vmen14

Jan 1, 2019
Excuse me, there's a way to unlock event in extra, like a unlocker or a save file? i have a potato pc and i can't play the story mode.

Edit: nevermind. In the end reading the comment bellow, i discovered a 100% save file in the BetterRepack... i use it.

Last edited:

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
After a girl is fully experienced, they can get excited. When they are excited, they don't insist on condoms. After cumming five (I think) times in them, they never want condoms anymore.

Reactions: Gamer Fafala

Otyugh

Dec 30, 2018
Hello, sorry if this has been asked before, but I just installed the newest repack and many h-animations disappeared. In both my old saves and in the free h, the only penetration animations I can use are cowgirl type animations and 2 doggy anims. What happened to the other doggy anims and the missionary anims?

I already tried using the 100% save included with the repack, and that didn't change anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamer Fafala

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Hello, sorry if this has been asked before, but I just installed the newest repack and many h-animations disappeared. In both my old saves and in the free h, the only penetration animations I can use are cowgirl type animations and 2 doggy anims. What happened to the other doggy anims and the missionary anims?

I already tried using the 100% save included with the repack, and that didn't change anything.
Dou you have the kplugin installed? If you do, try hitting "U" durrung an H-scene.

Reactions: Otyugh

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019

scroll down the positions are now a scrollable list.

Reactions: Otyugh

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
" "
Why is nobodytalking about the fact that this card sharing site is literaly named "bepis" lmao
I'm so immature, that's why

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone else get swarmed by girls after exiting a H-scene in the clubroom??
When you have sex with a girl and there are other girls around, they get aroused (heart symbol) and you can have sex with them without talking first. This is not restricted to the club room. However they have to be in the "excited" state, I think.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
When you have sex with a girl and there are other girls around, they get aroused (heart symbol) and you can have sex with them without talking first. This is not restricted to the club room. However they have to be in the "excited" state, I think.
Thats the thing, tho. The only people in the room were me and my partner. All the other people suddenly rushed into the room crowding around me.
There was only one person with a heart symbol no less.

kverob

Jun 28, 2021
Can someone help me? The game is fully japanese, there is no initsettingEN.exe , only initsetting. i'm pressing english, it asks about googletranslate, then i get the same japanese version. What should i do?

Reactions: MrLuminus

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
There was only one person with a heart symbol no less.
The state of aroused with the heart symbol only lasts for a limited time. Sometimes when it ended, the girls keep running to the male character and wish to talk, that happend for me a few times. Possibly this was the case for you. Only option to find out is to try to repeat it in different locations.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
It can be anywhere from 30 to 90 GB depending on if you install the, studio only, Sideloader Modpack.

They have certain animations and actions that aren't as common, this is one of them. I have been playing since before Better Repack and I have only ever seen them do what you're saying once.
sorry I'm confused, so I chose the torrent All-in-one, which are game repack, and optional sideloader modpack studio, and its only 36.2 GB. Is there other mods that are not in the all-in-one?? Sorry for asking since this thread has 107 pages, and my setting is 100 posts per page, so I really don't want to go through the whole thread..

lostcucumber

Jul 30, 2021
I have a issue during sex scenes. In DX 9.0 version I could move the characters using the "I" and "O" keys and they continue "grabbed" in some body parts but in DX 10.1 they just move without any interaction like as in studio.
I'm missing something?
Also, have any way to move and rotate characters like in Honey Select 2 when using the menu after pressed the key "N"?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes