Jul 27, 2020
ok, I just did the whole quest and it worked fine for me what class did you make space in? for me, she was put in the players class.

you should be able to do that via a texture overlay. first, you dump the original texture edit it with a graphics program then load it as an overlay with the hide base texture check box.
This worked, thanks! I was wondering do you know if there is a way to do the opposite? Like extend the lenght of a texture?

Lr1GlanA

Nov 9, 2020
Why doesn't work "Personal Diary" in this version?
(As in the screenshots)
And girl doesn't show up when sleeping over after H scene in "My room"
Soz for my bad english

Last edited:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
This worked, thanks! I was wondering do you know if there is a way to do the opposite? Like, extend the length of a texture?
theoretically, you should be able to do it the same way. but I'm not completely sure.

(As in the screenshots)
And the girl doesn't show up when sleeping over after H scene in "My room"
Soz for my bad English
because it's a feature from kplug. you can get the install instructions here

Does the repack rx10.1 has the darkness dlc?
yes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
(As in the screenshots)
And girl doesn't show up when sleeping over after H scene in "My room"
Soz for my bad english
You have a mod conflict, look at your compatibility notes for Kplug.

Does the repack rx10.1 has the darkness dlc?
All official content, yes.

theoretically, you should be able to do it the same way. but I'm not completely sure.

because it's a feature from kplug. you can get the install instructions here

yes
He showed a screenshot and definitely has Kplug installed, but he seems to be having a conflict and there is one listed in the compatibility notes with those exact symptoms.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
You have a mod conflict, look at your compatibility notes for Kplug.

All official content, yes.

He showed a screenshot and definitely has Kplug installed, but he seems to be having a conflict and there is one listed in the compatibility notes with those exact symptoms.
but he says the girl doesn't show so how did he take the screenshot? so I was under the assumption that he saw this screenshot and is asking why he doesn't have those features.

EDIT: alex2011 did you see the post he made right between yours and mine? where he says
I didn't even know about the existence of this mod.
because when I made this original post it wasn't there. and honestly, it freaking me out a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Any ideas on how to get Kplug to run with this?
yes, but it heavily depends on the kplug features you are interested in if you wannt all of them just use the installer and select all the install options. on this page you can download the manual it contains the download links.
I highly recommend reading the manual and the Compatability notes I didn't and had a bad time.

however, if you are only interested in some of the features things get more complicated. in that case, I recommend you come back and tell us which features you want so we can help.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Is it possible to run the repack rx10.1 and Kplug together without something going wrong? i know since rx8 when they change the game code and that make the kplug not fully compatible but, i did a manually install of kplug(2.7) on rx10.1 and everything worked fine, setting ui, diary, arround school commands the only problems that i found was during the h-scenes: 2~3 commands were not working correctly and the leave scene button on botton left screem was missing with makes me stay on the scene forever, no systems errors no crash or ui bugs.
Did someone manage to make both of then work correcly?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
but he says the girl doesn't show so how did he take the screenshot? so I was under the assumption that he saw this screenshot and is asking why he doesn't have those features.

EDIT: alex2011 did you see the post he made right between yours and mine? where he says

because when I made this original post it wasn't there. and honestly, it freaking me out a little.
I probably posted my comment before it showed up, which would have required me to actively refresh the page to check for more comments, something I only do after I get done commenting to look for replies.

Any ideas how to get Kplug to run with this?
Make sure your game version is 5.1, bottom corner of the main menu, and make sure any mods that cause problems are disabled, though I suggest doing it manually so you get exactly which one is causing issues, not ALL of them, some of which you might use.

Is it possible to run the repack rx10.1 and Kplug together without something going wrong? i know since rx8 when they change the game code and that make the kplug not fully compatible but, i did a manually install of kplug(2.7) on rx10.1 and everything worked fine, setting ui, diary, arround school commands the only problems that i found was during the h-scenes: 2~3 commands were not working correctly and the leave scene button on botton left screem was missing with makes me stay on the scene forever, no systems errors no crash or ui bugs.
Did someone manage to make both of then work correcly?
Yes and I believe Katarsys has tried to fix this leaving issue.

Do I need to download Koikatsu again to get RX10.1 ver. ? I still have the RX8 ver.
I would suggest it given you are a couple back, normally I would say it should be fine to ust update the existing copy, but that's when you are one behind. It MIGHT still work, though.

Reactions: ChesseKun

cawtai

May 22, 2021
Hey! So.. I used to play on RX8 and it had a shit ton of H positions, which I really enjoyed, but I cant find most of them on RX10.1
Did I do something wrong or are they just not there?

[EDIT] Forget about it, my big brain decided to try scrolling lol, sorry!!

Last edited:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I probably posted my comment before it showed up, which would have required me to actively refresh the page to check for more comments, something I only do after I get done commenting to look for replies.

Make sure your game version is 5.1, bottom corner of the main menu, and make sure any mods that cause problems are disabled, though I suggest doing it manually so you get exactly which one is causing issues, not ALL of them, some of which you might use.

Yes and I believe Katarsys has tried to fix this leaving issue.

I would suggest it given you are a couple back, normally I would say it should be fine to just update the existing copy, but that's when you are one behind. It MIGHT still work, though.
I'm not saying you missed it I'm saying the comment wasn't there.
his comment showed up hours after yours like it just slipped in between ours and it is freaking me out.

Hey! So.. I used to play on RX8 and it had a shit ton of H positions, which I really enjoyed, but I can't find most of them on RX10.1
Did I do something wrong or are they just not there?
try scrolling the list of positions. there is also a hotfix you can install from the InitSetting.exe click update button it will then give you the option to download and install the hotfix.

cawtai

May 22, 2021
try scrolling the list of positions. there is also a hotfix you can install from the InitSetting.exe click update button it will then give you the option to download and install the hotfix.
Oh yeah! I was scrolling this thread and saw that you had just said that to another guy, didnt mean to waste your time, thank you!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm not saying you missed it I'm saying the comment wasn't there.
his comment showed up hours after yours like it just slipped in between ours and it is freaking me out.

No wonder I didn't see it.

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
Can someone help me?

Is there a way to customize the boy/protagonist/girl tongue out?

I'd like to change the protag expressions during sex insted of the creepy smiley grin.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I fully installed the new Repack 10.1, so my Koikatsu version is 6.0.2. Is KPlug not going to work for me, then?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This question may sound dumb but I just want to be sure, I can directly update RX8 to RX10.1 right?
By downloading the whole thing, yes. The updater is mainly developed to be used to update by one version, so it might cause issues if you try to update all the way from RX8.

I fully installed the new Repack 10.1, so my Koikatsu version is 6.0.2. Is KPlug not going to work for me, then?
Nope, but there is a way to make it 5.1 that was added because 6.0.2 had major issues with a ton of mods and even the character maker in RX8. Howeveer, I have only done it once and it was a while ago, so I forgot where to go for that.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes