alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What are the minimum requirements to play this game? I have 4 GB of ram and as soon as the game opens me with 4 girls and I put more than 4 it stays stuck and does not open lol Is this game poorly optimized?
No, you just have half of what you should have at minimum. The game needs 8GB to really run correctly and that's on a VERY limited number of girls. The girls are all loaded into RAM as a way to make this game easier to play on older machines that may not have, or possibly may not even be compatible with, more modern dedicated graphics cards. This is the philosophy they have always used, more load on RAM for less load on specialized, and consequently more expensive, hardware.

how do i install this game?
i download all 7 parts of it
Extract it with a program like WinRAR, then run the game with the exe files inside.

After Party Can it be used with this mode?
After Party is included from repack version RX10 onward, yes.

Reactions: Netan3

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Here you go, links for Koikatsu Party prepatched with Illusion restore patch.
This is Steam version without any premium DLCs or mods.
The torrent is uncompressed whereas others are compressed in 7z.

Full: - - -

Split parts:
Part 1: - - MEGA -
Part 2: - - MEGA -
For anyone woh knows, are the part 1 and 2 to be united somehow? I mean: I can play them separatly I guess, but is there a way to have the full game by conbining the 2?

Chimcham8

Jun 3, 2021
May you tell me how you did it? maybe I just do something wrong... ( it tells me the file is missing...)
I just downloaded the torrent and then used utorrent to download it. Then unzipped it and opened up the initsetting file to launch the game.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! I need help <3
I download a mod from Katarsys " kPlug 2.7" ( )
Since then, My game isn't uncensored, in the "Character Makers", I have 0 options for Penis / Vagina modification
What can I do to have my game uncensored again ?

Chimcham8

Jun 3, 2021
Does anyone know if the after-school dlc is inside of this? I cant figure out how to go on dates or do after school content.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It says Virtual Reality. Is it good? Is it fully compatible with VR??
Not really, this game was made for desktop, so just like a game made for VR that is ported to desktop, sacrifices must be made. In this case, the sacrifice is not having story mode.

rx8 repack here, it will work this 10.1 patch or i need to download full again ? since its not 10.0
You'll need to download RX10.1 in full.

Hey ! I need help <3
I download a mod from Katarsys " kPlug 2.7" ( )
Since then, My game isn't uncensored, in the "Character Makers", I have 0 options for Penis / Vagina modification
What can I do to have my game uncensored again ?
Sounds like you incorrectly installed the Kplug uncensor. It is censored again because the Kplug uncensor was not applied properly and there is no Uncensor Selector to go back to. Your best bet at this point is to redownload the entire thing and follow the instructions in the Kplug manual or just don't use the Kplug uncensor.

Does anyone know if the after-school dlc is inside of this? I cant figure out how to go on dates or do after school content.
It is and you have to talk to the girl, who may ask you out on a date or there's the third button in conversation, where you will also find the option to ask for sex. Dates are on Sundays and you DO NOT want to miss them by asking more than one girl out or the ones before the last girl you asked or accepted a date request from will be angry and could break up the next time you talk.

Reactions: Chimcham8

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Does anyone know if the after-school DLC is inside of this? I can't figure out how to go on dates or do after school content.
the torrent says it has both after school and darkness dates only happen on Sundays make sure to not have more than one girl invited or they will get mad.
can anyone tell me what is in the extra modpack is it worth it for regular play?

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Not really, this game was made for desktop, so just like a game made for VR that is ported to desktop, sacrifices must be made. In this case, the sacrifice is not having story mode.

Sounds like you incorrectly installed the Kplug uncensor. It is censored again because the Kplug uncensor was not applied properly and there is no Uncensor Selector to go back to. Your best bet at this point is to redownload the entire thing and follow the instructions in the Kplug manual or just don't use the Kplug uncensor.

It is and you have to talk to the girl, who may ask you out on a date or there's the third button in conversation, where you will also find the option to ask for sex. Dates are on Sundays and you DO NOT want to miss them by asking more than one girl out or the ones before the last girl you asked or accepted a date request from will be angry and could break up the next time you talk.
I'll try to re-install the Kplug uncensor, do you know wherer I can find the "official" one ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
the torrent says it has both after school and darkness dates only happen on Sundays make sure to not have more than one girl invited or they will get mad.
can anyone tell me what is in the extra modpack is it worth it for regular play?
The modpack is only for the studio, there is no gameplay involvement.

I'll try to re-install the Kplug uncensor, do you know wherer I can find the "official" one ?

Reactions: ChesseKun

BustedB

Jun 8, 2017

Thx for quick reply ^^

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes