alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I know. I decided to try out on RX8 cuz in the manual Katarsys said that the option to revert code back to 5.1 was made for RX8. And while the version SHOULDN'T matter, I decided to try it out anyways.

i am just cursed
Yeah, all versions after RX8 have the version 6.0.2 update, but they do come with the option to revert it, again starting with RX8 because that was a priority issue. I found this out with RX9, which I haven't touched since the one time right after I downloaded it in favor of going back to my trusty old RX7, which has never once failed me, not even with Kplug, which is one of the most reported mods in Koikatsu history as far as issues.

How do i Download other characters models, etc?
You have to use a VPN set to make you look like you're coming from Japan to download from in game. Other than that, there are websites out there, but they sometimes don't download the cards correctly, leaving the character data off downloaded cards and rendering them mere images.

Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
How do i Download other characters models, etc?
You need to go your koikatsu folder. and then go to UserData\chara\female (or male if that's your thing) and you have to copy past the character card that you can find on Pixiv or on illusioncards website.

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
Please answer my questions

1. Are koikatsu cards made by evaan free to download? Are there any cards which are exclusively for patreon supporters?

2. Are there any other creators like him who make good licenced character cards?

Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
The Pixiv creators may not be aware of Better Repack, but Better Repack is usually a week ahead of the HF, so it is the better option.
Just to be sure, if i download the latest BetterRepack X10 then, does the Kplug work on it? Or should i go with the X9 until it's fixed? Or better question, where the mod for characters (Hairs, eyes etc) need to go? I tried to put them in abdata/chara but it says they are still missing.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do I have to download koikatsu party mod too?
Party is not a mod. It is a different game. And it has lesser content.

So no.
Technically slightly inaccurate, but not incorrect. Party is the same game, but it is a different version of it that would not work with the original Japanese version right out of the box. This is why things from the Party version, like the After Party DLC now included in the repack as of RX10, have to be adapted to work with this version. The version used here is the original Japanese version.

Just to be sure, if i download the latest BetterRepack X10 then, does the Kplug work on it? Or should i go with the X9 until it's fixed? Or better question, where the mod for characters (Hairs, eyes etc) need to go? I tried to put them in abdata/chara but it says they are still missing.
You will have to revert the game version from 6.0.2 to 5.1, but it should work after that. If it does not, start removing mods listed by the Kplug Compatibility Notes one by one until it does. Hair mods and stuff like that should be in a file ending in .zipmod, these go in the Mods folder. The Chara folder is ONLY for characters.

Reactions: Exo24

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I have rx10, but are there more threesome animations somewhere? I have heard that there are in kplug but that it's only for the main game, not charastudio. I am looking for charastudio content.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have rx10, but are there more threesome animations somewhere? I have heard that there are in kplug but that it's only for the main game, not charastudio. I am looking for charastudio content.
Not really, at least I can't think of any.

Reactions: nyatd

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
There will be a change to KPlug for those who use this mod. Have look for yourself -:

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I try playing this a while back couldn't did the PC requirements change or could it be I had bad version of the game o.o Character creator work perfectly fine but when I start a new day the game wouldn't load period -____-

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There will be a change to KPlug for those who use this mod. Have look for yourself -:
A shame, but it is for a good reason, the start of KsPlug. I will be looking forward to what the final version has in store and will archive it for myself so that I have it in case the link goes down at any point. Wouldn't want to lose this glorious gem of a mod.

I try playing this a while back couldn't did the PC requirements change or could it be I had bad version of the game o.o Character creator work perfectly fine but when I start a new day the game wouldn't load period -____-
It is probably a mod causing the issue. The only way to tell is to start disabling them one at a time and testing the game with each disabled mod. As soon as you start getting the game working, you know which mod caused it. If it doesn't work even with all mods disabled, it's the game.

Reactions: Lefty75uk

andy91xx

May 16, 2020
how do i sort out a glitch where the mcs penis is like a dildo and it is both clipped and glitches out his ass acroos the room ?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
A shame, but it is for a good reason, the start of KsPlug. I will be looking forward to what the final version has in store and will archive it for myself so that I have it in case the link goes down at any point. Wouldn't want to lose this glorious gem of a mod.

It is probably a mod causing the issue. The only way to tell is to start disabling them one at a time and testing the game with each disabled mod. As soon as you start getting the game working, you know which mod caused it. If it doesn't work even with all mods disabled, it's the game.
It will be interesting to see what he has in store for his supporters on KPlugs swansong but he also says " never say never " there might be updates for KPlug original down the line and knowing Katarsys.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It will be interesting to see what he has in store for his supporters on KPlugs swansong but he also says " never say never " there might be updates for KPlug original down the line and knowing Katarsys.
He might just deliver on those future updates, we'll see in time. For now, though, he's still actively on it and doing a great job.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes