Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
So this sideloader modpack studio seems to be full with items, can they be used in the regular game? Do they load automatically if so? Or am I supposed to put the stuff in there somewhere else for it to load in character creation?

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
Ahh thats unfortunate, I have been trying to find the solution for it. Ive downloaded rx10 and Ive installed Kplug base on te instructions and even tick the 'remove mod with compatibility' during the installation of Kplug because I want to make it work. I could enter the free camera with no problem by clicking shift but I cant seem to get the 'look at breast or etc' to come up at all
Did you ever find out a solution I can't even get the free camera to work, everything else kplug works except that.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So this sideloader modpack studio seems to be full with items, can they be used in the regular game? Do they load automatically if so? Or am I supposed to put the stuff in there somewhere else for it to load in character creation?
No, they are studio only.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I downloaded the torrent files. How do i install them
Use a program like WinRAR to extract, then play the game using one of the exe files. The green icon exe file is the studio, but both of the other two will start the game.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Should there be exe files with the torrent? I downloaded and extracted the folders but I don't have any launchers for studio or the base game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Should there be exe files with the torrent? I downloaded and extracted the folders but I don't have any launchers for studio or the base game.
Yes, try extracting again with your antivirus turned off temporarily, just to check in case it didn't quarantine them straight out of extraction. It shouldn't be happening, but that CAN happen.

Reactions: Boldano

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I've been trying to get the newish side quest thing, Panty Fairy, to work and have it installed in a fresh copy of RX10.1 where this is the only thing I have added. I did not see any listed conflicting mod in RX10.1, but I cannot find the icon to even start the thing near the infirmary as the walkthrough suggests.

EDIT: Cheat unlocks in the plugin options work, so I can get the powers, but with no events that are supposed to be triggerable in the men's bathroom at certain PC H bar levels, no added character, and no introduction event near the infirmary.

Last edited:

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Tried searching, didn't find much of an answer unfortunately. Some of the models I have seem to be set shorter than usual and the game can't handle that. It's weird because they load perfectly well in the character editor, but in game they shrink or become deformed and not in the cute chibi way. More like something out of a Japanese horror flick where they limbs go all over the place.

Any ideas what might be happening? I'm not very well versed in this, sorry.

As an aside, anyone happen to have ninken_kunoichi_02 or koikdaisy higherpants or highshortpants?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Tried searching, didn't find much of an answer unfortunately. Some of the models I have seem to be set shorter than usual and the game can't handle that. It's weird because they load perfectly well in the character editor, but in game they shrink or become deformed and not in the cute chibi way. More like something out of a Japanese horror flick where they limbs go all over the place.

Any ideas what might be happening? I'm not very well versed in this, sorry.

As an aside, anyone happen to have ninken_kunoichi_02 or koikdaisy higherpants or highshortpants?
The game isn't made to handle anything outside vanilla ranges and, while it can handle them to a limited extent with alignment issues on animations, it does get to a point where the models just won't look right eventually. It seems these particular models reached that second point.

Reactions: Daddums

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
The game isn't made to handle anything outside vanilla ranges and, while it can handle them to a limited extent with alignment issues on animations, it does get to a point where the models just won't look right eventually. It seems these particular models reached that second point.
How unfortunate as they're some of my favorites. One started out that way while the others seem normal until they're in a talking scene, which they bug out some and then revert back to normal. And I'm guessing there's no possibility of resetting them, guess one's transferring out at least. Was really hoping it was a camera problem or something I could fix for them.

I suppose this also explains some of the blinking animations going haywire, so weird because it doesn't look like it deviates from what the character editor allows.

• Sad
Reactions: alex2011

D4gduh

Jan 17, 2020
Once again, tried to download the parted version using Go-File.
The 3rd one appears to be corrupted or something, 'cause it reads "Unexpected end in archives", and it's only about 1.5GB in size, compared to the usual size.

Having tried it regardless, it ends up with this hot mess. 1629036848560.png
Trying out a different provider, finger's crossed.
EDIT: Success! MixDrop has a complete 3rd part.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I've been trying to get the newish side quest thing, Panty Fairy, to work and have it installed in a fresh copy of RX10.1 where this is the only thing I have added. I did not see any listed conflicting mod in RX10.1, but I cannot find the icon to even start the thing near the infirmary as the walkthrough suggests.

EDIT: Cheat unlocks in the plugin options work, so I can get the powers, but with no events that are supposed to be triggerable in the men's bathroom at certain PC H bar levels, no added character, and no introduction event near the infirmary.
Well, I at least got it to work on the included save in BRExtras, but for some reason, it will not trigger on a new game.

Also, note that ANY game that is going with a class that is into the extended roster size, that's more than 38, will be extremely challenging if not impossible to do the Panty Fairy quest with, specifically the second or third parts as those are the ones where you have to go into the locker room on the second and have the option of doing this on the third. Part of the quest has you going into the locker room to steal freshly removed panties. I had a hard enough time with just 18 girls and was caught almost immediately with the full roster of the BRExtras save, so I trimmed the number of students down after the full class attempt and barely managed not to have a girl get angry on the reduced class attempt.

With every girl you add, the stream of students coming in and out of the locker room will get bigger and bigger until there is no end to it. This would mean you WILL get caught in a place you aren't supposed to be in and will be lucky to get out without a girl getting angry before you can make your escape. Remember, they only get angry if they reach the point where they run out the door instead of just standing there.

All this said, for those not looking for a challenge to go with their H games, I suggest keeping your classes under the standard 38 limit and/or using the Become Trap mod so they can't get angry at you for going in there.

There is also a box to make them not notice you in Cheat Tools, but the one time I tried it, they still noticed, so it either got unticked or it isn't working.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes