alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I know that link but don't you need a torrent link like bittorrent to actually run it?
No, you just need to find the installer for the torrent program, then hit the magnet link on the right side at the link I provided and the torrent program will load the torrent.

May 8, 2021
No, you just need to find the installer for the torrent program, then hit the magnet link on the right side at the link I provided and the torrent program will load the torrent.
Can you give me the download link for the torrent installer that you use? Since I'm not sure which one I should get as this is the first time I've used torrents.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Where did this Panty Fairy sidequest come from? What's the point of it?
It's part of a mod, but I'm not sure what exactly the point of it is except the overall goal of adding more to do.

Can you give me the download link for the torrent installer that you use? Since I'm not sure which one I should get as this is the first time I've used torrents.
They are literally a Google search away, but here

May 8, 2021
It's part of a mod, but I'm not sure what exactly the point of it is except the overall goal of adding more to do.

They are literally a Google search away, but here
thanks i just wanted to make sure, since when you said Torrent installer I just thought it was something else, vpn only needs to be on during the downloading phase of everything and then I can turn it off correct? Sorry for asking so many questions but this is the first time I'm ever doing this stuff so I just want to make sure. Thanks for answering all my questions up until now.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
thanks i just wanted to make sure, since when you said Torrent installer I just thought it was something else, vpn only needs to be on during the downloading phase of everything and then I can turn it off correct? Sorry for asking so many questions but this is the first time I'm ever doing this stuff so I just want to make sure. Thanks for answering all my questions up until now.
When I said torrent installer, I meant the installer for the program you need to download torrents. You only need a VPN during download, that's correct. You can turn it off when the download is complete, just make sure the torrent program is not still downloading or in something called seeding, which means sharing your game files with other torrent users to help them download, when you turn the VPN off.

So alex2011 are you saying that I have to unpack a mod to fix this problem? Because me and lifesuckz69 is having the same issue.
I have not addressed this issue as I have no idea what is happening, I don't have this issue. What I replied to in the comment by lifesuckz69 was the part about clothes not appearing, that is because those clothes were modded into the game and have no model for just walking around. The only way to display them is to use a mod that makes the game use the same models for clothing when walking that it uses for conversation.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
What happened to all the positions ? I can't find all of them anymore -.-
have you tried scrolling the list of animations yea apparently that is a thing now.
just saw that on the discord there is a hotfix that adds a scroll bar but you can still scroll thru the list with mousewheel.

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hi, I downloaded the parted version, but I kinda don't get it, it looks like evry one is like a functioning game... am I supposed to reunite them? If so, how do I do it?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Hi, I downloaded the parted version, but I kinda don't get it, it looks like every one is like a functioning game... am I supposed to reunite them? If so, how do I do it?
that is because your unpacker knows it is a multipart just unpack as you would a single file it will do the rest on its own.

Reactions: alex2011

Chasmer

Jun 15, 2021
Question to people who downloaded the repack, does it contain charastudio? I think about creating koikatsu based game and I thought I'd check it out before buying steam version. From what I understood it's separate app inside the folder right? I got some vanilla version torrent but there was no studio app inside so I don't really wanna waste my limited data transfer. Thx for any info.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Oh, ok, you mean I don't have to put all of them in a single folder or anything?
you need to have the files you downloaded in the same location like your download folder or your desktop anywhere is fine. but you don't need to merge or mess with the files inside. then you right-click the first part and select "extract to" whatever the name is. it will then create a folder with the game inside you can launch it via the InitSetting.exe

Question to people who downloaded the repack, does it contain charastudio? I think about creating koikatsu based game and I thought I'd check it out before buying steam version. From what I understood it's a separate app inside the folder right? I got some vanilla version torrent but there was no studio app inside so I don't really wanna waste my limited data transfer. Thx for any info.
yes, it includes charastudio.

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
you need to have the files you downloaded in the same location like your download folder or your desktop anywhere is fine. but you don't need to merge or mess with the files inside. then you right-click the first part and select "extract to" whatever the name is. it will then create a folder with the game inside you can launch it via the InitSetting.exe

yes, it includes charastudio.
thanks! I puted all the files I extracted in a single folder, it should worck just fine, right?

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
have you tried scrolling the list of animations yea apparently that is a thing now.
just saw that on the discord there is a hotfix that adds a scroll bar but you can still scroll thru the list with mousewheel.
That is some next level cringe , thanks buddy :D

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
So alex2011 are you saying that I have to unpack a mod to fix this problem? Because me and lifesuckz69 is having the same issue.
Went to the discord to ask for help, they wanted the output.log, so i went into the game and looked for a girl with those icons and suddenly it just works. Changed nothing.
Maybe ignore them for a day, then save and restart the game and try again. Maybe it fixes itself for you too.

Also they assume that it's tied to the Crest mod. Are the girls freezing on you the ones that have the Mantraction crest? If so, you might just remove that (or the mod, but I could not find it in my plugin list, even though I got it)

Reactions: PussyDestroyer9000!
May 8, 2021
Is there any way to skip seeding? Since i just finished downloading and the download speed for the seeding is incredibly slow, and I just wanted to know if I can play the game still while seeding or is that not possible.

isomail

Sep 30, 2017
i downloaded rx 10.1 then installed kplug. i can use the new positions but invite shortcut doesnt work.(both "ı" and "o") i know there are many issues with kplug. if anyone knows how to fix this, i would appreciate it.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes