alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Or the keyboard shortcut also works " Alt + Return key " which I find comes in handy when your making custom character cards and snapping back to images for reference.
Or when using the drag and drop function to, for example, make a female version of a male card. I had to do that in my latest class for the Kplug futa mode version of my PC. Made the male, dragged it onto the windowed game with the female maker open, then got to work changing features to make a female version of him.

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
You have to use a VPN set to make you look like you're coming from Japan to download from in game. Other than that, there are websites out there, but they sometimes don't download the cards correctly, leaving the character data off downloaded cards and rendering them mere images.
I havnt really had the need for a vpn before, what vpn's do yall use or recommend?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I havnt really had the need for a vpn before, what vpn's do yall use or recommend?
Since Illusion is taking it upon themselves to block VPNs as they detect them, you should probably just try to find one that works. I just don't use the download feature in game since I usually create my own characters or use the default ones.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
31 gigs seems excessive lol. Or maybe that's just me, cause I'm used to downloading 250mb to maybe 2-3gb at a time.

Reactions: alex2011

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
how do i launch the game it says that it has to be by the data folder but they are in the same folder
For me, I can run the game from the folder that I extracted everything to. In the folder you should see an icon called "Koikatu" which is what you want. Double click it and the game should start.

Achilles1234

Feb 17, 2020
hey can someone help me on how to install the game? I'm trying to use the uploadhaven link since it seems to be the less slow but every time I click the link it says i need to download a 7zip to allow me to unpack, even though i already have 7zip installed, does someone have any idea?

fanbased

Jul 9, 2018
Do you need to update from r9 to rx9 in order like r9,1 r9,2 r9,3 rx1 etc,
or can you just update r9 version to straith to rx9.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
31 gigs seems excessive lol. Or maybe that's just me, cause I'm used to downloading 250mb to maybe 2-3gb at a time.
If you think that's excessive, add the Sideloader Modpack and get back to me. That's a good 90+ GB total. NOTE: Do not actually try this if you don't want, I was just making a point, not telling you to do it.

Do you need to update from r9 to rx9 in order like r9,1 r9,2 r9,3 rx1 etc,
or can you just update r9 version to straith to rx9.
You would have to download the whole thing, yours is too far behind, but you only need the full RX9 download. Also, the current latest is actually RX10.1.

fanbased

Jul 9, 2018
If you think that's excessive, add the Sideloader Modpack and get back to me. That's a good 90+ GB total. NOTE: Do not actually try this if you don't want, I was just making a point, not telling you to do it.

You would have to download the whole thing, yours is too far behind, but you only need the full RX9 download. Also, the current latest is actually RX10.1.
[/QUO

Thanks for the reply.
i kind off mest up with plugin mods and it caused translation and other mods to not work so i had to take a risk and downloaded RX8 update and game works well even in this crappy laptop even better fps and loading speeds.
so it works if you update from R9 to RX8 some mods were not incluted but it doesnt bother me.

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
Should I download RX8 Repack or just keep RX7 repack? What was added? I did download updated HF Patch and KPlug, by the way.

nico360

May 17, 2020
Koikatu! [Repack RX8] is uncensored? or do I have to download the game elsewhere along with the mods. If so, I would appreciate if you shared the link

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I wanted to ask again that the game in Steam version is still being censored and can't not use flat chest right?
It is and you can't unless you use the modpack for that version, however, the modpack is extremely outdated and it is instead recommended to just switch over to the main Japanese version repack, which has all Party has and more.

Thanks for the reply.
i kind off mest up with plugin mods and it caused translation and other mods to not work so i had to take a risk and downloaded RX8 update and game works well even in this crappy laptop even better fps and loading speeds.
so it works if you update from R9 to RX8 some mods were not incluted but it doesnt bother me.
Surprising given that RX8 was the one to really screw with multiple mods and even the character maker, did you make sure to revert back from 6.0.2 to 5.1?

Should I download RX8 Repack or just keep RX7 repack? What was added? I did download updated HF Patch and KPlug, by the way.
Either keep RX7 or move straight to RX10.1, RX8 isn't worth the hassle. This thread REALLY needs to be updated, the version here is now three updates behind.

Koikatu! [Repack RX8] is uncensored? or do I have to download the game elsewhere along with the mods. If so, I would appreciate if you shared the link
All repack versions are uncensored. for the latest, which RX8 is not

nico360

May 17, 2020
It is and you can't unless you use the modpack for that version, however, the modpack is extremely outdated and it is instead recommended to just switch over to the main Japanese version repack, which has all Party has and more.

Surprising given that RX8 was the one to really screw with multiple mods and even the character maker, did you make sure to revert back from 6.0.2 to 5.1?

Either keep RX7 or move straight to RX10.1, RX8 isn't worth the hassle. This thread REALLY needs to be updated, the version here is now three updates behind.

All repack versions are uncensored. for the latest, which RX8 is not
Thank you

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Just picked this up, I'm sure there's an answer already but 500 pages are a lot so I can't really bother looking.

How can I have futa on futa? I've downloaded the game with a shit ton of mods already in it, I know how to make a "male" character appear as female (with female body and penis). But when I get to creating a girl, I give her a penis in the char maker, but the penis won't show when I actually fuck them.

ImmaIvanom

Sep 27, 2019
So I just upgraded my KK from RX1 to the latest (RX10.1) and I have one question: How do I maximize the game's window without going on full screen? I managed to do that with RX1, but I can't remember how.

I went on Init setting, but that doesn't seem to work.

Last edited:

harrierstrike

Sep 24, 2017
So, got an issue here with 10.1 and kplug. When two or more girls are in the scene on story mode, after swapping places, they also swap personality and i get an error message mid scene. After the scene is done, some of them stay in place as if it was still going on but it is impossible to interact with them. Their character cards in class registration also change name, making them have the same name and personality and sometimes keeping the same appearance. When installing kplug, the "remove mods with compatibility issues" was marked, and i believe the only mod from the compatibility issues list that is installed is the "kkgameplaymod", but the only running option from it is the max registration.
So, does anyone know about this issue? I did a brief search but couldn't fine anything. Any help would be appreciated.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes