May 7, 2021
My translation broke, initsettings.exe showed i had no translations even though the translation folder was full, any fix?

Tried moving it to C drive but that just crashed the game

Now it's fixed. No help needed here

Last edited:

Achilles1234

Feb 17, 2020
Can someone share me a light in here I'm playing the game feel like there's a very limited amount of sex positions, any idea if there's more poses?

Chimcham8

Jun 3, 2021
It is and you have to talk to the girl, who may ask you out on a date or there's the third button in conversation, where you will also find the option to ask for sex. Dates are on Sundays and you DO NOT want to miss them by asking more than one girl out or the ones before the last girl you asked or accepted a date request from will be angry and could break up the next time you talk.
Ah on Sundays only thank you for letting me know. I am screwed though, i have a date with every girl pretty much lol.

• Wow
Reactions: alex2011

Mrmyguy

Nov 26, 2019
How would I play if I download it in parts? Would I just merge them all into one file then its just good to go?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can someone share me a light in here I'm playing the game feel like there's a very limited amount of sex positions, any idea if there's more poses?
There are a couple of mods that add them, not compatible with each other as far as I can tell. One is the Kplug mod, which adds A LOT more than just poses, and then there's another one, the name of which I forgot, that basically adds ONLY poses and most of them were ripped from Kplug.

Other than that, yeah, the game is limited.

Ah on Sundays only thank you for letting me know. I am screwed though, i have a date with every girl pretty much lol.
Ouch, there is a possibility, the Kplug mod can help in this situation. Because you have multiple girls promised a date, they will all go into a special date tab in the Kplug invite feature, which means that, at the cost of severe performance if we're talking more than 8, you might be able to satisfy them all in a single H scene after the date and avoid a bunch of angry girls who could become romantic landmines if you mess up apologizing even once, including if the first apology fails.

How would I play if I download it in parts? Would I just merge them all into one file then its just good to go?
Extract the first file with a program like WinRAR, then it will extract them all in sequence if they are all together in the same place. Go into the extracted files and start the game with koikatu.exe or initsetting.exe.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
ok, I just instaled kplug and it's some really nice stuff but for some reason, the new animations don't show in the selection list they only play when I turn on the autopilot.

Achilles1234

Feb 17, 2020
ok, I just instaled kplug and it's some really nice stuff but for some reason, the new animations don't show in the selection list they only play when I turn on the autopilot.
How do you install the kplug?
you just extract and put in the mods folder or is a different process?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do you install the kplug?
you just extract and put in the mods folder or is a different process?
Extract it, then there will be several folders that match folders your game files already have, these folders should be in the same place as the .exe files. Put the Kplug files there so that the folder in the Kplug files that has the same name as the ones in your game merge. If you did it correctly, it should ask if you want to merge them, say yes. The only exception to this is the plugins folder that comes with Kplug, it does not have a folder to merge with, but it goes in the same place.

Reactions: Achilles1234

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Extract it, then there will be several folders that match folders your game files already have, these folders should be in the same place as the .exe files. Put the Kplug files there so that the folder in the Kplug files that has the same name as the ones in your game merge. If you did it correctly, it should ask if you want to merge them, say yes. The only exception to this is the plugins folder that comes with Kplug, it does not have a folder to merge with, but it goes in the same place.
I used the installer and I do have the kplug menu and other features active but I can't see the new poses in the selector. does it not work with old saves that don't have all the old poses unlocked?

GammaRadiatedCookie

Jul 17, 2018
1. Does the repack contain any or all of the DLC?
2. Where can I find ALL the mods already installed?
3. I am assuming the mods in the optional folder are not installed as of yet, right? If so, do any of them have any special instructions?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I used the installer and I do have the kplug menu and other features active but I can't see the new poses in the selector. does it not work with old saves that don't have all the old poses unlocked?
Saves don't matter, not sure why it isn't working. Check for possible remnants of mods that are listed as compatibility issues with Kplug. This is why I always do a manual install, that and I have full control over what Kplug does or does not uninstall.

1. Does the repack contain any or all of the DLC?
2. Where can I find ALL the mods already installed?
3. I am assuming the mods in the optional folder are not installed as of yet, right? If so, do any of them have any special instructions?
1. Yes, also, this question has been asked at least a hundred times at this point. There is a search feature at the top right of the page.

2. BepInEx, multiple subfolders inside it have mods. Each mod has its own location, though most go to the same place.

3. No, they are optional for you to install at your own risk. None of them have any special instructions, though LewdCrestX is probably best NOT installed in a build where Kplug, a mod that was removed, but that is still available at , is installed as well. It is stuff like that that put these mods in the optional folder they are in. Most are already put into folders that match a game folder, like BepInEx, so just put that folder with the game files where you find the matching folder inside the game files.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Saves don't matter, not sure why it isn't working. Check for possible remnants of mods that are listed as compatibility issues with Kplug. This is why I always do a manual install, that and I have full control over what Kplug does or does not uninstall.

1. Yes, also, this question has been asked at least a hundred times at this point. There is a search feature at the top right of the page.

2. BepInEx, multiple subfolders inside it have mods. Each mod has its own location, though most go to the same place.

3. No, they are optional for you to install at your own risk. None of them have any special instructions, though LewdCrestX is probably best NOT installed in a build where Kplug, a mod that was removed, but that is still available at , is installed as well. It is stuff like that that put these mods in the optional folder they are in. Most are already put into folders that match a game folder, like BepInEx, so just put that folder with the game files where you find the matching folder inside the game files.
turns out I was just an idiot. I skipped the part of the manual that mentioned that kplug has its own pose selection menu. :FacePalm:

• Wow
Reactions: alex2011

Jul 27, 2020
turns out I was just an idiot. I skipped the part of the manual that mentioned that kplug has its own pose selection menu. :FacePalm:
Also check if you have all of the locations available in the h scene (Sitting, Backless Couch, etc) I did not have them initially and had to look for the fix here but maybe it does not happen to you.

Nov 16, 2018
Koikatu-2021-07-10-01-49-09-UI.png
Once girls with these icons above their heads if I try to find out what they want but it stays stuck on the girl and I can't do anything. no chat and no backing out it's like the game is trying to figure out what the do in this situation. Is anyone else having this problem?

May 8, 2021
Alright a while back I was able to install this game using upload haven, but recently after the new updates I assume, the link doesnt work for me. Whenever I click free installation or whatever for upload haven, the download simply doesnt come up. The other options dont work either, nopy, gofile and mix drop all have this thing where it doesnt download as a zip file, and it instead downloads as an application, the problem with this is I can't extract it, and also whenever I try to click on it after it is downloaded, Windows itself blocks it and says that it is harmful to the device and I literally cannot run it as there is no option to run it. The torrent I'm not even sure how to download for free, without being a patreon. I've tried going on the better repack website and downloading using Mega, but it obviously has that limited transfer quota which makes it difficult to download since its like 23 GB, but I guess it comes with the dlcs and stuff so it makes sense, google drive just didn't work as well and yeah I just don't know what to do anymore. I was able to download this game in the past but not anymore.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
EDIT: Just made my first custom pose, a seiza position, the sitting position that you would often see in Japanese media, among other places and sources there, with feet together under you, back straight, you get the idea. Anyway, I noticed that my pose seems to have a sort of 'breathing' effect going on where the body moves ever so slightly back and forth around the central point on the stomach. This does mess with my ability to accurately place the girl on the ground, as opposed to floating or inside the floor, without clipping through the floor when the slight animation cycles. The purpose is to create a still image, but this slight animation risks catching the position at a point where they are in one of those two undesired scenarios, floating or clipping. Is there a way to get rid of this and have it be a completely still pose?

Alright a while back I was able to install this game using upload haven, but recently after the new updates I assume, the link doesnt work for me. Whenever I click free installation or whatever for upload haven, the download simply doesnt come up. The other options dont work either, nopy, gofile and mix drop all have this thing where it doesnt download as a zip file, and it instead downloads as an application, the problem with this is I can't extract it, and also whenever I try to click on it after it is downloaded, Windows itself blocks it and says that it is harmful to the device and I literally cannot run it as there is no option to run it. The torrent I'm not even sure how to download for free, without being a patreon. I've tried going on the better repack website and downloading using Mega, but it obviously has that limited transfer quota which makes it difficult to download since its like 23 GB, but I guess it comes with the dlcs and stuff so it makes sense, google drive just didn't work as well and yeah I just don't know what to do anymore. I was able to download this game in the past but not anymore.
Torrents are always free to use, the only way to make you pay for those would be to make you pay to get the link or file for it, which is not done in this case. All you need is a torrent client and to go to . From there, just click the thing that says magnet and it will load into your client. From there, it's as easy as starting the download in your client, which in the case of BitTorrent is just confirming what all you want downloaded on the pop up once it loads in. Keep in mind this method does come with the modpack, so it will be bigger.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes