xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I haven't updated my game in a while, specifically I went from RX6 to the latest RX10.1 (though I only carried over saves so far), and I am really enjoying all the newly added stuff and all the new characters (even more online) that got created by the community over time.

But there is one thing I am unsure of. I believe there was a way to force penetration without a condom when it got already declined once, and either I forgot how or the method got removed (or maybe I forgot I downloaded a separate mod). The workaround I am currently using by editing the HFlag through CheatTools honestly gets annoying over time, so I would appreciate an answer.

Reactions: Nyxie

moZZone

May 18, 2018
Hello, I have a question. Maybe someone knows what this plugin is called. The essence of it is to change the emotions of the face during the H-scene. The only thing I can say about him is that he has an active key on which a window with settings appears during my game. There you can specify the level of tears, blush, type of eyes and mouth. It seems that there was still a configurator that allowed you to make emotions about the player's actions. I don't remember the I got already, either it was already in Rx9 or I downloaded it from somewhere. I've been looking for a week now.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Hello, I have a question. Maybe someone knows what this plugin is called. The essence of it is to change the emotions of the face during the H-scene. The only thing I can say about him is that he has an active key on which a window with settings appears during my game. There you can specify the level of tears, blush, type of eyes and mouth. It seems that there was still a configurator that allowed you to make emotions about the player's actions. I don't remember the I got already, either it was already in Rx9 or I downloaded it from somewhere. I've been looking for a week now.
KK_SexFaces?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
there isn't one. there is a zip file but it's so big that you are just better of downloading full kplug. and just in case you don't know just the animations won't do anything.
Oh... Thanks!

I heard Kplug and STN BetterRepack are incompatible?

WARNING with STN Better Repack RX8, RX9, RX10 and higher !

Since the RX8 repack of ScrewThisNoise, it introduces a custom version of the game code, on title screen you'll see that the game version is 6.0.2, latest version from illusion is version 5.1.

I don't know what cool features this custom edition adds but it causes issues with kPlug and probably other mods.

Modifying directly the game code is a super bad idea.

I fixed major issues that were preventing the opening of invitation menu and pose selector with the RX8 but it seems there is many other problems in Story Mode.

• kPlug installer has an option to restore the original game code, it's highly recommended for people who use these repacks
Restoring the original game code will break anything?

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I seem to have a persistent bug with the RealPOV mod.
Whenever I leave a scene while being in the first person view I can't use the first person view anymore until I restart the game.
Had someone else the issue, and perhaps a fix for it?

Last edited:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Oh... Thanks!

I heard Kplug and STN BetterRepack are incompatible?

Restoring the original game code will break anything?
I have both but installed but it seems to be very luck based if you have issues or not. you have to read both the manual and the compatibility notes because if you dont you will have a bad time.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: brasileirinho

Roter

May 27, 2020
Can anyone tell me what the different mega downloads are on the torrent site? are the full packs different versions of the game? So Koikatsu 2021.06.16 - RX10.1 is the newest version of the full game? Or are they all updates or something?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Ok, odd question does anyone knows if there is a footjob option? I keep seeing pics of it but I can't find it.
yes, there are a few in the hand category.
Can anyone tell me what the different mega downloads are on the torrent site? are the full packs different versions of the game? So Koikatsu 2021.06.16 - RX10.1 is the newest version of the full game? Or are they all updates or something?
the mega version is a parted archive so you need to load all I think 7 files. plus some extra for the side loader modpack but that is all studio stuff if so unless you want to use that you can ignore that. the torrent is 2 files the main game and again the studio stuff modpack.
Optimal mods? And any way to ease the grind?
what grind the layer level stuff or the relationship stuff. but I think you can alter both with cheat tools mod. it's usually preinstalled open with the pause key.
There's any uncensor who works on steam version, the Party?
Kplug but read the manual it can be tricky to install.
how to play for a girl
I assume you mean play as a girl unfortunately you can't. well not really you can create a male character that looks like a girl.
and then add a strap-on since there are no lesbian animations for the player.

Reactions: Kirino22
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes