HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If one wants good gameplay, you are gonna have to play their earlier games such as artificial academy 2. That's a game where gameplay was a focus, but still not as much as other stuff but was at least had focus to it to make it be good.
is there a translation for it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

is this a mod? how do I get this?
Looks like a studio animation to me, look at the buttons at the top. Studio animations can only be loaded into the studio if you have the scene card for it.

BonBon999

Jul 23, 2021
Is the Latest HF Patch included in the better repack? Also, are any of the folders in the main game directory not needed meaning I can delete, if so which ones can I delete without having any game problems?

izkien

Jul 21, 2020
Is there any mod that has a vaginal cross sectional effect like one of those in hentai? If someone knows, can you please tell me. I've been looking since last week and only seen images and videos that shows the cross sectional effects with no information on the mod. Thanks :D

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
Why can't they make Sunshine like a dlc to koikatsu, it's going to be another fucking separate game like "Emotion creators" that could be part of kk, even if sunshine turns out to add actual gameplay to the game, we will lose all the mods that we currently have for koikatsu.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Why can't they make Sunshine like a dlc to koikatsu, it's going to be another fucking separate game like "Emotion creators" that could be part of kk, even if sunshine turns out to add actual gameplay to the game, we will lose all the mods that we currently have for koikatsu.
since its the same engine it might not be the case, i also heard that translation might come out faster

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
No patreon!

Please add in MEGA last version!

Please, say me. Can you play this game with a trap? And it's modified ?!
NO!
yes, you can. play as a trap just dress a male character in female clothing. however, everyone still knows you are a dude since it is a major plot point you being the only guy in an all-girl school.
Is there any mod that has a vaginal cross sectional effect like one of those in hentai? If someone knows, can you please tell me. I've been looking since last week and only seen images and videos that shows the cross sectional effects with no information on the mod. Thanks :D
there is one but it's only really useful for the studio. "[GFAnon] X-ray Womb" its in the "[OPTIONAL] Mods folder".

Is the Latest HF Patch included in the better repack? Also, are any of the folders in the main game directory not needed meaning I can delete, if so which ones can I delete without having any game problems?
you can safely delete these folders
[MODDING] Tools
[OPTIONAL] BRExtras
[OPTIONAL] Mods

Last edited:
Reactions: izkien and alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The HF is usually about a week behind Better Repack, so including it would be a downgrade in most cases. As for the main directory, it is suggested not to delete out of that specifically to avoid problems. If you want to avoid game problems, the best I can say on deleting from the main directory is don't do it. As for anything not actually read by the program, those are safe.

since its the same engine it might not be the case, i also heard that translation might come out faster
Even if we do lose the mods, some of them could be easily portable, making it only a matter of time until we get those ones back. As for translation, it would definitely be easier if the girls didn't go through the process HS2 did, different personalities and voices entirely from AI Shoujo. This makes it so translation has to be done from square one instead of continuing off of previous work like maintaining the original personalities and voices would allow.

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Can nobody provide the first dlc (add1) containing the cute nurse outfit ? It would be really very nice. Thank you!

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
I recently tried to update to get the dlc into my old version of KK party. I completely overlooked that the complete download package was for Koikatu instead, which however miraculously still worked with my savegames and 200+ character cards. (on the side: say hello to futa-Kari) Koikatu_M_20210328002407752_Futa Kari.png
(though she is just edit-fixed from someone else) Later I had to find however that some animations were gone, most notably all the 'on the floor' missionary types.

I can't seem to find any up to date KK party version now to fix this, and the link in the first post here is also rather old and not including the dlc. Does anyone have pointers to an up to date version?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I recently tried to update to get the dlc into my old version of KK party. I completely overlooked that the complete download package was for Koikatu instead, which however miraculously still worked with my savegames and 200+ character cards. (on the side: say hello to futa-Kari) View attachment 1347266
(though she is just edit-fixed from someone else) Later I had to find however that some animations were gone, most notably all the 'on the floor' missionary types.

I can't seem to find any up to date KK party version now to fix this, and the link in the first post here is also rather old and not including the dlc. Does anyone have pointers to an up to date version?
the animations aren't gone it's just that the positions are now a scrollable list.

Reactions: s.kirmish

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
Anyone has any idea why Kplug free camera during conversations doesn't work with this repack? You press shift like manual says but nothing happens. I've searched and it's been asked before and never answered.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone has any idea why Kplug free camera during conversations doesn't work with this repack? You press shift like manual says but nothing happens. I've searched and it's been asked before and never answered.
There's some mod conflict, read the compatibility notes.

Reactions: ChesseKun
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes