alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
its only using the half of it didnt have these drops yesterday walking with 60 and 30 in action.
You had more for the game to use yesterday, it sounds like less was free this time. Remember that this game, like most Illusion games, is almost entirely reliant on RAM.

adriangm30

Feb 1, 2018
Some are already installed, some are in the optional mods folder.
[/CITA]

in the mod folder there zipmod files, would those be the mods? But there are also folders like sideloader in the mod folder, does the game already recognize them or do I have to move the zipmod files directly to the mod root folder?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
[/CITA]

in the mod folder there zipmod files, would those be the mods? But there are also folders like sideloader in the mod folder, does the game already recognize them or do I have to move the zipmod files directly to the mod root folder?
no its the ones in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
[/CITA]

optional mods, not Mods.

Reactions: adriangm30

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Is it possible to make a scene play after one ends in the studio? Downloaded 3 that are kinda meant to be played in sequence but its a little annoying having to load each one after the other

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
On Katarsys Patreon page, after you've become a patron. 2.7 is the last public version.

FunkYou2

Sep 15, 2020
I'm not getting the X-ray mod to run. I see the body overlays (or whatever they are called, the tatoos) but when i check the readme, it tells me to search for "body_outer" in the material editor. If I do however, there is nothing. Anyone using it? And where can I check what versions I have. For mods and game i guess, was a recent download of repack so it should be up to date.
I did put the files from the optional mods folder into the mods folder as said in the readme.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I'm not getting the X-ray mod to run. I see the body overlays (or whatever they are called, the tatoos) but when i check the readme, it tells me to search for "body_outer" in the material editor. If I do however, there is nothing. Anyone using it? And where can I check what versions I have. For mods and game i guess, was a recent download of repack so it should be up to date.
I did put the files from the optional mods folder into the mods folder as said in the readme.
just to make sure you have added the womb accessory to the character. accessory in the crotch category, not a tattoo. and are using the material editor of the accessory.

FunkYou2

Sep 15, 2020
Ok, nice. That was news to me, I checked it and found it. However in game there was only the xray, no penis or liquids were visible. Since it clearly states smth about the liquids and its physics, I asume there is still smth wrong. Any ideas?

Edit: I read the readme again and I fear its mainly use is for studio? Seems like u can adjust the liquid and thus make a scene where u fill the womb. Not sure tho, since this still wouldnt show any penis while penetrating but that might not be possible anyways.
Edit2: Does anyone know a similar mod? I'm looking for an xray cum shot basically. I think i saw some cheap ones in a vid once and I found these womb tatoos aswell. But I remember some animation, not just a static texture.
I found something that looks like what I want but its an .exe and i don't know where to put it. Executing it doesn't work either.
The guys patreon is pretty much in japanese.. Am I allowed to post links here?

Last edited:

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Having problems getting a card to work because Im missing a ZMX008 mod but im not exactly sure what to do with the manifest.xml file the mod comes with. Doesnt seem like a sideloader mod so im kinda confused, any help would be appreciated.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Excuse me, how many lesbian/yuri scenes does this game have? So far, after a lot of exploration, I've found only one, with girl A touching girl's B tits, while the girlb B touches the girl's A avgina. That's it, I'm wondering if I'm missing something or that's all there is. Same can be asked about masturbation, but so far I've only found a girl masturbate in the club room on a corner of a table, there is probably more. And lastly, "nympho", what's the point? At least from what I've read it's just a grind to get and I don't see any good thing about it.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Excuse me, how many lesbian/yuri scenes does this game have? So far, after a lot of exploration, I've found only one, with girl A touching girl's B tits, while the girlb B touches the girl's A avgina. That's it, I'm wondering if I'm missing something or that's all there is. Same can be asked about masturbation, but so far I've only found a girl masturbate in the club room on a corner of a table, there is probably more. And lastly, "nympho", what's the point? At least from what I've read it's just a grind to get and I don't see any good thing about it.
There are three I believe, one for each position you can find them fooling around in. Masturbation has several positions as well. It's all about RNG, you'll get positions at random, but they won't even start if you are in the room, they'll just get 'bounced' out of the animation, where they instantly go back to just walking somewhere, talking to each other for potential lesbian acts. You can only catch them if you enter a room after they start and no other NPC is there, no more than the two in lesbian H for lesbian scenes. Nympho means a higher rate of sex stuff happening, but it won't guarantee anything.

Any way I can export koikatsu characters to blender?
Not really, this is likely why Illusion uses their current PNG system, so that nothing can be done to take Illusion characters out of Illusion programs except by Illusion approved methods like renders and animations from the studio.

Reactions: Anczej
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes