alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just picked this up, I'm sure there's an answer already but 500 pages are a lot so I can't really bother looking.

How can I have futa on futa? I've downloaded the game with a shit ton of mods already in it, I know how to make a "male" character appear as female (with female body and penis). But when I get to creating a girl, I give her a penis in the char maker, but the penis won't show when I actually fuck them.
The only way for a futa to penetrate is to use the Kplug mod and that futa is you. You can't have an NPC doing the penetration except in the studio. In other words, futa on futa is possible, but only with lesbian for NPC to NPC as if they were normal girls and only PC penetration NPC for actual penetrative action. Lesbian is an automatic thing and the other starts as if you were a guy. Remember, the game is not geared toward having futas, so it will still treat all NPCs as girls and you as a guy no matter what you do. Also, the dick SHOULD be showing if you put one on a character. The only time it should not be showing is in the studio, where you have to tick a box/circle option first.

So, got an issue here with 10.1 and kplug. When two or more girls are in the scene on story mode, after swapping places, they also swap personality and i get an error message mid scene. After the scene is done, some of them stay in place as if it was still going on but it is impossible to interact with them. Their character cards in class registration also change name, making them have the same name and personality and sometimes keeping the same appearance. When installing kplug, the "remove mods with compatibility issues" was marked, and i believe the only mod from the compatibility issues list that is installed is the "kkgameplaymod", but the only running option from it is the max registration.
So, does anyone know about this issue? I did a brief search but couldn't fine anything. Any help would be appreciated.
Check the mod compatibility notes, that sounds like an issue with a mod listed there as, I believe, severely conflicting.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
The only way for a futa to penetrate is to use the Kplug mod and that futa is you. You can't have an NPC doing the penetration except in the studio. In other words, futa on futa is possible, but only with lesbian for NPC to NPC as if they were normal girls and only PC penetration NPC for actual penetrative action. Lesbian is an automatic thing and the other starts as if you were a guy. Remember, the game is not geared toward having futas, so it will still treat all NPCs as girls and you as a guy no matter what you do. Also, the dick SHOULD be showing if you put one on a character. The only time it should not be showing is in the studio, where you have to tick a box/circle option first.
I know futa on futa isn't possible, what I meant by it is having a futa PC fucking a girl that has a penis. For some reason penises aren't there during sex animations. On a sidenote, lesbian is only random and not an actual animation, right? I once found a girl giving head to another in a classroom but it never happened again. Is there any way to trigger that?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I know futa on futa isn't possible, what I meant by it is having a futa PC fucking a girl that has a penis. For some reason penises aren't there during sex animations. On a sidenote, lesbian is only random and not an actual animation, right? I once found a girl giving head to another in a classroom but it never happened again. Is there any way to trigger that?
As I said, to have a futa PC, you need the Kplug mod's futa mode. Adding a penis to an NPC is much simpler, though. Just a selection in the Uncensor Selector part of the body tab. Lesbian is entirely random except at least one girl must have the likes girls trait, that is the only constant going into a lesbian scene. To get into the scene, sneak up on the two girls until you can peep, then hit the button to activate peeping and you're in. However, it is definitely an animation, not sure what you mean by not being an animation, the opposite would be a still pose.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
As I said, to have a futa PC, you need the Kplug mod's futa mode. Adding a penis to an NPC is much simpler, though. Just a selection in the Uncensor Selector part of the body tab. Lesbian is entirely random except at least one girl must have the likes girls trait, that is the only constant going into a lesbian scene. To get into the scene, sneak up on the two girls until you can peep, then hit the button to activate peeping and you're in. However, it is definitely an animation, not sure what you mean by not being an animation, the opposite would be a still pose.
My issue is not with the PC futa, I already have that. My issue is that the penis is not showing on girls when I'm having sex with them (or anywhere else besides the char creator).

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
Please answer my questions

1. Are koikatsu cards made by evaan free to download? Are there any cards which are exclusively for patreon supporters?

2. Are there any other creators like him who make good licenced character cards?
1.yes, dunno but even if yes you can probably find them online.
2.there are a bunch sites that host cards and there are people that make better licenced character cards than him. just google koikatsu cards.

Reactions: MexPayne

harrierstrike

Sep 24, 2017
Check the mod compatibility notes, that sounds like an issue with a mod listed there as, I believe, severely conflicting.
There is indeed something stating this bug not in the compatibility notes, but in the manual, on the uncensor section, but kplug take down the conflicting mods when it is installed. I did also test it on RX9 and it worked fine, but in 10.1 the issue continues.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
It is and you can't unless you use the modpack for that version, however, the modpack is extremely outdated and it is instead recommended to just switch over to the main Japanese version repack, which has all Party has and more.

Surprising given that RX8 was the one to really screw with multiple mods and even the character maker, did you make sure to revert back from 6.0.2 to 5.1?

Either keep RX7 or move straight to RX10.1, RX8 isn't worth the hassle. This thread REALLY needs to be updated, the version here is now three updates behind.

All repack versions are uncensored. for the latest, which RX8 is not
The MEGA folder version of the RX10.1 version is decidedly smaller than the Torrent version in the OP, what's up with that? I'd assume they're the same otherwise.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Would be nice to have another version with kplug preinstalled instead. Reinstalling it, reconfiguring other mods and checking for incompatibilities every time this updates is kinda annoying.

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
Sometimes when I use the 3rd eye in kplug I get a big list of mods that are outdated or missing. I know for a fact that two of them are Mahiru Koizumi's camera and Tenko Chabashira's ribbon, but there are thousands of others that have vague names and connections to BepInEx. Even though I have updated mods through the mod managaer, it still happens.

Would getting rid of RX7 and going straight to RX10 fix that?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
My issue is not with the PC futa, I already have that. My issue is that the penis is not showing on girls when I'm having sex with them (or anywhere else besides the char creator).
That I cannot help with, I was responding to the other part of your question. It should be showing up as only the studio hides it until an option is turned on, but clearly your copy of the game is not.

There is indeed something stating this bug not in the compatibility notes, but in the manual, on the uncensor section, but kplug take down the conflicting mods when it is installed. I did also test it on RX9 and it worked fine, but in 10.1 the issue continues.
Watch out for the installer, it WILL remove mods listed even if the listing is only because Katarsys thinks what he made the mod do and what the removed mod does are the same. I typically do a complete manual install for that reason as there are several mods on the removal list that have functions Kplug does not. There must be a new conflict Katarsys isn't yet aware of if even the installer isn't clearing the issue.

The MEGA folder version of the RX10.1 version is decidedly smaller than the Torrent version in the OP, what's up with that? I'd assume they're the same otherwise.
There's no Sideloader Modpack in the MEGA version, that is a separate download, but the torrent has everything.

Would be nice to have another version with kplug preinstalled instead. Reinstalling it, reconfiguring other mods and checking for incompatibilities every time this updates is kinda annoying.
Kplug was specifically removed because of conflict reports with other mods, conflicts I have yet to experience myself even with both Kplug and the other mods in question, but that's a different story. It is annoying, but it's what STN decided to do and he's not going to go back.

wasn't the last version HERE R8? so why the update only is R10.1?
Because the version here was out of date by multiple releases, it just now is getting updated because someone reported that a new update was available to whoever controls the thread.

Is the sideloader modpack just an addition to the base game? More clothes etc. Or is it almost completely necessary?
Studio only, it has nothing for the game. I used to make the mistake of saying it had game stuff, but STN corrected me. None of it is necessary, but is very useful if you do any studio work.

Sometimes when I use the 3rd eye in kplug I get a big list of mods that are outdated or missing. I know for a fact that two of them are Mahiru Koizumi's camera and Tenko Chabashira's ribbon, but there are thousands of others that have vague names and connections to BepInEx. Even though I have updated mods through the mod managaer, it still happens.

Would getting rid of RX7 and going straight to RX10 fix that?
It might, also, third eye? I'm a patron of his and this is the first I'm hearing of that term.

lordzyn

Apr 30, 2018
how big is the game currently my last version i had was under 30 gigs dont have alot of space on this pc

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Question.
If i have Rx8 but i have been using the updater feature... i have the same as the newest version? or do i have to re-download it?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes