atfields

Oct 12, 2019
Is anyone else having a problem in x10.1 where the poses available in story and freemode are just not showing up?

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Can some help? Why my ingame clothes are very scuffed, some of them don't even bother to appear..
Koikatu-2021-08-01-17-23-26-Render.png Koikatu-2021-08-01-17-23-42-Render.png Koikatu-2021-08-01-17-23-57-Render.png Koikatu-2021-08-01-17-24-02-Render.png Koikatu-2021-08-01-17-24-07-Render.png
The left one are from character maker

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Please help, is the POV have any known issues? I tried POV in my room and koikatsu club, and the RealPOV doesn't work, is that normal? Because it does work in corridor, rooftop, Japanese style room, Infirmary (Places I remembered using the POV function)

Idk if this is right, but I think this is the error it given
[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException Stack trace: bool RealPOV.Koikatu.RealPOV.ApplyRotation(NeckLookControllerVer2)

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Please help, is the POV have any known issues? I tried POV in my room and koikatsu club, and the RealPOV doesn't work, is that normal? Because it does work in corridor, rooftop, Japanese style room, Infirmary (Places I remembered using the POV function)

Idk if this is right, but I think this is the error it given
[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException Stack trace: bool RealPOV.Koikatu.RealPOV.ApplyRotation(NeckLookControllerVer2)
works for me in H scenes but if I caress anything I can't take my hands off afterwards, and moving the mouse moves the hand and camera at the same time, it's buggy as fuck...wouldn't recommend it even if it worked. But I guess if you're not into caressing you wouldn't be affected

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Can someone help me? The game is fully japanese, there is no initsettingEN.exe , only initsetting. i'm pressing english, it asks about googletranslate, then i get the same japanese version. What should i do?
by default, the game should launch in English and if it doesn't so did something to it. you probably need to reinstall.
does this have all included or do i need to make more dl's
Anyone have the DLCs?
this has all DLCs included.

Is anyone else having a problem in x10.1 where the poses available in story and freemode are just not showing up?
the pose selector is now a scrollable list. you can install a hotfix for that with the updater.

works for me in H scenes but if I caress anything I can't take my hands off afterwards, and moving the mouse moves the hand and camera at the same time, it's buggy as fuck...wouldn't recommend it even if it worked. But I guess if you're not into caressing you wouldn't be affected
that must be an issue on your side normally the mouse should only move the hand. and that is how it is working for me.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
by default, the game should launch in English and if it doesn't so did something to it. you probably need to reinstall.

this has all DLCs included.

the pose selector is now a scrollable list. you can install a hotfix for that with the updater.

that must be an issue on your side normally the mouse should only move the hand. and that is how it is working for me.
including all patchs?

moZZone

May 18, 2018
Hello, I downloaded the repack in parts with version 10.1 and when I go to free H I have no standard poses, there is also no place for sex, except lying down and there is nothing against the wall. I ran it through KKmanager and downloaded the fix, but it didn't help, it's still missing. Who knows the solution, help. I apologize in advance for the Google translator

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
erm it does work on me too, but only in some places. And about caressing, I just don't really into it that much, not because of the caressing itself, but with how your body just gone when you are caressing. I believe, if you want to cancel caressing, just press esc so that the cursor appears again (on my game, the cursor just gone if you caress), then cancel it by right clicking on the spot you are caressing. Well didn't really help with my problem which is completely different problem but hey thanks for replying

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Jul 27, 2020
Hello, I downloaded the repack in parts with version 10.1 and when I go to free H I have no standard poses, there is also no place for sex, except lying down and there is nothing against the wall. I ran it through KKmanager and downloaded the fix, but it didn't help, it's still missing. Who knows the solution, help. I apologize in advance for the Google translator
Try getting the Kplug mod, which has more poses along with other cool stuff. Regarding the positions like wall or couch, there is a different link in one of these pages for the game. Once you download the game from that link, you have to play the story mode until you can save and then replace de save file in your repack with that one (for some reason it will contain the full list of positions), try using the search bar (look for missing positions/locations) in the thread to get closer to that page I remember having the same issue and mentioned it previously

Reactions: moZZone

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Do they work in h-scenes? Because if they do, then what you are seeing is normal
oh thanks for replying, just noticed your reply. Yeah I figured it out, apparently the clothing I chose needed the forcehighpoly mod, since those are not vanilla clothing I think..

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
wtf man why must I always have problems...
have any idea where I could start looking for the issue? It's so weird, I really have no idea why it would not release the control when I release the mouse wheel, because that's the bigger issue I think...controlling both at the same time I wouldn't mind that much

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
erm it does work on me too, but only in some places. And about caressing, I just don't really into it that much, not because of the caressing itself, but with how your body just gone when you are caressing. I believe, if you want to cancel caressing, just press esc so that the cursor appears again (on my game, the cursor just gone if you caress), then cancel it by right clicking on the spot you are caressing. Well didn't really help with my problem which is completely different problem but hey thanks for replying
oh, thanks I'll try that

boobs liker

May 18, 2020
In story mode the girls aren't seeking me out for conversation or sex even though I have both the "Frequency of inviting player for sex" and "Frequency of seeking player to talk to them" settings set to 10. Does anyone know why that is?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes