StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Thanks for the answer, i only dowloaded RX8 and Kplug was working fine before downloading HF patch. But maybe HFpatch with all the update set the game in RX10?
I wanted that HF patch because a lot of character cards on Pixiv says that you need HF patch to use the card.
but... For one hair mod won, i lost the uncensor and some of the clothes that were maybe outdated, not a big win here
No problem

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Random question, but in game there is a door on the third floor with a hand reaching out with a broken heart icon in front of it and I can't interact with it. WHat does it mean and why can't I interact with the icon?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I loaded rx10, do i need to load rx9 and other rx?
What do ya mean?
The answer to this is no, versions older than RX10 will have older versions of mods and anything else updated in RX10, so it would actually be a bad thing to use any other RX that came before it.

Hello, i have a question. I tried to download the latest HF patch 3.10 but it doesn't seem to work.
The launcher shows that HF patch 3.10 but the game launch incredibly fast, my Kplug mod doesn't work anymore, the full game is in Japanese and impossible to go back to english... And well, i just have no mods left even if all the folders are here.
I downloaded the HFpatch from the Github of manly with the magnet link. Started the .exe and put it in the backup folder of koikatsu, after it opened the launcher, i did the update button. Even all the custom cards who are in their folders are not shown in game.
I followed the tutorials on youtube so i have no idea why it's not working :/
Edit: i used the Zip plugin backup. The game is almost like before. I gain some Hair mod but lost the male censor. Some clothes that were working fine before HF patch are not not showing correctly... it's really
incomprehensible anybody know how to help? Should i delete and reinstall all?
Sounds like a bug in the HF on the mods disappearing, but Kplug and the HF have some major incompatibilities. You don't really need to HF if you use Better Repack anyway because the HF is usually a week behind and you would be downgrading mods. I would suggest a full reinstall and avoid and keep an eye on the HF for now.

What version were you using? RX8? Because Kplug doesn't work with RX10.
I think you need to download RX8, install HF patch, and only then Kplug. Or don't install HF. To be honest better to just install Kplug
It didn't work with RX8, it should work with RX10 if you reverse the 6.0.2 update that came with RX8 and is installed on all versions after it.

Thanks for the answer, i only dowloaded RX8 and Kplug was working fine before downloading HF patch. But maybe HFpatch with all the update set the game in RX10?
I wanted that HF patch because a lot of character cards on Pixiv says that you need HF patch to use the card.
but... For one hair mod won, i lost the uncensor and some of the clothes that were maybe outdated, not a big win here
The Pixiv creators may not be aware of Better Repack, but Better Repack is usually a week ahead of the HF, so it is the better option.

Random question, but in game there is a door on the third floor with a hand reaching out with a broken heart icon in front of it and I can't interact with it. WHat does it mean and why can't I interact with the icon?
I don't know why you can't interact, my RX7 copy works fine with it, but that is where you go to activate the Darkness DLC content, which basically amounts to a single repeatable rape scene where you take one of your lovers and share her with the school janitor against her will. It is implied that either it never actually happened and it was all imagined or that she was drugged to make her forget or think it wasn't real. Hard to say which without a good translation and limited actual Japanese knowledge. Try it with a girl that has the "Typical Schoolgirl" personality, that personality is one of six that are supposed to work with the Darkness DLC and the only one I can ever remember when it comes up in this thread for some reason. Technically, only a girl with one of the six compatible personalities should even be able to get that hand icon to appear and only while she's following if my own play throughs of the DLC are correct, all of which were following a process that didn't allow me to see if the door had the hand without a compatible girl following. Assuming you are going to it with a girl following, it may have glitched out and detected an incompatible girl as compatible, which would trigger the icon, but not allow you into the content. I have had this happen with girls who were listed as having a compatible personality when I put them in the class, but did not have the same personality in game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, for me it worked with RX8, but didn't work with 10
Odd considering RX8 was the one to introduce that blasted 6.0.2 update that screwed up a majority of the mods in Better Repack, unfortunately including Kplug. It continues to do that on any newer version I install Kplug to unless I revert to 5.1.

angususer

Dec 26, 2019
Do you know if Kplug installs something graphic? I feel like the game doesn't run smoothly like before. I tried to install HF patch, after school etc because I didn't know it was already included, but I think after Kplug, the game became more heavier. I don't know if it's because of the number of students because I didn't register more than the default number of students.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do you know if Kplug installs something graphic? I feel like the game doesn't run smoothly like before. I tried to install HF patch, after school etc because I didn't know it was already included, but I think after Kplug, the game became more heavier. I don't know if it's because of the number of students because I didn't register more than the default number of students.
It adds quite a bit of functionality that comes at a performance cost, yes. No, the specific functions I'm thinking might be doing it cannot be disabled within the mod.

look like all H position from Kplug come with mod in rx 10.1
I'm guessing you mean the Animation Loader. Still waiting on a mod to replace all the other functions of Kplug, then I can drop it. Unfortunately for Animation Loader, Kplug is far more than just animations.

Reactions: Kek000 and Gunzorla

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Odd considering RX8 was the one to introduce that blasted 6.0.2 update that screwed up a majority of the mods in Better Repack, unfortunately including Kplug. It continues to do that on any newer version I install Kplug to unless I revert to 5.1.
I know. I decided to try out on RX8 cuz in the manual Katarsys said that the option to revert code back to 5.1 was made for RX8. And while the version SHOULDN'T matter, I decided to try it out anyways.

i am just cursed

Reactions: alex2011

UredNewburi

Jan 4, 2020
I know this is probably asked a tousend times but if someone could give me an quick update on my question i would be happy.

lately i am trying a bunch of screwthisnoise games like ai shoujo, honey select and now i want to try koikatsu, but i see 3 packs. Koikatsu/ Koikatsu sunshine/ and Koikatsu party. My question is, whats the difference?
Koikatsu is 23 GB, Koikatsu Sunshine is 16 GB, and Koikatsu Party is 700 MB. If there is diffrent content in every one of these i will try all of them.
Its maybe important to know that i am not downloading from f95zone but from the BR Public Download website, if the packs are called diffrent there.

Thanks for any reply and sorry if my english is somewhat broken.

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
I know this is probably asked a tousend times but if someone could give me an quick update on my question i would be happy.

lately i am trying a bunch of screwthisnoise games like ai shoujo, honey select and now i want to try koikatsu, but i see 3 packs. Koikatsu/ Koikatsu sunshine/ and Koikatsu party. My question is, whats the difference?
Koikatsu is 23 GB, Koikatsu Sunshine is 16 GB, and Koikatsu Party is 700 MB. If there is diffrent content in every one of these i will try all of them.
Its maybe important to know that i am not downloading from f95zone but from the BR Public Download website, if the packs are called diffrent there.

Thanks for any reply and sorry if my english is somewhat broken.
Koikatsu: the real release, which gets supported with the repacks
Party: the Steam version, has some troubles with the repacks from screwthisnoise as far as I've heard, you can ignore this version
Sunshine: practically Koikatsu 2, will be released somewhere in August I think? currently only the character maker

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Party: the Steam version, has some troubles with the repacks from screwthisnoise as far as I've heard, you can ignore this version
Sunshine: practically Koikatsu 2, will be released somewhere in August I think? currently only the character maker
Sunshine will be released 27 of August. In 5 days

UredNewburi

Jan 4, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

so what ive taken from your coment is that Koitatsu is the main thing witch gets updated and stuf from the creator with repacks.
Koitatsu sunshine is the second part or the next thing.
Party is the steam version witch is either censored or a version without sexual content.

I think i will download Koitatsu and Koitatsu Sunshine.
Again thanks for your reply.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

so what ive taken from your coment is that Koitatsu is the main thing witch gets updated and stuf from the creator with repacks.
Koitatsu sunshine is the second part or the next thing.
Party is the steam version witch is either censored or a version without sexual content.

I think i will download Koitatsu and Koitatsu Sunshine.
Again thanks for your reply.
Which, not witch.
Sorry, had to correct ya.
And yeah, that's kinda the gist of it.

kokokofufu

Mar 14, 2020
When I revert the game to patch R9 it is in English, but on patches R10 and higher the game changes to Japanese. I don't understand why the game is not in english in the r10 patch. Can someone help me?
Okay so I fixed my issue, hopefully yours too.
My issue was in the path of the game, there was a blank folder (something like C:/MyGames/ /Koikatsu)
You should try moving your game to C:/Koikatsu and use "[BR] Koikatu Registry Fixer.bat"

Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
Sounds like a bug in the HF on the mods disappearing, but Kplug and the HF have some major incompatibilities. You don't really need to HF if you use Better Repack anyway because the HF is usually a week behind and you would be downgrading mods. I would suggest a full reinstall and avoid and keep an eye on the HF for now.
Roger that, thanks for the Infos! i'll delete that then.

Well, it's a mod so it's not a big surprise that the game become heavier. For me either the game make several more seconds to load, but no drop of frames except if you invite 10 girls at the same time (and good luck to manage that!)

But I have the same problem after using the Kplug mod the graphics are a tiny worse instead of the ones from Repack. Especially when it's coming for the lines of objects and humans. Aliasing i think it's called? Every outlines are having a stairs effect that is not really nice.
I tried to change the options but it doesn't seem to do anything.
And if i check all the camera effects, it's like if the sun is inside the school and everybody is shining after making the pool radioactive.
No possibilities to smooth the experience then? :/

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes