Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
I fixed it btw. It seems the problem has something to do with the UserData folder, probably old saves. When RX10 came out, I just copied the whole UserData folder from RX9 and moved it to RX10. That's when the problems started. I tried disabling and tweaking all installed mods, nothing helped.
Then I downloaded RX10 again and copied only character and outfit cards, without saves or anything else. Everything worked fine after that. It fixed the list of H-positions as well, now it shows only valid ones
i just tried to delete and replace the userdata folder, it still gives me the same error with penis T_T i will try to unpack the whole koikatsu folder from scratch @. @

No, it means the character needs to be adjusted in the character maker so that their body size is inside acceptable range. The character has too big or too small a body size to fit the animation properly. The first image is way off from what I could tell after looking again and it is more likely what cheer1o said than a body size issue, but that second image is likely body size being too big or too small.
I would be okay with you, if they were characters created tiny or big o.o
The problem is that I used two basic characters and basic animations as an example.
And in version 8 (before downloading the r10), there weren't all these problems either.
i will try to unpack the koikatsu folder again , maybe some miracle will appear xD

• Sad
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i just tried to delete and replace the userdata folder, it still gives me the same error with penis T_T i will try to unpack the whole koikatsu folder from scratch @. @

I would be okay with you, if they were characters created tiny or big o.o
The problem is that I used two basic characters and basic animations as an example.
And in version 8 (before downloading the r10), there weren't all these problems either.
i will try to unpack the koikatsu folder again , maybe some miracle will appear xD
I've got nothing else, then. I have only ever seen issues like this caused by a character that was outside of the normal, unmodded, range the slider can go to on body size. Hopefully the second time unpacking helps.

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
I've got nothing else, then. I have only ever seen issues like this caused by a character that was outside of the normal, unmodded, range the slider can go to on body size. Hopefully the second time unpacking helps.
I unpacked everything from the beginning.. nothing.. it's all broken..
The penis, in the penetration animation, always has half black texture and half skin.
The position of the characters in the animations is always wrong..
I will wait for the new version or i will download the r9 :(

nonexic719

Sep 16, 2020
Does anyone know Katarsys's contact information (discord, email)? I've been working on adding in his animations into the character studio and would like to pass the configuration files to him. Maybe it can be added into one of his updates to kplug as an extra or something.

Really wish this was linked to the first page post. It would be so much easier to find from 500+ pages of posts.
Yeah, it would be nice but the search feature within a thread is pretty good. Just need to have some of the correct keywords and you can find the information pretty quickly.

I'm not sure if the OP of the thread is still active in it, but maybe they will read through some of the pages and see it as good content to add for the 2% of us running under a different OS other than windows.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know Katarsys's contact information (discord, email)? I've been working on adding in his animations into the character studio and would like to pass the configuration files to him. Maybe it can be added into one of his updates to kplug as an extra or something.

Yeah, it would be nice but the search feature within a thread is pretty good. Just need to have some of the correct keywords and you can find the information pretty quickly.

I'm not sure if the OP of the thread is still active in it, but maybe they will read through some of the pages and see it as good content to add for the 2% of us running under a different OS other than windows.
The only place I know of to contact him is his Patreon, but that requires being a patron to use the message feature.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
What's going on with Kplug diary script. It will no longer accept changes and even when you remove them completely it still shows the original scripts.

I am really confused as to why & how this is happening and what could cause this . It worked great in the past if any one has an idea how to fix this give us a shout.

Sfact

Sep 11, 2020
void kPlug.CmpBase.AdvControl.LateUpdate()

(Filename: Line: -1)

MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'ChaControl.ChangeAlphaMask'.

void kPlug.CmpBase.AdvControl.LateUpdate()

How to fix or does it not work with Better Repack Kplug?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What's going on with Kplug diary script. It will no longer accept changes and even when you remove them completely it still shows the original scripts.

I am really confused as to why & how this is happening and what could cause this . It worked great in the past if any one has an idea how to fix this give us a shout.
Maybe it's a new conflict he's not aware of, though what it could be conflicting with I'm not sure. Subtitles is the only mod I can think of off the top of my head and that has not conflicted before. All that said, I am not getting this issue on my RX7 copy and have not upgraded to RX10 yet nor do I have another repack version with Kplug. My installed copy also works fine using 2.8 of the HF.

I'm still using rx9 is worth updating to 10 or 10.1?
I don't see any reason it would not be, unlike RX8, plus there is now translation for some of the DLC content as of RX10 thanks to the new After Party DLC for the Steam version of the game. Still surprised Illusion did that, but it might be connected to the compatibility Koikatsu and Koikatsu Sunshine will have.

does anyone here know if there's a full English translate because some of the dialogue are not translated
There is not, the base game is fully translated and the content from After School DLC is fully translated as of RX10, but the Darkness DLC is still using a machine translator. If you use the Darkness DLC on RX10 and it is still in Japanese, check your internet and firewall settings.

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
Maybe it's a new conflict he's not aware of, though what it could be conflicting with I'm not sure. Subtitles is the only mod I can think of off the top of my head and that has not conflicted before. All that said, I am not getting this issue on my RX7 copy and have not upgraded to RX10 yet nor do I have another repack version with Kplug. My installed copy also works fine using 2.8 of the HF.

I don't see any reason it would not be, unlike RX8, plus there is now translation for some of the DLC content as of RX10 thanks to the new After Party DLC for the Steam version of the game. Still surprised Illusion did that, but it might be connected to the compatibility Koikatsu and Koikatsu Sunshine will have.

There is not, the base game is fully translated and the content from After School DLC is fully translated as of RX10, but the Darkness DLC is still using a machine translator. If you use the Darkness DLC on RX10 and it is still in Japanese, check your internet and firewall settings.
do i need to download the whole game again to update it to rx10 or i just need a file of rx10? if so can i have a download link please TvT

p.s i didn't know there's more update i thought rx8 is the final version -u-;
edit: i found it and download it it called "BetterRepack Koikatsu (RX09 to RX10 update)" do i just click and install it ? also do i have to download rx09 to update it to rx10?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
do i need to download the whole game again to update it to rx10 or i just need a file of rx10? if so can i have a download link please TvT

p.s i didn't know there's more update i thought rx8 is the final version -u-;
edit: i found it and download it it called "BetterRepack Koikatsu (RX09 to RX10 update)" do i just click and install it ? also do i have to download rx09 to update it to rx10?
I would suggest a full download just so there is less possibility of issues in the update process. Also, in order to use the update file you found, yes, you need to download RX9. It's better to just get RX10 by itself from with that being the case.

hyp0cri5y

Jun 11, 2017
Hi all,

i am trying to get repack rx10.1 and kplug 2.6 running. I updated IPAloaderX, tried IPA.exe and choose delete incompatible mods and restore orignial gamecode to 5.1 but at one point in the game i get a bunch of Error msg and the frame runs at 1 frame per 2 minutes.

does someone know how to get it working? I crashed my old install with kplug 2.4 or 2.5 where it was working but i dont find any kplug 2.4/2.5 working downloads...

thx

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
1. I had all the positions unlocked at the beginning but now out of nowhere I'm missing them all except the few you get by default
2. Is there a plugin to toggle girls relationship gain let alone also horniness? I just want to max them out quicker.

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
version r10.1 solved the penis texture problem.
but the interpenetration problem of some basic characters + basic animations remains.
well, you can't have it all in your life xD

• Thinking Face

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
1. I had all the positions unlocked at the beginning but now out of nowhere I'm missing them all except the few you get by default
2. Is there a plugin to toggle girls relationship gain let alone also horniness? I just want to max them out quicker.
2. The Cheat Tools plugin, already installed, will allow you to instantly max out their relationship through a slider or a button that sets them to a specific state. If you're looking to speed it up, but not instantly max it, there are a couple traits in character creation that help with that by increasing the amount that you gain per correct response when in passive conversation, the ear icon when talking, but be warned that these do increase the amount you lose for wrong responses as well. There is no other way to just speed it up without maxing out the stats instantly.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019

One is still using my original Illusion JP DL version with HF Patch 3.10 & KPlug core " the last public release " and the latest KPlug 2.66.
It seems to me it's ignoring this folder completely and using the default text from the coded part. Anyways thanks for the reply maybe it will get fixed as I have brought this issue to Katarsys attention.

Jul 27, 2020
I have another noob question. Is there a way to make hair size independent of head size? I am trying to make a character with a smaller head than hair but they both function as one entity when it comes to size in the Character Creator.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have another noob question. Is there a way to make hair size independent of head size? I am trying to make a character with a smaller head than hair but they both function as one entity when it comes to size in the Character Creator.
Other than length, style, and color, there's not much that can be changed with hair. Head size is basically the only size slider for any part of the head not considered part of the face, those get their own sliders in the different parts of the face category.

Reactions: 21423007

angususer

Dec 26, 2019
Does this version includes After School, HF Patch, and everything?
I didn't know how to do 3P so I tried to download KPlus, but it's really confusing and really glitching. I want to download the game again but I want to know if there is 3p and everything.
l

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes