dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
Anyone ever run into the issue of changes made to a character's eyes not properly saving? I'm trying to modify a Moka card to make her true vampire form. The card loads with changes listed in the iris tab, but they don't actually appear on her unless I change to a different iris and back first. Any ideas?

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Does anyone know why my character sinks into the ground like this and if there's a way to fix it? I've tried editing the bonemods which does solve the problem in character creation. However, in free H the issue still persists.

Any help is appreciated.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone ever run into the issue of changes made to a character's eyes not properly saving? I'm trying to modify a Moka card to make her true vampire form. The card loads with changes listed in the iris tab, but they don't actually appear on her unless I change to a different iris and back first. Any ideas?
I've only run into that while randomizing and the only solution I have is the one you mentioned.

nonexic719

Sep 16, 2020
Is it possible to add a groping hand in the character studio, similar to normal gameplay? I've been playing around with it, and it seems like there's a lot of possibilities as long as your willing to tediously set things into position.

I wouldn't say I put my trust in STN after the whole Kplug debacle, but I do update the repack as well just for the sake of having it up to date. I keep two copies now, one with Kplug and one with LewdCrestX, which because of LewdCrestX being a successor to the original LewdCrest mod, I don't trust it to work with Kplug.
I've never actually messed with the LewdCrestX mod, but it looks like it's included in RX10. I'll have to play around with it at some point. Kplug has always been a good mod, in my opinion.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is it possible to add a groping hand in the character studio, similar to normal gameplay? I've been playing around with it, and it seems like there's a lot of possibilities as long as your willing to tediously set things into position.

I've never actually messed with the LewdCrestX mod, but it looks like it's included in RX10. I'll have to play around with it at some point. Kplug has always been a good mod, in my opinion.
I don't think there is a separate hand like that, your best bet is to use a second character as the groper. Try seeing if individual parts can be turned invisible as well, I know there's an invisibility toggle on the whole body for sure.

Yes, LewdCrestX is included as an optional mod and has been since at least RX9. It seems like a good mod, but it does run into the issue of being complicated to figure out and, unlike Kplug, there is no documentation of its functions and controls. While there are descriptions in game for the functional crests, the issue is those descriptions aren't very helpful. I had to actually go over to the Discord to ask what the command crest did because its description was so freaking vague, turns out it basically makes the girl unable to say no, which means you could even have an H scene in the very first interaction. It's a great way to see a girl's dialogue for when she accepts an H scene request without being your lover first since they typically ask to be lovers long before they ask for sex unless something is done to keep them from asking to be your lover first, like asking them for sex with the command crest.

Kplug is definitely a great mod, I just wish Katarsys would put some more functions into the game that could replace some of the functions from mods he listed as having issues. Example, giving futa mode the ability to walk into the locker room, shower room, and girls' bathrooms. I've been talking to him, so we'll see if maybe I can get that added by him.

nonexic719

Sep 16, 2020
Character Studio doesn't seem to be loading in this "[katarsys] KPlug Animations v1.2.0.zipmod" package. I have Sideloader v16.3.1 and Animation Loader v1.0.6 installed and it looks like other .zipmod files do load in, like kkstub.

Am I suppose to adjust an xml or some config file to point where the kPlug .zipmod is located? It's currently stored in "/mods/Sideloader Modpack - Animations/Katarsys/" in case that means anything.

what does the profile do in the character maker do ?
Is that the menu where the Character Description with a blank box is located? If so, I think that is a place you can put a "back story" for your character if you wanted to. I don't think it adds any extra game play.

ELMESIAS13

Jul 8, 2017
It's a wasted opportunity that in the threesome scenes there's no option for a double titjob, also does anybody know how to make bulges visible in the actual story mode? It only appears in the sex scenes and some of the clothing isn't visible in free roam

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just noticed. i was very confused since every personality type name is different from the pictures on steam storepage
Maybe STN maintained the names they already had before, either that or the Steam page just isn't up to the same quality of English, which I noticed is definitely the case in the other parts on that page.

Do you guys have kPlug 2.65?
it is a patron only build, which tend to not get shared.

Character Studio doesn't seem to be loading in this "[katarsys] KPlug Animations v1.2.0.zipmod" package. I have Sideloader v16.3.1 and Animation Loader v1.0.6 installed and it looks like other .zipmod files do load in, like kkstub.

Am I suppose to adjust an xml or some config file to point where the kPlug .zipmod is located? It's currently stored in "/mods/Sideloader Modpack - Animations/Katarsys/" in case that means anything.

Is that the menu where the Character Description with a blank box is located? If so, I think that is a place you can put a "back story" for your character if you wanted to. I don't think it adds any extra game play.
Interesting, so there is now the capability to add a bio to the character? Very nice.

It's a wasted opportunity that in the threesome scenes there's no option for a double titjob, also does anybody know how to make bulges visible in the actual story mode? It only appears in the sex scenes and some of the clothing isn't visible in free roam
Bulges and any clothing added by mods don't have low poly models, so they will not appear in roaming. The only way to fix that is the Force High Poly mod in the optional mods folder.

Hey guys, there are any mods that allow you to have more than 99 characters?
Nope, you would need a supercomputer, literally NASA level, football stadium sized supercomputer, to run more than 99 and the game probably wouldn't even be able to handle that anyway. It uses more RAM with every character added above 38, significantly more with the Force High Poly mod.

elenith22

Jul 22, 2017
Nope, you would need a supercomputer, literally NASA level, football stadium sized supercomputer, to run more than 99 and the game probably wouldn't even be able to handle that anyway. It uses more RAM with every character added above 38, significantly more with the Force High Poly mod.
I meant the total characters in the school, not the characters loaded (ik it's impossible to load 99 at the same time).

Like right now the school limit is 99 but I wonder if there's a mod that allows you to add more.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I meant the total characters in the school, not the characters loaded (ik it's impossible to load 99 at the same time).

Like right now the school limit is 99 but I wonder if there's a mod that allows you to add more.
There is only one mod that exists with the ability to raise the limit at all and that is the one raising it to 98, 99 including the slots taken by story characters in 2-1. Also, raising the total number of characters in the school and raising the number loaded are basically the same thing. The total number of girls in the school, at least to my knowledge since I've never had every girl loaded into the school in the same room at the same time in a full 98 girl class, is the total number that can be loaded.

Reactions: elenith22

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
Does anyone have the yamadamod hair mods, or know where I can download them? I seem to be missing a lot of them, especially the acchair mods. I've tried getting the full sideloader modpack, but the split files didn't feel like working for me.

Mar 17, 2019
There is only one mod that exists with the ability to raise the limit at all and that is the one raising it to 98, 99 including the slots taken by story characters in 2-1. Also, raising the total number of characters in the school and raising the number loaded are basically the same thing. The total number of girls in the school, at least to my knowledge since I've never had every girl loaded into the school in the same room at the same time in a full 98 girl class, is the total number that can be loaded.
There is an option in the game with which you can set how many characters can be in the school at the same time

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes