ogachan

Apr 4, 2019
No, but it is VERY limited. You have to take a girl with one of only six personalities to the third floor, first door on the left from the inside stairs, by having her follow. Typical Schoolgirl is one personality of the six and there will be a purple hand icon in front of the door if the girl has one of them.
oh, oki ty for help

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
wait what? but the BepInEx.IPALoader is automatically installed when you use the installer. and with that, you shouldn't need to use the loader.exe. but if it works now yay I guess.

could you be more specific? there are several cards of each of them on bepisdb. so unless you give a link to the card or upload the card it will be hard to help.
im having trouble with shizuka, the hair is whacky. the kawakami that i dl'd worked though. heres the link for the shizuka i dl'd

Last edited:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
im having trouble with shizuka, the hair is whacky. the kawakami that i dl'd worked though. heres the link for the shizuka i dl'd
what version of the game are you running? when I load her card she looks fine. also, could you take a look if you have the
MoreAccessories.dll in your \BepInEx\Plugins folder her hair is made from a lot of accessories and if you don't have that mod it could explain the issues. and maybe you could take a screenshot of what it looks like in your game.

Altgrr

Feb 25, 2020
could you be a bit more specific?
I downloaded the 10.1 torrent and started up the game. I played it back when it was RX7, (this is a fresh install, not an update), so I'd rather not have to grind up the protag's stats and the girls' bars again. Back then there was a different way to cheat I think, I haven't kept up with this game's progress.

I saw a cheats plugin through the pause menu, and found other people recommending custom hotkeys in this thread, but no matter what hotkey I set it won't open.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I downloaded the 10.1 torrent and started up the game. I played it back when it was RX7, (this is a fresh install, not an update), so I'd rather not have to grind up the protag's stats and the girls' bars again. Back then there was a different way to cheat I think, I haven't kept up with this game's progress.

I saw a cheats plugin through the pause menu and found other people recommending custom hotkeys in this thread, but no matter what hotkey I set it won't open.
as long as you still have it you can just copy over the user data from the old to the new game. and you should be able to continue your old save.
by default, the cheat menu should open when you press the pause key.
to get up your relationships with the girls you could try kplug. you would only have to install the kplug.dll and the IPA loader. you can then change relationship values in the personal diary. and once you are done just delete the kplug.dll again. a bit convoluted but it should work.
because I have no idea why the cheat menu doesn't work on a fresh download unless you did something to it.

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
what version of the game are you running? when I load her card she looks fine. also, could you take a look if you have the
MoreAccessories.dll in your \BepInEx\Plugins folder her hair is made from a lot of accessories and if you don't have that mod it could explain the issues. and maybe you could take a screenshot of what it looks like in your game.
i Have the MoreAcessories.dll and i'm running v3.11 here's what shizuka looks like in my game. also, some characters are missing clothes while in game. i followed the hf installation guide so idk what's wrong. Also just to elaborate, when i go talk to the girls who are missing clothes, in the cutscene, they are fully dressed.

Last edited:

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
How big is this game? It looks quite good and a lot of games I have been playing lately are using this game as a resource. So I would like to try the original game for itself but if it is to big I may have to pass on it.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Did girls always sleep on random benches and stuff? Or was that added in an update?

I went from 9 to 9.1 to 10, and now I keep finding girls sleeping all over the school. Maybe they did this before and I just never noticed?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How big is this game? It looks quite good and a lot of games I have been playing lately are using this game as a resource. So I would like to try the original game for itself but if it is to big I may have to pass on it.
It can be anywhere from 30 to 90 GB depending on if you install the, studio only, Sideloader Modpack.

Did girls always sleep on random benches and stuff? Or was that added in an update?

I went from 9 to 9.1 to 10, and now I keep finding girls sleeping all over the school. Maybe they did this before and I just never noticed?
They have certain animations and actions that aren't as common, this is one of them. I have been playing since before Better Repack and I have only ever seen them do what you're saying once.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
It can be anywhere from 30 to 90 GB depending on if you install the, studio only, Sideloader Modpack.
So how big would it be if I just wanted the eroge side of the game? The description said there was a plot to it so is it possible to just get the eroge aspect not the studio or a hundred and one DLC's? Because I was assuming this was going to be like Artificial Academy 2 but packaged with an actual plot as listed in the game blurb.

Iron Cunny

May 24, 2020
How big can this game get if I only install the current 7-part Repack and make a bunch of characters? I'm trying to find a replacement for that hulking 60+GB AI Shoujo that ate so much space to the point where I can't compress and thought this would be it. After deleting it, I have 110GB left and am only willing to spare half of that.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So how big would it be if I just wanted the eroge side of the game? The description said there was a plot to it so is it possible to just get the eroge aspect not the studio or a hundred and one DLC's? Because I was assuming this was going to be like Artificial Academy 2 but packaged with an actual plot as listed in the game blurb.
If you want to find a completely separate copy of the game not available here, yes, completely separated ones are available, but you will be missing A LOT of functionality. Unfortunately, no, the thing about AA2 was what a lot of people thought and we were wrong. It has similarities, but it is nowhere near the AA2 level. If you're looking for an AA2 experience, your best bet is AA2 itself.

How big can this game get if I only install the current 7-part Repack and make a bunch of characters? I'm trying to find a replacement for that hulking 60+GB AI Shoujo that ate so much space to the point where I can't compress and thought this would be it. After deleting it, I have 110GB left and am only willing to spare half of that.
30 to 50 GB for the game itself, the characters will add up quickly.

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Hi everyone,
How do I install/add the sideloader modpack?
There is no instruction so I am confuse.

And btw, does anyone play it on quest 2, It just display a window on my quest so I need some help.
Thanks

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi everyone,
How do I install/add the sideloader modpack?
There is no instruction so I am confuse.

And btw, does anyone play it on quest 2, It just display a window on my quest so I need some help.
Thanks
Unpack the modpack with something like WinRAR, then put the folders inside it into the Mods folder.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
i Have the MoreAcessories.dll and i'm running v3.11 here's what shizuka looks like in my game. also, some characters are missing clothes while in game. i followed the hf installation guide so idk what's wrong. Also just to elaborate, when i go talk to the girls who are missing clothes, in the cutscene, they are fully dressed.
the missing clothes could be caused by extra skin effects. you could also check in the plugin settings if the async clothes loading is enabled if so it can cause some glitches. for the hair, I think it is the HF patch. but since I don't use that I don't really know what could cause this. sorry.

Nope, it just doesn't trigger as often as some others. It's like the pole dancing in AI Shoujo, totally random with a probability that isn't that high.
maybe it is personality-driven? could be caused by the lazy trait/personality. or just RNG.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
the missing clothes could be caused by extra skin effects. you could also check in the plugin settings if the async clothes loading is enabled if so it can cause some glitches. for the hair, I think it is the HF patch. but since I don't use that I don't really know what could cause this. sorry.

maybe it is personality-driven? could be caused by the lazy trait/personality. or just RNG.
It isn't totally reliant on personalities, but that could play a role in how often it triggers. Could be affected by lazy, though that's more about making you take the initiative with sex and any other things you do together. Most of it is definitely RNG, which is why I used the pole dancing in AI Shoujo example, because that's also RNG driven.

Reactions: ChesseKun
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes