dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
Should be in the settings on your computer, Control Panel for Windows, not sure on others.

It uses a severely outdated framework, IPA, and the people who dislike it tried to get the modder behind it to switch to BepInEx because so many people keep reporting issues that come up, supposedly because of it, even to this day. However, by the time they asked him to switch, months of work had already been put into the mod that would have meant he would have to put all new Kplug additions on hold for several more months.

It was an unreasonable request due to when they asked for it, but it would not have been unreasonable if they had worked with him back when Kplug was still in the early stages.

The outdated framework is why some mods, like the now completely eliminated JannieReplacer, would not work with Kplug for some people.

That's basically all there is to the drama behind it.

It's not that he prefers going solo, he probably would have worked with the modding community, but they all but demanded he switch the entire mod to the BepInEx framework after it had already been in development for long enough to become quite extensive. They made an unreasonable request and fully expected him to comply. When he did not, as anyone with common sense would not, they shut him out. I think the studio only players are more stepping on the bandwagon than actually hating the mod since they don't actually have any experience to hate it on.

How so? Keep in mind I have never played the Danganronpa games, gone through everything else, but have not touched the games yet.
The first Danganronpa takes place within a school, while the second occurs on a network of small islands.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm excited for the new personalities and voices in Sunshine. Seems like it isn't too hard to port mods over as well from what I'm seeing in the Koi discord, if any at all?

Hopeful for better game optimization as well.
As long as they either don't allow Koikatsu cards to be used or keep the personalities in from Koikatsu. They both allowed AI Shoujo cards to be used in Honey Select 2 and did NOT keep the personalities from AI Shojo in Honey Select 2 when they last allowed character transfers, making the characters different than intended and rendering any card not made in Honey Select 2 with a Honey Select 2 personality useless as the character they were made to be. I would much rather they go back to not allowing characters to be transferred between games at all than not put the personalities used for the transferred characters in the game they were created in into the new game.

As for optimization, they usually aren't that bad, AI Shoujo is the exception to their usual as it can't even get above 20 FPS.

The first Danganronpa takes place within a school, while the second occurs on a network of small islands.
I see, so it was a setting similarity as in the place, I think my brain somehow read that as setting like configuration settings.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
That and failing to understand just how big the mod they want to change really is.
I actually played with kplug before. I liked some of the features, others, like phone messages, I didn't. I really wish some mods would take kplug features, like the girl showing up in your room. I liked this one a lot

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I actually played with kplug before. I liked some of the features, others, like phone messages, I didn't. I really wish some mods would take kplug features, like the girl showing up in your room. I liked this one a lot
I actually like the phone message feature because it can serve as an indicator of how well a specific relationship is doing since she can message you about anything from how much she enjoyed the latest H scene to wanting to break up.

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Got the Rx8 version with all the plugins but i dont seem to be able to use any without updating BepIn
Can someone helm me with this?

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I actually like the phone message feature because it can serve as an indicator of how well a specific relationship is doing since she can message you about anything from how much she enjoyed the latest H scene to wanting to break up.
Well, I only ever got "good h" messages, and they were just... too horny? I just didn't like how they were written

Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
Ok, I'm sorry for being rude, but can you PLEASE check previous pages first? It's a new game that's gonna be released at the end of this month
Ok, I'm sorry but im not sure because its only character maker for me i though trials version can play and it look nice. worth for waiting

orrochimaru

Jun 15, 2018
i hope they make an in game position maker which could add the positions directly to your game. hyped for Koikatsu Sunshine

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
i hope they make an in game position maker which could add the positions directly to your game. hyped for Koikatsu Sunshine
Well, don't be hyped too much. It's better to be pessimistic so you could be pleasantly surprised that game is better than you thought it would be, than being optimistic and being unpleasantly surprised because it's worse than you thought it would be

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Got the Rx8 version with all the plugins but i dont seem to be able to use any without updating BepIn
Can someone helm me with this?
I suggest instead going back and downloading RX10, RX8 had many issues.

Well, I only ever got "good h" messages, and they were just... too horny? I just didn't like how they were written
That would be because the last H scene ended in a way that increased her horniness or left it maxed. That is one of the best results you can get. Otherwise, you might end up losing affection from leaving her unsatisfied.

is there a recent link ?

Koikatsu Sunshine is new version ?
It's a new game entirely.

Ok, I'm sorry but im not sure because its only character maker for me i though trials version can play and it look nice. worth for waiting

That's what the trial usually is with Illusion games. Remember that they mainly focus on customization because of what their customers prefer, so they are showing off the part of the game their customers want to see most.

That's doubtful, it's a ton of work just to make predetermined positions.

Well, don't be hyped too much. It's better to be pessimistic so you could be pleasantly surprised that game is better than you thought it would be, than being optimistic and being unpleasantly surprised because it's worse than you thought it would be
Or just don't have expectations so none can be met or missed.

Guys. The RX10 is already out. Shouldn't you update the links and the installation?
Someone needs to report the game update with the report function.

wdasd

Jan 8, 2020
There are 2 options plugins call KK_MoanSoftly or the volume in the game settings.
I tried to turn this moan plugin using koikatsu manager but for some reason it was still on every time I launched the game, no matter if kk manager was running with admin privileges or not. So I just removed this plugin manually and that was it, finally they moan and talk with same loudness.

Reactions: alex2011
May 31, 2018
How much of this repack is clothes? I'm thinking of trying KK again after so many problems with AA2, but I don't know if I want to deal with a crap ton of mods.

thebighorny

Aug 30, 2020
I tried to use the character studio for the first time but when i boot it up and try to add a character the girl/guy list appears empty and there are no characters to add into the scene. Does anyone know what's wrong or how to fix it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I tried to turn this moan plugin using koikatsu manager but for some reason it was still on every time I launched the game, no matter if kk manager was running with admin privileges or not. So I just removed this plugin manually and that was it, finally they moan and talk with same loudness.
I didn't even bother with KKmanager, I just yanked it out of the folder first thing as soon as I found out it was installed. I'm honestly not even sure what purpose it serves as it only lowers in H moan volume and nothing else, which is jarring to say the least. No disrespect to the modder, of course.

How much of this repack is clothes? I'm thinking of trying KK again after so many problems with AA2, but I don't know if I want to deal with a crap ton of mods.
A lot of the sideloader mods, which are majority preinstalled in the repack anyway, are, but most of the plugins actually have some sort of functionality.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes