gkiller056

Jul 15, 2020
can someone help me, the game don't have the translations and the mods ,every time I start the game it's in Japanese and don't have any of the mods, I already updated the mods on initsetting but it did not work and every time I select one of the languages, a message appears saying that the translation will be done by google translator but the game is still in japanese, is someone having the same problem, do you guys know how to fix this or is this a problem with this version RX10.1 ?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
can someone help me, the game don't have the translations and the mods ,every time I start the game it's in Japanese and don't have any of the mods, I already updated the mods on initsetting but it did not work and every time I select one of the languages, a message appears saying that the translation will be done by google translator but the game is still in japanese, is someone having the same problem, do you guys know how to fix this or is this a problem with this version RX10.1 ?
No. It works fine for me.

It may be on your PC. Maybe antivirus is blocking installation. Or you may need Visual C++ Redistributbles to run the installer(?). Or maybe the torrent didn't finish downloading. Or you clicked the vannilify the game...

Reactions: ChesseKun

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
that shouldn't happen especially since STN added actual translation the online translator is only for some of the games. that isn't translated yet.

Reactions: Blackmamba23

azer84870

Jul 26, 2019
Idk if i can ask this here but does someone have yuukis scene (especially the two with mizuara chizuru day and night)

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I seem to have a persistent bug with the RealPOV mod.
Whenever I leave a scene while being in the first person view I can't use the first person view anymore until I restart the game.
Had someone else the issue, and perhaps a fix for it?
I would appreciate an answer for this.

Zicary3113

Jun 2, 2020
I need help.. I have a problem with the charastudio in the option to add characters is empty I can not include any character to the studio or those that come in the game
What can I do? I have already checked the folders and they are on your site. I don't know how I can solve it. If someone can help me, I would be grateful.

JebBush321

Nov 5, 2020
Whats the point of the story mode? Like, is there an end to the story with your classmate/idol/the koikatsu club/etc, or do they just go on and on? And whats the point of sensitivity, or whatever bar which fills up after an ero scene? And do personalities matter outside of talking, like will a yandere girl suddenly go on a rampage if I miss a date? And how come sometimes pressing f3(or was it f4?) which shows list of girls sometimes have a teacher up there, but there isnt a event correlated to them? Or is there a way to trigger it?
Sorry for the assload of questions, Im just a bit confused even after like 4 hours of gameplay

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
Hi to all, I've some troubles with this mod "[DarkSoldier27] Project DIVA H-Map Collection v1.8.1". If I start a free H session in one of the maps of this mod, the game keeps making errors message, if I want to move the girl to another place of the map, the game freeze and crash. Anyone with the same problem? There're some solutions? Many thanks in advance ^^

PS: Game is updated at v10.1 (downloaded here), and all the mods are updated via KK Manager

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Whats the point of the story mode? Like, is there an end to the story with your classmate/idol/the koikatsu club/etc, or do they just go on and on? And whats the point of sensitivity, or whatever bar which fills up after an ero scene? And do personalities matter outside of talking, like will a yandere girl suddenly go on a rampage if I miss a date? And how come sometimes pressing f3(or was it f4?) which shows list of girls sometimes have a teacher up there, but there isnt a event correlated to them? Or is there a way to trigger it?
Sorry for the assload of questions, Im just a bit confused even after like 4 hours of gameplay
No point. Illusion is known for their good graphics/animations but lackluster gameplay. Personalities are just cosmetic. I don't know what makes events available.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No point. Illusion is known for their good graphics/animations but lackluster gameplay. Personalities are just cosmetic. I don't know what makes events available.
yea the gameplay is absolute trash. You can't even fill the school properly because you get insane loading times and shitty FPS on a decent PC. The events are also just a bunch of fucking talking, no actual gameplay...just create some girls and fuck man

Reactions: Producente

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
yea the gameplay is absolute trash. You can't even fill the school properly because you get insane loading times and shitty FPS on a decent PC. The events are also just a bunch of fucking talking, no actual gameplay...just create some girls and fuck man
If one wants good gameplay, you are gonna have to play their earlier games such as artificial academy 2. That's a game where gameplay was a focus, but still not as much as other stuff but was at least had focus to it to make it be good.

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
I personally believe the Artificial Academy games are better. I don't understand why people compare this to AA when the game, though has the best character creation I've seen and cool new mechanics, took away the best parts of AA. No female player character, no male classmates, terrible interactions with classmates more of a quiz, no interactions between classmates except for a few exceptions, etc. They got rid of fun mechanics for a shitty story no one asked for. The saddest thing is this could have been AA3. The interactions are just the girls giving you a quiz, answer wrong you lower the meter, answer right you increase meter, and increase it enough you can then fuck your waifu. You could only interact with them a certain amount per period. Illusion took a shit in my cereal bowl.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I personally believe the Artificial Academy games are better. I don't understand why people compare this to AA when the game, though has the best character creation I've seen and cool new mechanics, took away the best parts of AA.
Illusion just took AA and improved some parts but made other parts worse. But the 'feeling' is the same for both games.

EvilFairy666

Nov 21, 2019
I personally believe the Artificial Academy games are better. I don't understand why people compare this to AA when the game, though has the best character creation I've seen and cool new mechanics, took away the best parts of AA. No female player character, no male classmates, terrible interactions with classmates more of a quiz, no interactions between classmates except for a few exceptions, etc. They got rid of fun mechanics for a shitty story no one asked for. The saddest thing is this could have been AA3. The interactions are just the girls giving you a quiz, answer wrong you lower the meter, answer right you increase meter, and increase it enough you can then fuck your waifu. You could only interact with them a certain amount per period. Illusion took a shit in my cereal bowl.
AA2 with mods is overall a way better "game" but koikatsu is far superior in the graphic and wifu creating department. I wonder if Illusion give us better interactions in Sunshine.

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
But the 'feeling' is the same for both games.
I disagree. AA feels more alive, characters build relationship with each other besides just the PC. You see them fighting, fucking, killing, starting rumors, raping, hugging, kissing, converse, and touch each other. Koikatsu, though has more characters just walk around doing club stuff, shower, pee, dress, and eat. They don't build relationship with no one other than the PC. Of course I'm talking about base game for both games. I really believe the game would benefit to have AA interactions and expand on it.

I wonder if Illusion give us better interactions in Sunshine.
I hope but not gonna bet on it

• Angry
Reactions: brasileirinho

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, ok trick question.

Apparently the pre order nurse outfit (hat/tigh dress etc...) is in the repack, the thing is i d'ont use the repack but the original JP version.

If i download the repack can someone tell me which files i need to copy in my game to only get the costume ?
I am looking also for the preorder nurse outfit. In original this is a benefit disc, containing add01 etc.... This is in the repack, but the installer file is nowhere to find. All I found was this link

A hint was given to look at google, but the zippyshare link does not appear.
A working link is highly appreciated! Thank you

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes