shadiuhsdasdw

Jan 15, 2020
Why i just add 5 characters but this game eat very more RAM (4GB - 7GB)? and it doesn't decrease until i return to the title to start game again?

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
I have an issue with RX10 and I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I downloaded RX10 and am using some male models from Evaan and for some reason they all have dragon penises. This has never been an issue before in other Koikatsu versions and these are the same models I've always used. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how to fix this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why i just add 5 characters but this game eat very more RAM (4GB - 7GB)? and it doesn't decrease until i return to the title to start game again?
Because the game is unoptimized, simple as that
So, Has any resolution to it?
Actually, it's because the game is made so that it focuses more on RAM than anything else. This is not unoptimized, it is actually so that there isn't a dependency on heavier duty hardware, like dedicated graphics cards, that older and weaker computers than gaming tier machines don't have. They were trying to make it so that any machine at the listed minimum or above could play. In doing so, they created a dependency on RAM and now every student that is put into a class means more RAM with more accessories meaning more RAM per student.

Not sure what is meant by resolution.

Which sucks but it is what it is. Thanks for responding!
I mean, if you were to raise the number in any way, you would need better RAM/more RAM to cover that rise in students anyway, so there is that benefit to what we have now. There already aren't that many people who can handle the way it is now with a fully stocked 98 girl class.

how exactly do you exit the scenes?
Bottom left corner, you cannot exit during a virgin's first time.

I have an issue with RX10 and I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I downloaded RX10 and am using some male models from Evaan and for some reason they all have dragon penises. This has never been an issue before in other Koikatsu versions and these are the same models I've always used. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how to fix this?
As in literally or they got blown up to a huge size?

momspaghetti123

Aug 12, 2020
Anyone having the issue where the swap function on KPlug VR isn't working? While attempting to swap I just get a chuckle. If this is an issue with the current public version, anyone got 2.5 perhaps?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Like as in they have a Bad Dragon dildo style dragon dick.
So it literally looks like a dragon dick, got it. I've never seen that happen. The size thing, however, is a different story and only happened once because of a bug that got fixed a while ago.

Anyone having the issue where the swap function on KPlug VR isn't working? While attempting to swap I just get a chuckle. If this is an issue with the current public version, anyone got 2.5 perhaps?
Sounds like she's not at a point where she's willing. If you get a virgin with the automatic join, sometimes they won't swap in or even refuse to strip. If they chuckle, they refused to do what you want. It isn't just virgins, but they are the most common culprit for actions resulting only in chuckles.

momspaghetti123

Aug 12, 2020
Sounds like she's not at a point where she's willing. If you get a virgin with the automatic join, sometimes they won't swap in or even refuse to strip. If they chuckle, they refused to do what you want. It isn't just virgins, but they are the most common culprit for actions resulting only in chuckles.
That's what I've been thinking, but thanks for confirming. The thing that threw me off is that I successfully could have done it several times on 2.5, but on 2.6 I've tried like 15 times with different girls, after doing some actions or not, and it still didn't work. Perhaps I should look if some settings got changed.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's what I've been thinking, but thanks for confirming. The thing that threw me off is that I successfully could have done it several times on 2.5, but on 2.6 I've tried like 15 times with different girls, after doing some actions or not, and it still didn't work. Perhaps I should look if some settings got changed.
I doubt it's a settings issue. When you go into an H scene, there are certain things you will be allowed to do by the girl and certain things she won't allow, which can be toggled on the character in the maker. That also applies to Kplug, except Kplug has a few extra things she will only do once she's at a certain level of relationship that you cannot turn off. A virigin, one you have never touched, will be especially unwilling to even get naked. She MIGHT allow taking her clothes off partially, like pulling her top up or similar, but that's it. She might also masturbate if she's in the background group that contains invited and auto joined girls. If you try to swap two girls and one does not have the likes girls trait, they will also refuse in that case. Anything that involves penetration is out for sure with a virgin until you break her in as the main girl first.

I would try breaking them into differnet acts as the main girl, get them to experienced level at least, then try again as a joined or invited girl.

cheer1o_o

Sep 18, 2019
I wish I had your problem. My male characters don't even have penises during H-scenes for some reason :HideThePain:
Everything was fine in the previous versions. I didn't tweak anything in the settings, didn't add any extra mods, just vanilla RX10.
Btw, have you checked the male character creator? Cuz everything is ok with them there

Reactions: Kempo

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
well... somebody pls help me, i'm having a issue when i use the config button i can't do anything else then closing the game... have anyway to solve this problem?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes