alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does this version includes After School, HF Patch, and everything?
I didn't know how to do 3P so I tried to download KPlus, but it's really confusing and really glitching. I want to download the game again but I want to know if there is 3p and everything.
l
After School and all other official content, yes. The HF patch, not so much, but it doesn't need it since it usually has what the HF patch gets in each version a week before the HF patch does. There is 3P, but there are VERY specific requirements without using the Kplug mod. To get official content 3P, you have to be lovers with both girls and both must not be virgins, then either start an H scene with one girl while another is in the same room or find two girls in an active lesbian scene and peep on them. You will then get a new button on the bottom left that will turn the scene into 3P.

angususer

Dec 26, 2019
After School and all other official content, yes. The HF patch, not so much, but it doesn't need it since it usually has what the HF patch gets in each version a week before the HF patch does. There is 3P, but there are VERY specific requirements without using the Kplug mod. To get official content 3P, you have to be lovers with both girls and both must not be virgins, then either start an H scene with one girl while another is in the same room or find two girls in an active lesbian scene and peep on them. You will then get a new button on the bottom left that will turn the scene into 3P.
I know. Now I've tried to download the game and move the cards and mods to this new game folder. But as result, idk why, there are some mods ''missing''. You can see them on character creation, but in the exploration mode and even the screen when you initiate a conversation with the girl, eyelashes, eyes textures doesn't load. ( The older game folder used to have a similar problem, but only clothes missing in exploration mode. When iniciating Talking Mode and H-mode, they suddenly load)

Idk if It's because now I have 2 game folders, or maybe start a new game. I still have the older folder with everything running normally, but I don't want to use that version with Kplug anymore, Kplug drops fps and have a confusing interface. If there is a way to disable Kplug to get the interface back to normal. I wouldn't need a second folder that is glitching anymore.

P.S: on the older folder, I forgot to move that Optional Sideloader ModPack to the game folder, and when I did, all the glitches have disappeared. But that didn't work on the new folder. Clothes, eyes etc are still glitching

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I know. Now I've tried to download the game and move the cards and mods to this new game folder. But as result, idk why, there are some mods ''missing''. You can see them on character creation, but in the exploration mode and even the screen when you initiate a conversation with the girl, eyelashes, eyes textures doesn't load. ( The older game folder used to have a similar problem, but only clothes missing in exploration mode. When iniciating Talking Mode and H-mode, they suddenly load)

Idk if It's because now I have 2 game folders, or maybe start a new game. I still have the older folder with everything running normally, but I don't want to use that version with Kplug anymore, Kplug drops fps and have a confusing interface. If there is a way to disable Kplug to get the interface back to normal. I wouldn't need a second folder that is glitching anymore.

P.S: on the older folder, I forgot to move that Optional Sideloader ModPack to the game folder, and when I did, all the glitches have disappeared. But that didn't work on the new folder. Clothes, eyes etc are still glitching
Missing mods can mean that either a mod is out of date or something on a specific character uses a part that came from an out of date version. Even if you update a mod that adds parts like accessories, the cards that use the old version will still use the old version and that will trigger the missing mod message because the actual mod no longer exists in the same form.

As far as mod items actually physically missing in exploration, a lot of things that were added by mods don't have a low poly model, which is what is used in exploration, so in order to see those, you would have to install the Force High Poly mod from the optional mods folder.

As far as the interface with Kplug, you probably still have Smart UI toggled on, turn it off in the Kplug settings, which can be opened with the Delete key while on the main menu. Also make sure to turn off first person view mode so that it doesn't override the vanilla UI as well. There is a manual for Kplug in the Kplug Manual folder, I would highly suggest taking a look at that and taking some time to test out and familiarize yourself with the different features.

Reactions: angususer

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
How do you spread a vagina? like if I grab a dildo item and "insert it" is it possible for the vagina to move/spread and actually be inserted?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do you spread a vagina? like if I grab a dildo item and "insert it" is it possible for the vagina to move/spread and actually be inserted?
Using certain uncensors in Uncensor Selector, at least according to a post on ManlyMarco's Patreon, has this functionality and using the Kplug uncensor has it as well, however, I do not know which uncensors in Uncensor Selector can do that and I would NOT recommend the Kplug uncensor because of the fact that it replaces a base game file and would make you have to remove Uncensor Selector.

The vagina cannot be spread without one of these, it is completely static by default.

Furken3145

Aug 10, 2020
I did patch rx10, but the game's language turned into Japanese. How can ı change the game language to English. I tried changing the language from initsetting but it doesn't work.

Last edited:

KnightWulf

May 4, 2021
I did patch rx10, but the game's language turned into Japanese. How can ı change the game language to English. I tried changing the language from initsetting but it doesn't work.
Blind guess, but try using Alt + T? Usually that will toggle from Japanese to English and vice-versa.

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
Hello i am back for More question, is it possible for the girls to go unconscious when you repeat smash them?(like over and over again maybe 20 to 40 times) if not is there a mod that allow you to do that?

P.s this just one of my crazy fetish but i like girl who passed out from oversex •^•

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello i am back for More question, is it possible for the girls to go unconscious when you repeat smash them?(like over and over again maybe 20 to 40 times) if not is there a mod that allow you to do that?

P.s this just one of my crazy fetish but i like girl who passed out from oversex •^•
No, they cannot go unconscious in game or in a mod. The only effect that too much sex can have in game is to keep their H meter low enough that they may refuse if you ask for sex and may not ever ask for it themselves until you give them some time to build the H meter back up through conversation.

Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
Hello, i have a question. I tried to download the latest HF patch 3.10 but it doesn't seem to work.
The launcher shows that HF patch 3.10 but the game launch incredibly fast, my Kplug mod doesn't work anymore, the full game is in Japanese and impossible to go back to english... And well, i just have no mods left even if all the folders are here.
I downloaded the HFpatch from the Github of manly with the magnet link. Started the .exe and put it in the backup folder of koikatsu, after it opened the launcher, i did the update button. Even all the custom cards who are in their folders are not shown in game.
I followed the tutorials on youtube so i have no idea why it's not working :/
Edit: i used the Zip plugin backup. The game is almost like before. I gain some Hair mod but lost the male censor. Some clothes that were working fine before HF patch are not not showing correctly... it's really
incomprehensible anybody know how to help? Should i delete and reinstall all?

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Hello, i have a question. I tried to download the latest HF patch 3.10 but it doesn't seem to work.
The launcher shows that HF patch 3.10 but the game launch incredibly fast, my Kplug mod doesn't work anymore, the full game is in Japanese and impossible to go back to english... And well, i just have no mods left even if all the folders are here.
I downloaded the HFpatch from the Github of manly with the magnet link. Started the .exe and put it in the backup folder of koikatsu, after it opened the launcher, i did the update button. Even all the custom cards who are in their folders are not shown in game.
I followed the tutorials on youtube so i have no idea why it's not working :/
Edit: i used the Zip plugin backup. The game is almost like before. I gain some Hair mod but lost the male censor. Some clothes that were working fine before HF patch are not not showing correctly... it's really
incomprehensible anybody know how to help? Should i delete and reinstall all?
What version were you using? RX8? Because Kplug doesn't work with RX10.
I think you need to download RX8, install HF patch, and only then Kplug. Or don't install HF. To be honest better to just install Kplug

Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
What version were you using? RX8? Because Kplug doesn't work with RX10.
I think you need to download RX8, install HF patch, and only then Kplug. Or don't install HF. To be honest better to just install Kplug
Thanks for the answer, i only dowloaded RX8 and Kplug was working fine before downloading HF patch. But maybe HFpatch with all the update set the game in RX10?
I wanted that HF patch because a lot of character cards on Pixiv says that you need HF patch to use the card.
but... For one hair mod won, i lost the uncensor and some of the clothes that were maybe outdated, not a big win here

Furken3145

Aug 10, 2020
When I revert the game to patch R9 it is in English, but on patches R10 and higher the game changes to Japanese. I don't understand why the game is not in english in the r10 patch. Can someone help me?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes