ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Just be EXTREMELY careful around that 'disable incompatible mods' option, it does disable mods regardless of your actual case. You may not be having a problem with a mod listed in the compatibility notes, but it WILL be disabled regardless. This is why I do a manual install, so I can test every mod individually to make sure it is causing a problem before I remove it. It's extra work with no reward if I just remove a mod that was never causing a problem.
Interesting. I guess it makes sense to not disable a mod if you don't plan to use that kplug feature.
but looking at the list and what the disabled mods do the only I actually cared about was KK_SkinEffects.

isomail

Sep 30, 2017
did you pick the option to disable incompatible mods?

compatibility notes says this
i did not pick that option. i deleted BepInEx/Plugins/KK_CheatTools.dll. it sort of fix the problem. Invitation menu now opens but its empty in free H but works fine in story mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Interesting. I guess it makes sense to not disable a mod if you don't plan to use that kplug feature.
but looking at the list and what the disabled mods do the only I actually cared about was KK_SkinEffects.
Or if you don't have issues with that conflict, then it's just extra effort with no reward and possibly just a net loss. There is an old conflict that has since been taken out, the Jannie Replacer mod, which is to date the only mod to ever give me an actual conflict problem. All others were as easy as reassigning key binds.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Or if you don't have issues with that conflict, then it's just extra effort with no reward and possibly just a net loss. There is an old conflict that has since been taken out, the Jannie Replacer mod, which is to date the only mod to ever give me an actual conflict problem. All others were as easy as reassigning key binds.
unfortunately, I wasn't that lucky I tried to re-add skin effects but it did not like that at all. whenever girls switch not only does it remove the effect it also redress them so I had to constantly undress them. and since my character is a futa it also got all kinds of wonky like sometimes both the female and male models would start to overlap or contort like crazy. and the rest of the disabled mods don't really look that useful to me.

• Sad
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
unfortunately, I wasn't that lucky I tried to re-add skin effects but it did not like that at all. whenever girls switch not only does it remove the effect it also redress them so I had to constantly undress them. and since my character is a futa it also got all kinds of wonky like sometimes both the female and male models would start to overlap or contort like crazy. and the rest of the disabled mods don't really look that useful to me.
Unfortunately, not everyone gets off with no effects from the compatibility issues.

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
So The Panty Fairy needs a free space in any of my class to continue, but I can't get her to join even though I have two spots blank? What do I do? Is she from Kplug or HF patch, because I'd like to know if the creator left any message on this subject.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
So The Panty Fairy needs a free space in any of my class to continue, but I can't get her to join even though I have two spots blank? What do I do? Is she from Kplug or HF patch, because I'd like to know if the creator left any message on this subject?
this is the page for the mod

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
Well, I went to the default number of 38, got rid of one student, went to the men's room, and Hana still says I need a free a seat! I see nothing that adresses this.

Jul 27, 2020
Does anyone know how to make a texture (Like clothing) shorter? For example let's say I want to make a sleeve shorter by cutting part of the texture or something like that

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Well, I went to the default number of 38, got rid of one student, went to the men's room, and Hana still says I need a free seat! I see nothing that addresses this.
ok, I just did the whole quest and it worked fine for me what class did you make space in? for me, she was put in the players class.

Does anyone know how to make a texture (Like clothing) shorter? For example, let's say I want to make a sleeve shorter by cutting part of the texture or something like that
you should be able to do that via a texture overlay. first, you dump the original texture edit it with a graphics program then load it as an overlay with the hide base texture check box.

Reactions: 21423007

Gameville421

Apr 12, 2021
So I tried out the mob adder plug-in. I'm trapped in a corner because the hotkey only adds mobs. Pressing shift like the info says should remove the closest mob but it does nothing and I've made the mistake of pressing the other hotkey option thinking it would help. I accidentally saved a flood of mobs in the club room. How do I remove them?

Edit: I found the mob location file in bepindex>plugins>kk_mobadder>mobpositions.csv
I opened it in notepad scrolled to map #22 (club room) and deleted all the entries listed under room 22. Luckily I had a backup of the whole bepindex folder so I could copy and paste the pre-messed with list of mob locations.

Last edited:

Jamadeus

Jun 17, 2018
1626384776540.png

please tell me, this is what I see when the game starts only the cursor and a black screen I can't find the topic I need in so many pages)

Jul 27, 2020
ok, I just did the whole quest and it worked fine for me what class did you make space in? for me, she was put in the players class.

you should be able to do that via a texture overlay. first, you dump the original texture edit it with a graphics program then load it as an overlay with the hide base texture check box.
Cool, I will try it soon. Thanks!

Jamadeus

Jun 17, 2018
1626457614560.png

помоги мне * рыдать *

Не знаю почему, но это сработало

Last edited:
May 3, 2018
image_2021-07-17_011053.png

big oof damn and all i did was update the game to 10.1 and this happens
Edit: hmm maybe it can be the characters or idk cuz on some characters i can get all the scenes and on others i can't

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
View attachment 1302928

big oof damn and all i did was update the game to 10.1 and this happens
Edit: hmm maybe it can be the characters or idk cuz on some characters i can get all the scenes and on others i can't
just in case you don't know the list of animations can be scrolled down. and if you haven't already there is also a hotfix you can install from the launcher window.

FoXDoG

Jan 4, 2019
Here you go, links for Koikatsu Party prepatched with Illusion restore patch.
This is Steam version without any premium DLCs or mods.
The torrent is uncompressed whereas others are compressed in 7z.

Full: - - -

Split parts:
Part 1: - - MEGA -
Part 2: - - MEGA -
Does it have the VR Patch as well?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes