Altgrr

Feb 25, 2020
as long as you still have it you can just copy over the user data from the old to the new game. and you should be able to continue your old save.
by default, the cheat menu should open when you press the pause key.
to get up your relationships with the girls you could try kplug. you would only have to install the kplug.dll and the IPA loader. you can then change relationship values in the personal diary. and once you are done just delete the kplug.dll again. a bit convoluted but it should work.
because I have no idea why the cheat menu doesn't work on a fresh download unless you did something to it.
I started it up after unpacking, haven't done anything else. Also, I don't have the user data anymore as I had to reinstall my desktop since.
I downloaded the JP installer for kplug and ticked all the options. Although if I saw it right, I shouldn't have picked the uncensor option.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I got Kplug working, thankfully. But now the character's penis length has shrunk by half and the girls are blowing the air, which ruins my immersion. Any easy fixes?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
It isn't totally reliant on personalities, but that could play a role in how often it triggers. Could be affected by lazy, though that's more about making you take the initiative with sex and any other things you do together. Most of it is definitely RNG, which is why I used the pole dancing in AI Shoujo example, because that's also RNG driven.
maybe I am giving illusion too much credit here. damn, I wish they would put more effort into gameplay. but since there are traits that cause behaviour effects like peeing and showering so who knows.

I got Kplug working, thankfully. But now the character's penis length has shrunk by half and the girls are blowing the air, which ruins my immersion. Any easy fixes?
are you using the kplug uncensor if so it has its own penis size slider? just incase you don't know already only use the kplug position menu. if you use the default one the targeting gets all messy.

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
the missing clothes could be caused by extra skin effects. you could also check in the plugin settings if the async clothes loading is enabled if so it can cause some glitches. for the hair, I think it is the HF patch. but since I don't use that I don't really know what could cause this. sorry.
thats ok. but also this happens to the hips and the butt. also the iris of their eyes on certain characters go missing. do i need the dlc?

maybe it is personality-driven? could be caused by the lazy trait/personality. or just RNG.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
thats ok. but also this happens to the hips and the butt. also the iris of their eyes on certain characters go missing. do i need the dlc?
does this only happen with this char? if so what you could try is to go thru the body parts that give you the option for both left right and check them all. and look for mismatches. or try reloading just the body bone mod data from another char.

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
does this only happen with this char? if so what you could try is to go thru the body parts that give you the option for both left right and check them all. and look for mismatches. or try reloading just the body bone mod data from another char.
no not this one character. idk how to reload body bone mod data from another character. this is all new to me.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
no not this one character. idk how to reload body bone mod data from another character. this is all new to me.
when you go to the load character section at the bottom you have a bunch of checkmarks that actually let you pick what part of a char you want to load.

Reactions: Buna338

Iron Cunny

May 24, 2020
So, solo rape isn't possible right?

Also, how many characters do you all usually make before playing the actual storymode?

Last edited:

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Was pregnancy content removed? Been playing RX8 and it has it but noticed the tag was missing in RX10.

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
so you say your kplug is working? just applied the kplug like you and mine wont start at the game. how to activate the plug in the game? i tried it on free h and then it turned on like in the story but then im starting only the story it wont start. the penis ist also invisible only the shaft is visible tired to remove all the uncensor from BR but didnt solve it or im missing some :D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
maybe I am giving illusion too much credit here. damn, I wish they would put more effort into gameplay. but since there are traits that cause behaviour effects like peeing and showering so who knows.

are you using the kplug uncensor if so it has its own penis size slider? just incase you don't know already only use the kplug position menu. if you use the default one the targeting gets all messy.
They put more effort int other aspect their actual customers, Japanese people, want, which is usually customization. This results in the sacrifice of some actual gameplay potential.

Looks like the settings are too high on the hips and butt. I have this happen on ocasion with randomizing characters.

So, solo rape isn't possible right?

Also, how many characters do you all usually make before playing the actual storymode?
Solo rape is only possible using the Kplug mod. The number of characters is entirely player choice up to 98 spots with full control and 1 that is male only for a total of 99 that you have some control over. Unmodded, you have up to 38.

Was pregnancy content removed? Been playing RX8 and it has it but noticed the tag was missing in RX10.
No, it has not been.

kazzari

Jun 2, 2020
Hi guys , anyone can say me why girls don't have squirt or pee orgasm anymore ?

did i have to enabled it in plugin settings ?

or it's no more in the game ?

thx for answer !

adriangm30

Feb 1, 2018
I don't understand, if I unzip everything, the mods are already installed or do I have to move them from one folder to another?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
anyone got a full save or have your mc with all 3 bars full
There is a save included, BRExtras folder. You can also immediately cheat up all stats once you gain control with the preinstalled Cheat Tools mod.

I don't understand, if I unzip everything, the mods are already installed or do I have to move them from one folder to another?
Some are already installed, some are in the optional mods folder.

Reactions: adriangm30

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
how to increase the performance with kplug ? I dont have the high poly mod and im at 38 girls getting 30 fps on the world and with 4 in action like 15 to 20 ?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes