ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
i downloaded rx 10.1 then installed kplug. i can use the new positions but the invite shortcut doesn't work. (both "ı" and "o") i know there are many issues with kplug. if anyone knows how to fix this, i would appreciate it.
how did you install kplug? manual or with the installer? and which version?
also for invitations to work you need to actually have girls willing to join. it also only works when you are already with a girl not while just walking around.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
thanks! I puted all the files I extracted in a single folder, it should worck just fine, right?
It should

Is there any way to skip seeding? Since i just finished downloading and the download speed for the seeding is incredibly slow, and I just wanted to know if I can play the game still while seeding or is that not possible.
You should be able to just tell it to stop, it won't prevent playing if you keep seeding, and you don't need to seed, but it would be appreciated by other people downloading it.

i downloaded rx 10.1 then installed kplug. i can use the new positions but invite shortcut doesnt work.(both "ı" and "o") i know there are many issues with kplug. if anyone knows how to fix this, i would appreciate it.
also for invitations to work you need to actually have girls willing to join. it also only works when you are already with a girl not while just walking around.
Not true on the girls have to be willing part, any girl has the chance to join, you just can't do very much with a girl who would be unwilling if you were to ask her through the vanilla sex function. Girls who have no experience and join via Kplug will not strip and will not switch with your main girl, the one you started the session with. Other than that, you are correct.

Reactions: Exo24

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
It should

You should be able to just tell it to stop, it won't prevent playing if you keep seeding, and you don't need to seed, but it would be appreciated by other people downloading it.

Not true on the girls have to be willing part, any girl has the chance to join, you just can't do very much with a girl who would be unwilling if you were to ask her through the vanilla sex function. Girls who have no experience and join via Kplug will not strip and will not switch with your main girl, the one you started the session with. Other than that, you are correct.
autonomously any girl in range can join. but from the invitation menu, the only ones I can select are girls I'm close enough with.
kplug seems to handle girls first time quite differently than it does other sessions.
girls that haven't had sex can watch but can't be interacted with. and when a girl has her actual first time any others that join or are invited can watch but can't be interacted with and it doesn't matter if they have experience or not. which I think is really nice touch since it is her first time it is about her.
they also can't use the girls think feature. because she has no experience and doesn't know what she wants likes.
it those details I would like to see in the base game.

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
yes, it is. scroll down.
Thanks! Got one more question...I was able to transfer my save file to the newver version but when i went to revisit one of the the girls she somehow magically had a dick that was not there before. Tried everything in the editor/character creator to get rid of it but cant...any ideas? Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: Exo24

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Thanks! Got one more question...I was able to transfer my save file to the newer version but when I went to revisit one of the girls she somehow magically had a dick that was not there before. Tried everything in the editor/character creator to get rid of it but can't...any ideas? Thanks!
never seen that before what body does she have in the character editor. if you upload or PM the card I can take a look.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
EDIT: Just made my first custom pose, a seiza position, the sitting position that you would often see in Japanese media, among other places and sources there, with feet together under you, back straight, you get the idea. Anyway, I noticed that my pose seems to have a sort of 'breathing' effect going on where the body moves ever so slightly back and forth around the central point on the stomach. This does mess with my ability to accurately place the girl on the ground, as opposed to floating or inside the floor, without clipping through the floor when the slight animation cycles. The purpose is to create a still image, but this slight animation risks catching the position at a point where they are in one of those two undesired scenarios, floating or clipping. Is there a way to get rid of this and have it be a completely still pose?
Finally figured this out definitively and thought I would share just in case someone else runs into the same thing. The animation loop falls under the control of the 'animation controller' window, so to get it to stop, turn the animation speed down to 0. It was almost literally staring me right in the face every single time I opened the studio and I still missed this blatantly obvious answer. Also, it really does seem to be an animation to mimic breathing, which was what it looked like to me and why I described it like I did. I'm going to take a wild guess and say this controller setting will save with the pose and that is why not all preloaded poses have it.

autonomously any girl in range can join. but from the invitation menu, the only ones I can select are girls I'm close enough with.
kplug seems to handle girls first time quite differently than it does other sessions.
girls that haven't had sex can watch but can't be interacted with. and when a girl has her actual first time any others that join or are invited can watch but can't be interacted with and it doesn't matter if they have experience or not. which I think is really nice touch since it is her first time it is about her.
they also can't use the girls think feature. because she has no experience and doesn't know what she wants likes.
it those details I would like to see in the base game.
Ah, okay, you meant the invite function only. Yeah, that's restricted to willing girls, wouldn't make much sense otherwise since it is an invite, not an order. Yeah, the Kplug mod takes the first time for a girl very seriously as if every single one of them thinks the same way, so the focus is entirely on the virgin in that case to make it kind of 'special' I guess. I agree, most times I would see the inability to interact with the others as bad, but the focus that puts on the virgin's first time is a very nice attention to detail. It is unfortunate that the game itself is done, but maybe the next one will do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChesseKun

isomail

Sep 30, 2017
i installed kplug 2.7 with the installer. While installing i only checked "Install kPlug dll / Install kPlug data(animations, maps...) / Install the BepInEx.IPALoader / Restore Original game code to 5.1". Also i tried it in free H not in actual game.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
i installed kplug 2.7 with the installer. While installing i only checked "Install kPlug dll / Install kPlug data(animations, maps...) / Install the BepInEx.IPALoader / Restore Original game code to 5.1". Also, I tried it in free H, not in the actual game.
did you pick the option to disable incompatible mods?

compatibility notes says this
UnlockHPositions.dll :
Full Installer option "Disable mods with compatibility issues" will disable this mod.
! The CheatTool mod has an option which does the same and creates the same problem

This mod allows you to use any positions regardless the context, example you can use wall position on a desk. But kPlug will be unable to understand the position context and neither the Invitation menu nor the Pose selector will open.

Rezkyannis

Aug 4, 2018
Is there link to update from ver.8 to 9 i missed some update

Edit: Nvm, found it, you can get it here

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i installed kplug 2.7 with the installer. While installing i only checked "Install kPlug dll / Install kPlug data(animations, maps...) / Install the BepInEx.IPALoader / Restore Original game code to 5.1". Also i tried it in free H not in actual game.
did you pick the option to disable incompatible mods?

compatibility notes says this
Just be EXTREMELY careful around that 'disable incompatible mods' option, it does disable mods regardless of your actual case. You may not be having a problem with a mod listed in the compatibility notes, but it WILL be disabled regardless. This is why I do a manual install, so I can test every mod individually to make sure it is causing a problem before I remove it. It's extra work with no reward if I just remove a mod that was never causing a problem.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChesseKun

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i unlocked all poses but i still dont have toys. only vibrator
Assuming you're doing it the way it is meant to be done in game, just keep filling the three bars in the club report and filling the H report that pops up for each girl after an H scene, you'll get them all eventually. Remember, talking to and having sex with a girl, having her follow while you look for the pink heart speech bubbles, and completing story events will all contribute to this.

BasterLord4

Jul 10, 2021
Assuming you're doing it the way it is meant to be done in game, just keep filling the three bars in the club report and filling the H report that pops up for each girl after an H scene, you'll get them all eventually. Remember, talking to and having sex with a girl, having her follow while you look for the pink heart speech bubbles, and completing story events will all contribute to this.
sorry i meant i unlocked it with cheats.also can you explain pls how to instal honey select poses? i put this folder into poses folder but nothing happens

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
sorry i meant i unlocked it with cheats.also can you explain pls how to instal honey select poses? i put this folder into poses folder but nothing happens
You can't install Honey Select poses, those are two different games on two different versions of Unity. You can only install Koikatsu poses in Koikatsu. There is only one exception to this, mods, and I don't think anyone has made such a mod. Especially if you're talking about positions in H scenes, there's only two mods that add those, Animation Loader, or something like that, and Kplug, which both do positions made specifically for Koikatsu, not ones taken from Honey Select.

As far as unlocking positions, if you used the cheats, you SHOULD have them all, so something didn't trigger right in the Cheat Tools mod.

BasterLord4

Jul 10, 2021
You can't install Honey Select poses, those are two different games on two different versions of Unity. You can only install Koikatsu poses in Koikatsu. There is only one exception to this, mods, and I don't think anyone has made such a mod. Especially if you're talking about positions in H scenes, there's only two mods that add those, Animation Loader, or something like that, and Kplug, which both do positions made specifically for Koikatsu, not ones taken from Honey Select.

As far as unlocking positions, if you used the cheats, you SHOULD have them all, so something didn't trigger right in the Cheat Tools mod.
i just have honey select poses folder inside koikatsu game folder.And in readme it says
"This pack is created for HoneySelect.
It works in Koikatsu, though some poses might be kinda broken."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i just have honey select poses folder inside koikatsu game folder.And in readme it says
"This pack is created for HoneySelect.
It works in Koikatsu, though some poses might be kinda broken."
They SHOULDN'T be working, which is why some of them are said to potentially be broken. They are made specifically for Honey Select and were not adapted to Koikatsu, so they won't look right. Also, because they aren't made to work with Koikatsu already, there isn't really a good way, besides modding them in, to add them. The only place that even makes sense to put them is the "poses" folder in the studio folder in UserData, but that is really only for poses that were made in the studio for Koikatsu, which would be made to work with it. I have one such pose I made and that's where it got put when I made it, so that's why I mentioned that. I'm also pretty sure the only two sources of poses in the game are from mods and from the base game files, which are a different format once you look below the surface., and there is no way in the game to make poses, so it doesn't have a folder for poses like the studio does.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes