind it to switch to BepInEx because so many people keep reporting issues that come up, supposedly because of it, even to this day. However, by the time they asked him to switch, months of work had already been put into the mod that would have meant he would have to put all new Kplug additions on hold for several more months.

It was an unreasonable request due to when they asked for it, but it would not have been unreasonable if they had worked with him back when Kplug was still in the early stages.

The outdated framework is why some mods, like the now completely eliminated JannieReplacer, would not work with Kplug for some people.

That's basically all there is to the drama behind it.

Kplug modifies your Koikatsu gameplay, but especially in H-gameplay so that you'll be able to invite multiple girls, create an orgy, have First Person Perspective, minimal HUD, use a whole array of H-poses, add other male characters, have futanari, change maps in scene, etc.

People don't like it because it's incompatible with other mods, because Katarsys who developed the plugin prefers going solo rather than being collaborative with everyone; which is fine since you're under no obligation to works with others. However, other people perceived this as an insult since going solo means you don't take consideration in other people plugins, so they decide to trash the plugin and the creator; hence why you see a lot of trash-talking about Kplug, despite the fact that it should be considered a standalone plugin since it changes so much of the game.

That's really the jist of it. Haters who hate Kplug haven't really developed any other plugins to replace it only until recently with Animation Loader, which basically extracts animations from Kplug to use it in their own game; but even then it only replaces 1/10 of the feature. It should be noted that the people who hate Kplug typically don't even play the main game, let alone H-gameplay since they're mostly Character Studio creators, but chose to criticize Kplug anyway despite it being a gameplay plugin.
It's not that he prefers going solo, he probably would have worked with the modding community, but they all but demanded he switch the entire mod to the BepInEx framework after it had already been in development for long enough to become quite extensive. They made an unreasonable request and fully expected him to comply. When he did not, as anyone with common sense would not, they shut him out. I think the studio only players are more stepping on the bandwagon than actually hating the mod since they don't actually have any experience to hate it on.

So, Koikatsu appears to be following Danganronpa in terms of settings.
How so? Keep in mind I have never played the Danganronpa games, gone through everything else, but have not touched the games yet.

Reactions: KnightWulf

KnightWulf

May 4, 2021
I think the studio only players are more stepping on the bandwagon than actually hating the mod since they don't actually have any experience to hate it on.
They're really not helping the situation by spreading false speculation.

Also curious, but what's your opinion on the response below? Not sure if the anonymous guy is the creator of Bepinex, but he's bragging about how easy it is to port plugin from IPA to Bepinex.

1622630024296.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
They're really not helping the situation by spreading false speculation.

Also curious, but what's your opinion on the response below? Not sure if the anonymous guy is the creator of Bepinex, but he's bragging about how easy it is to port plugin from IPA to Bepinex.

View attachment 1225648
My opinion is this, and it comes from a guy who has programming experience. The person who made this response has zero actual clue what they are talking about either because they are falsely claiming to be the creator of BepInEx and have no programming experience at all or are who they say and are SEVERELY underestimating the amount of work Kplug would take to convert.

This isn't some single page document length plugin in a single XML we're talking about. We are talking about the single most extensive mod in Koikatsu history. It takes half a word document page just to list all the functions in four words or less. The code has got to be in the millions of lines at this point, which I guarantee WILL NOT be done in five minutes. We are talking days, weeks, even months of work, which is exactly why Katarsys didn't agree to do it.

Reactions: KnightWulf

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
That might be your problem right there, RX8 had quite a few issues in it. Try switching to RX10, but do not transfer the default cards just yet, see if the default cards in RX10 have the issue first. I say don't transfer the default cards from RX8 because some issues with RX8 stayed even when switching.
OK I'll do that someone should update the main post with latest version.

Reactions: alex2011

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I'm excited for the new personalities and voices in Sunshine. Seems like it isn't too hard to port mods over as well from what I'm seeing in the Koi discord, if any at all?

Hopeful for better game optimization as well.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes