Lixiared

Dec 16, 2017
Hey, quick question, this repack seems to still be MTL, but from what i've seen, the Steam version is actually translated by Illusion,

Any way to "isolate" the ENG dialog and put it into the repack?

JoyridePinks

Oct 5, 2019
anybody know where we can get the rotors from the repack picture? it doesn't seem to be in the character creator as an accessory unless I'm blind or stupid, both of witch are possible considering the amount of stuff everywhere in this

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how big is the game currently my last version i had was under 30 gigs dont have alot of space on this pc
It's still around there as long as you don't install or download the Sideloader Modpack.

has anyone used the torrent ?
i have never used torrent files before so im a bit unsure about it
Yes, you need a torrent client program, then just hit the magnet link on the following site and it will set up in your client.

Question.
If i have Rx8 but i have been using the updater feature... i have the same as the newest version? or do i have to re-download it?
You should probably redownload.

The function that tells you in the upper right corner where a girl is in the toilet/shower/masturbating/having sex with another girl.
Ah yes, I really need to go back to the manual and memorize these things, it was a case of simply forgetting what it was called. Funny enough, I use it all the time. I usually set it to about 1500 seconds by spamming the function. This way I can catch any girl I want in any situation it detects for an extended period as I tend to reset the timer around 3-4 times per period with Cheat Tools.

It adds items and maps in the studio. I don't think it does anything for the story game. It is optional but recommend for chara studio
It does nothing for the game, that's correct.

Hey, quick question, this repack seems to still be MTL, but from what i've seen, the Steam version is actually translated by Illusion,

Any way to "isolate" the ENG dialog and put it into the repack?
The repack is already using the Illusion translation, but something seems to be screwing with it and making the auto translator, which is still in use because of the Darkness DLC, do all the work or the original text appear. It will probably be sorted in the next repack version if the modder behind whatever mod is causing it gets notified and fixes it in time.

anybody know where we can get the rotors from the repack picture? it doesn't seem to be in the character creator as an accessory unless I'm blind or stupid, both of witch are possible considering the amount of stuff everywhere in this
I think STN uses studio renders for those images, not pictures from in the main game, so it might be studio only. If not, check the accessories category, the diamond in the maker.

hyperdoge

Sep 16, 2017
Just wondering if any nice fella happened to have and could share her char card; or if there's any chance I could find it somewhere else. Searched through the bottom of the ocean yet to find any clue, original link seemed to be just photographing, pretty thanks.
1625294255119.png

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Does new version contain After Party DLC? because I don't see any difference compared to previous version. Maybe I need to activate this dlc somehow? I haven't played this game for a long time, so I probably forgot what basic version of the game looked like.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Kplug was specifically removed because of conflict reports with other mods, conflicts I have yet to experience myself even with both Kplug and the other mods in question, but that's a different story. It is annoying, but it's what STN decided to do and he's not going to go back.
I know, thats why it would need a seperate downloadable version.

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
I have an issue saving my characters and clothing. The screen freezes after I take a photo or confirming my costume name, leaving me no choice but to close the game first then reopen it.

Curiously, I've successfully saved my character. I just clicked the Save button and it works, even when the frozen screen shows it disabled. The new save got all the full clothes, only the pictures are missing.

Anyone know what settings I should take? I originally had RX8, but this still happens to me even after I got RX10.1.

[EDITED] I've checked the output log for hints. This is the last line:
Code:
D3D11: Failed to create RenderTexture (864 x 720 fmt 19 as 1), error 0x887a0005

(Filename:  Line: 378)

Last edited:

leety

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone here know if there is a way to get the two DLCs for this game? Can't find it in F95 so far!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have the rx8 ver then what i have to do is just download the rx10.1, right?

Sorry for my english
Yes, just download the full game and move UserData to the new one.

Does new version contain After Party DLC? because I don't see any difference compared to previous version. Maybe I need to activate this dlc somehow? I haven't played this game for a long time, so I probably forgot what basic version of the game looked like.
It adds an official translation for the After School content like dating. As far as having it, it is a Steam thing, so we would either have to buy it or be using RX10 or later, but RX10 and RX10.1 seem to be having translation issues with the actual official translations sticking and are instead reverting to the auto translator still in use for Darkness DLC content.

I know, thats why it would need a seperate downloadable version.
is the only place, shouldn't be much longer for a new public release, two updates, I think.

someone have 100 save file
In the BRExtras folder.

Anyone can tell me where to copy the mods to install them properly?
It depends on the type of mod. If it is a zipmod, it goes in Mods, if it is a plugin, meaning it uses a .dll file, it goes where it is set up to. Most mods of the second type are already in the same setup as they need to be and you can just move them to the folder of the same name in the game files, like BepInEx. They will usually be in the Plugins folder inside that, but if you move the entire folder tree starting with BepInEx, they will all be moved and will all merge into that same location in the game files.

Does anyone here know if there is a way to get the two DLCs for this game? Can't find it in F95 so far!
The only way I know is to download Better Repack or use the HF patch, but Better Repack is usually ahead by a week.

Reactions: TotalDegenerate

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
So I came back to this post too see who needed help. I still play Koikatsu so I will answer a couple of things for new people or returning this will be a long post . 1. There is a discord community we have many members if you wish to join. Discord: the discord is free for anyone to join. On the discord there are many friendly members who are willing to help if you ask. Someone will have an answer for you.

2. there are a couple of sites to download Koikatsu cards, first is Pixiv. A Japanese site which has members from around the world. Second is Illusion Game Cards: . Third is Booru : . There are a many Patreon users out there but main contributer of updates is ManlyMarco this team is set out to update all Illusion base games.

3. The game file size is huge so you better have a good PC to run. The updates from ManlyMarco is a huge file size to prepare to make a lot of room.

Anyone can tell me where to copy the mods to install them properly?
4. There is a folder call Mods and like it sounds its for mods. Beware some characters due require certain mods to function property. Especially from well known members.

5. The game dose have DLC you will be able to find it or ask about it on the Discord.

6. If you are looking for 100 save there is a folder called [OPTIONAL] BRExtras

This is all I can answer to my best abilities. I hope all of you will have fun.

Edit: Forgot to mention but Koikatsu is heavily female focus . What I mean is there are a lot and I do mean a lot of female characters but not a lot of male characters. You can find some but not a lot. This is mostly due too the fact Koikatsu doesn't do much for the males so a lot of modders don't focus on males mostly females. You will find a lot of custom male but with generic male clothes.

Last edited:

jujuwe

Oct 27, 2019
Anyone know what are the archive *[OPTIONAL][KK][20210227] Sideloader Modpack Studio* and how to install it on the game files ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone know what are the archive *[OPTIONAL][KK][20210227] Sideloader Modpack Studio* and how to install it on the game files ?
It is a bunch of stuff for the studio and only the studio, you install it by extracting it with a program like WinRAR and then putting all the Sideloader folders inside, there are several and I DO NOT mean the one with the same name as the extracted file, in the Mods folder.

Reactions: jujuwe

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
My question hasn't been answered yet:

I have an issue saving my characters and clothing. The screen freezes after I take a photo or confirming my costume name, leaving me no choice but to close the game first then reopen it.

Curiously, I've successfully saved my character. I just clicked the Save button and it works, even when the frozen screen shows it disabled. The new save got all the full clothes, only the pictures are missing.

Anyone know what settings I should take? I originally had RX8, but this still happens to me even after I got RX10.1.

[EDITED] I've checked the output log for hints. This is the last line:
Code:
D3D11: Failed to create RenderTexture (864 x 720 fmt 19 as 1), error 0x887a0005

(Filename:  Line: 378)
That said, I've taken the initiative to investigate on my own.

0x887a0005 seems to be the error relating to my hardware. Maybe my GPU can't handle taking a screenshot? But that won't explain why com3d2 can take screen with no issue.

Also, new update: My screen won't freeze when I save my character over without updating the pictures. It seems that the screen will freeze and it attempts to create a new image file for characters or costume.

So far, I've tried:
  • Minimizing game quality
  • Run as Administrator

Last edited:
Reactions: Saburo. M

Lucius Darkmaar

Sep 8, 2018
Hey guys and girls, I need your help.

I tried to add the character that I created and saved from Koikatsu in CharaStudio

Here's the thing...

I saved a generic character in Koikatsu Char Maker

1625404232121.png

and then I go to CharaStudio to put the character that I saved but there's a problem:

1625404297568.png

If you see the red square in the Guys List, all the characters are not included in the list I mean the character cards (especially the character that I saved). I already downloaded and installed + the updates twice but in CharaStudio is the problem.

Can someone please comment to resolve this problem (if I made wrong ex.: I extracted the file in the wrong place, I installed the updates instead the original, etc), and of course including a link or video about the tutorial to put the character in CharaStudio it would be helpful.

Last edited:

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
is the only place, shouldn't be much longer for a new public release, two updates, I think.
I meant a pre-installed version made by STN so I dont need to remove mods and disable conflicting options every time myself.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes