Cambi

Feb 14, 2019
Does anyone know what plugin that makes you able to rotate your camera in-game when you are in a conversation/interacting with someone? I believe you had to hold in either shift or space and then be able to rotate around with your mouse. I remember that I was using FlashBangz repack almost a year ago and was able to do this. Any help is appreciated! :)

Last edited:
May 8, 2021
EDIT: Just made my first custom pose, a seiza position, the sitting position that you would often see in Japanese media, among other places and sources there, with feet together under you, back straight, you get the idea. Anyway, I noticed that my pose seems to have a sort of 'breathing' effect going on where the body moves ever so slightly back and forth around the central point on the stomach. This does mess with my ability to accurately place the girl on the ground, as opposed to floating or inside the floor, without clipping through the floor when the slight animation cycles. The purpose is to create a still image, but this slight animation risks catching the position at a point where they are in one of those two undesired scenarios, floating or clipping. Is there a way to get rid of this and have it be a completely still pose?

Torrents are always free to use, the only way to make you pay for those would be to make you pay to get the link or file for it, which is not done in this case. All you need is a torrent client and to go to . From there, just click the thing that says magnet and it will load into your client. From there, it's as easy as starting the download in your client, which in the case of BitTorrent is just confirming what all you want downloaded on the pop up once it loads in. Keep in mind this method does come with the modpack, so it will be bigger.
Thanks for the reply, but here's the issue. I'm downloading this from Brave, and whenever I click download, all that comes up is two options which are Start torrent and copy magnet link. Whenever I press start torrent to start the download, it starts downloading but another pop up from malwarebytes comes up saying, "blocked for trojan" and then I stopped the download since obviously trojan is a virus. So is it acuatally safe to download like that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Does anyone know what plugin that makes you able to rotate your camera in-game when you are in a conversation/interacting with someone? I believe you had to hold in either shift or space and then be able to rotate around with your mouse. I remember that I was using FlashBangz repack almost a year ago and was able to do this. Any help is appreciated! :)
kplug has a feature like that but I can't get it to work.
just like the futa feature, I created the folder put some cards tried both male and female cards but when ingame they don't show in the selector. it is the one big thing I dislike about the kplug uncensor.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
Sooo.. does the "all in one" torrent has BetterRepack 10.1 now?
And is it still bugged ? (Only in japanese, Kplug not working with it, etc..)

We could use a frenquently asked questions topic for koikatsu that summarize , 500 pages is way too vast for searching. And if we lose Alex, nobody will ever have his/her questions answered :p
I'll maybe do it when i come back from my holidays

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
And is it still bugged? (Only in Japanese, Kplug not working with it, etc..)

We could use a frequently asked questions topic for koikatsu that summarize, 500 pages is way too vast for searching. And if we lose Alex, nobody will ever have his/her questions answered :p
I'll maybe do it when I come back from my holidays
I downloaded the torrent a few days ago and it was 10.1 and it works with kplug mostly. as I have mentioned the free camera and futa/buddy systems don't seem to work unless I did something wrong which is a possibility. turns out I did something from I installed the kplug for steam not the jP version with jp everything works just fine damn ME I need to start to properly RTFM.:oops:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Exo24 and alex2011
May 8, 2021
Also which torrent is most safe to use? I should use a VPN while downloading as well right? Lastly how do I exactly download the file on the torrent once I actually download the torrent?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The only plugin I know of with the ability to move the camera in conversation is Kplug.

Thanks for the reply, but here's the issue. I'm downloading this from Brave, and whenever I click download, all that comes up is two options which are Start torrent and copy magnet link. Whenever I press start torrent to start the download, it starts downloading but another pop up from malwarebytes comes up saying, "blocked for trojan" and then I stopped the download since obviously trojan is a virus. So is it acuatally safe to download like that?
Copy magnet would be the way to get it into your client directly, though you may have to paste it into the search bar to make your browser read the link and send it to the client if it only copies. As far as Malwarebytes, you could temporarily disable it for this. This is possibly a false positive, which means there is no virus, just something in the code MB detects as one. That said, the official public download should be safe if you're worried, so you can pretty much ignore MB with that one. MB basically jumps on everything. It's a great safety tool, but it's almost as sensitive as Norton, which is too sensitive.

kplug has a feature like that but I can't get it to work.
just like the futa feature, I created the folder put some cards tried both male and female cards but when ingame they don't show in the selector. it is the one big thing I dislike about the kplug uncensor.
With the folder part:

1) Did you make sure to name it EXACTLY as it says in the manual? It is named in a very specific way, including placement of lowercase and capital letters.

2) Did you make sure the option to read those folders is on? This option is off by default and some updates to the mod, especially when using the installer, have been known to turn it back off if it is on when the mod is updated.

The Kplug uncensor has nothing to do with this issue.

The inability to use free cam in conversation is more likely a mod conflict, go into the compatibility notes and start disabling one at a time until it works. Also make sure your game version, bottom corner of the main menu in game, is 5.1, NOT 6.0.2.

And is it still bugged ? (Only in japanese, Kplug not working with it, etc..)

We could use a frenquently asked questions topic for koikatsu that summarize , 500 pages is way too vast for searching. And if we lose Alex, nobody will ever have his/her questions answered :p
I'll maybe do it when i come back from my holidays
I'm pretty sure those are the same thing, All In One is used to refer to Better Repack as far as I know, which is at RX10.1. Unfortunately, even if you were to make an FAQ, it would go unread. Most people here jump straight into asking with no attention paid to help resources until they are pointed out in reply. No offense to anyone, of course, it can be a little bit confusing at first for newbies.

I downloaded the torrent a few days ago and it was 10.1 and it works with kplug mostly. as I have mentioned the free camera and futa/buddy systems don't seem to work unless I did something wrong which is a possibility. turns out I did something from I installed the kplug for steam not the jP version with jp everything works just fine damn ME I need to start to properly RTFM.:oops:
Ouch, yeah, that would cause problems. I'll leave my other reply as a reference for the future.

Also which torrent is most safe to use? I should use a VPN while downloading as well right? Lastly how do I exactly download the file on the torrent once I actually download the torrent?
is the safest I've seen, but no torrent is ever 100% safe nor is any download. You don't need a VPN, but you could use it for extra protection against people finding out about your downloaded content, for obvious reasons given the nature of this forum, if you don't mind slower download speeds. Just load the torrent into a client like BitTorrent and it will do the rest once you hit "ok" on the window that pops up in front of the client when the torrent loads.

EDIT: Just made my first custom pose, a seiza position, the sitting position that you would often see in Japanese media, among other places and sources there, with feet together under you, back straight, you get the idea. Anyway, I noticed that my pose seems to have a sort of 'breathing' effect going on where the body moves ever so slightly back and forth around the central point on the stomach. This does mess with my ability to accurately place the girl on the ground, as opposed to floating or inside the floor, without clipping through the floor when the slight animation cycles. The purpose is to create a still image, but this slight animation risks catching the position at a point where they are in one of those two undesired scenarios, floating or clipping. Is there a way to get rid of this and have it be a completely still pose?
I might have figured out a way, but I would prefer to just be able to turn off this slight movement. I might be able to write down all of the pose information joint by joint and then just manually put it all in. When using FK itself, this slight movement does not happen, it only happens with poses and only some of them. The girl is completely frozen when using FK and in some of the preloaded poses, which is what I want. It is extremely tedious work, however, as I'm not even sure how many of the joints are in different positions from their defaults, I only know the ones I moved and I based this off of a preloaded pose that was close, but not quite what I wanted, so most of the posing was already loaded, especially the legs and feet. The whole reason I even used a preloaded was because of those last two, they are a pain to get into proper seiza positioning without starting to clip into the thighs and distort in a VERY cringey way, as if her legs were snapped in half at the knee by some insanely strong monster.

Last edited:
May 8, 2021
The only plugin I know of with the ability to move the camera in conversation is Kplug.

Copy magnet would be the way to get it into your client directly, though you may have to paste it into the search bar to make your browser read the link and send it to the client if it only copies. As far as Malwarebytes, you could temporarily disable it for this. This is possibly a false positive, which means there is no virus, just something in the code MB detects as one. That said, the official public download should be safe if you're worried, so you can pretty much ignore MB with that one. MB basically jumps on everything. It's a great safety tool, but it's almost as sensitive as Norton, which is too sensitive.

With the folder part:

1) Did you make sure to name it EXACTLY as it says in the manual? It is named in a very specific way, including placement of lowercase and capital letters.

2) Did you make sure the option to read those folders is on? This option is off by default and some updates to the mod, especially when using the installer, have been known to turn it back off if it is on when the mod is updated.

The Kplug uncensor has nothing to do with this issue.

The inability to use free cam in conversation is more likely a mod conflict, go into the compatibility notes and start disabling one at a time until it works. Also make sure your game version, bottom corner of the main menu in game, is 5.1, NOT 6.0.2.

I'm pretty sure those are the same thing, All In One is used to refer to Better Repack as far as I know, which is at RX10.1. Unfortunately, even if you were to make an FAQ, it would go unread. Most people here jump straight into asking with no attention paid to help resources until they are pointed out in reply. No offense to anyone, of course, it can be a little bit confusing at first for newbies.

Ouch, yeah, that would cause problems. I'll leave my other reply as a reference for the future.

is the safest I've seen, but no torrent is ever 100% safe nor is any download. You don't need a VPN, but you could use it for extra protection against people finding out about your downloaded content, for obvious reasons given the nature of this forum, if you don't mind slower download speeds. Just load the torrent into a client like BitTorrent and it will do the rest once you hit "ok" on the window that pops up in front of the client when the torrent loads.
So do I have to download any seperate torrent like bit torrent or something, or can I just download it from that better repack website? If I don't that would be better for me and also if I download it from the website using that magnet link, would it be possible to turn that into a winrar file and then extract that winrar file like you would if you were to use Mega for example? IF that is possbile that would be the best solution for me by far.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
So do I have to download any separate torrent like bit torrent or something, or can I just download it from that better repack website? If I don't that would be better for me and also if I download it from the website using that magnet link, would it be possible to turn that into a WinRAR file and then extract that WinRAR file like you would if you were to use Mega for example? IF that is possible that would be the best solution for me by far.
to download the torrent you will need a tool or there are some browser plugins that can do it. or just use the mega version of the full pack in the better repack side just use that if you are too scared to use a torrent for whatever reason. the mega is a 7 part multi archive.
also, the file you download with the torrent is a .rar file it's actually 2 one for the main game and the side loader containing more stuff for the studio. you can skip the side loader pack if you don't plan to use the studio.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So do I have to download any seperate torrent like bit torrent or something, or can I just download it from that better repack website? If I don't that would be better for me and also if I download it from the website using that magnet link, would it be possible to turn that into a winrar file and then extract that winrar file like you would if you were to use Mega for example? IF that is possbile that would be the best solution for me by far.
Download and install a program like BitTorrent, then use the copy magnet link button on the site you're trying to get the game from. If it doesn't load into the torrent program by itself, paste the copied magnet link into the search bar on your browser and that should load it into the torrent program. Once the torrent loads, it might pop up with a second window showing the files to be downloaded. Just hit ok on that and it should start. That's all you need for the torrent part.

You DO need a program like BitTorrent to download a torrent, torrents cannot be downloaded without a program like BitTorrent. Magnet links are literally just torrents without downloading a file to load into the program. No, you cannot turn a torrent into a .rar or similar file, but the torrent will download one that you can then use something like WinRAR to extract.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
What happened to all the positions? I can't find all of them anymore -.-
I don't know they did something had the same problem after updating form rx8 to rx10 that some of the positions like missionary or the standing position I think its called ekiben were gone for me. I think it has something to do with how they unlocked all positions in RX10. to me, it seems that it unlocked the positions but in the process locked the default positions.
but out of curiosity is this happening with a new save?
or did you update from an old version and if so which?

May 8, 2021
Download and install a program like BitTorrent, then use the copy magnet link button on the site you're trying to get the game from. If it doesn't load into the torrent program by itself, paste the copied magnet link into the search bar on your browser and that should load it into the torrent program. Once the torrent loads, it might pop up with a second window showing the files to be downloaded. Just hit ok on that and it should start. That's all you need for the torrent part.

You DO need a program like BitTorrent to download a torrent, torrents cannot be downloaded without a program like BitTorrent. Magnet links are literally just torrents without downloading a file to load into the program. No, you cannot turn a torrent into a .rar or similar file, but the torrent will download one that you can then use something like WinRAR to extract.
Got it, three more questions and then i think i can do it, One, is Proton Vpn (the free version) ok for downloading the torrent or are there better FREE alternatives that I should use while torrenting this. Second, could you give me the download link for the torrent that I have to use, and lastly, do I have to use the VPN constantly or can I turn it off. By this I mean do i have to keep it on only during the download phase, or do I have to use it while playing the game/as long as it's on my computer, because the free proton vpn is pretty slow and If possible I don't want to use it apart from playing the game/downloading. Oh and one last question (hopefully), could I delete both the torrent and the game completely from my computer if I wanted after downloading it easily, like just putting the files in the recyling bin and just emptying it, or is it more difficult than that. Thanks!

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
View attachment 1290055
Once girls with these icons above their heads if I try to find out what they want but it stays stuck on the girl and I can't do anything. no chat and no backing out it's like the game is trying to figure out what the do in this situation. Is anyone else having this problem?
I have the exact same problem. I can click the talk button and it opens the 3 topics, but can't click those. The other 2 main interactions don't do anything. Eye and hand switch, but don't do anything when clicking on the girl and the back button removes the UI, but still stays stuck.

Another problem I found is that several kinds of clothes don't appear in the "overworld" and only show up in talking scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: PussyDestroyer9000!

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Got it, three more questions and then I think I can do it, One is Proton Vpn (the free version) ok for downloading the torrent or are there better FREE alternatives that I should use while torrenting this. Second, could you give me the download link for the torrent that I have to use, and lastly, do I have to use the VPN constantly or can I turn it off? By this I mean do I have to keep it on only during the download phase or do I have to use it while playing the game/as long as it's on my computer because the free proton VPN is pretty slow and If possible I don't want to use it apart from playing the game/downloading. Oh and one last question (hopefully), could I delete both the torrent and the game completely from my computer if I wanted after downloading it easily, like just putting the files in the recycling bin and just emptying it, or is it more difficult than that. Thanks!
proton VPN is probably the best free one there is. you would also have to use it for the entire download or it would be pointless.
but why use a VPN, to begin with?

the game is completely offline and doesn't need internet once you have it so you don't need a VPN while playing or just turn off your internet so your FBI agent cant see.

the game is no installer so you can just delete it when you are done you could even go as far as to download straight onto a flash driven and destroy the drive or put it into your super secret hiding spot you wich one. if you are afraid of any evidence for whatever reason.

May 8, 2021
proton VPN is probably the best free one there is. you would also have to use it for the entire download or it would be pointless.

the game is completely offline and doesn't need internet once you have it so you don't need a VPN while playing or just turn off your internet so your FBI agent cant see.

the game is no installer so you can just delete it when you are done you could even go as far as to download straight onto a flash driven and destroy the drive or put it into your super secret hiding spot you wich one. if you are afraid of any evidence for whatever reason.
I want to use a vpn simply because of its content, and plus im torrenting it as well, so i just prefer to use a vpn. But I'm still confused, even if it's offline, because its a torrent wouldn't they still be able to see my ip address with or without a vpn? Also could you give me the link of the torrent you use if you wouldn't mind like the download link?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Got it, three more questions and then i think i can do it, One, is Proton Vpn (the free version) ok for downloading the torrent or are there better FREE alternatives that I should use while torrenting this. Second, could you give me the download link for the torrent that I have to use, and lastly, do I have to use the VPN constantly or can I turn it off. By this I mean do i have to keep it on only during the download phase, or do I have to use it while playing the game/as long as it's on my computer, because the free proton vpn is pretty slow and If possible I don't want to use it apart from playing the game/downloading. Oh and one last question (hopefully), could I delete both the torrent and the game completely from my computer if I wanted after downloading it easily, like just putting the files in the recyling bin and just emptying it, or is it more difficult than that. Thanks!
I don't know much about VPNs, I just use what is available free. is the link. I may not know much about VPNs, but I at least know you do not need to run it while playing. In fact, it WILL slow down translation of the Darkness DLC drastically since that is now the last part of the game not supposed to be officially translated, at least not yet if ever, so I suggest only using a VPN during download if at all. Deleting the torrent is like deleting any other file, it just goes into the bin and you can empty the bin to get rid of it completely, same with the game.

I have the exact same problem. I can click the talk button and it opens the 3 topics, but can't click those. The other 2 main interactions don't do anything. Eye and hand switch, but don't do anything when clicking on the girl and the back button removes the UI, but still stays stuck.

Another problem I found is that several kinds of clothes don't appear in the "overworld" and only show up in talking scenes.
The clothes that don't show up are added by mods and do not have an overworld model. You need the Force High Poly mod for them to display in the overworld. The mod is included in the optional mods folder, but be warned that it is VERY RAM heavy.

Partially incorrect, the game still needs internet for the auto translator, which is currently the only source of English for the Darkness DLC.

I want to use a vpn simply because of its content, and plus im torrenting it as well, so i just prefer to use a vpn. But I'm still confused, even if it's offline, because its a torrent wouldn't they still be able to see my ip address with or without a vpn? Also could you give me the link of the torrent you use if you wouldn't mind like the download link?
No, once you stop downloading and seeding a torrent, meaning you have no activity coming from your torrent client at all, you cannot be detected as using a torrent. If they can get your IP while using the torrent, they can get it when you are not using a torrent as well.

Last edited:
May 8, 2021
I don't know much about VPNs, I just use what is available free. is the link. I may not know much about VPNs, but I at least know you do not need to run it while playing. In fact, it WILL slow down translation of the Darkness DLC drastically since that is now the last part of the game not supposed to be officially translated, at least not yet if ever, so I suggest only using a VPN during download if at all. Deleting the torrent is like deleting any other file, it just goes into the bin and you can empty the bin to get rid of it completely, same with the game.
I know that link but don't you need a torrent link like bittorrent to actually run it?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes