neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Does this game allow femdom scenes such as facesitting, trample, headscissors?
I still have not tried, but the graphics are nice...

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Well, I at least got it to work on the included save in BRExtras, but for some reason, it will not trigger on a new game.

Also, note that ANY game that is going with a class that is into the extended roster size, that's more than 38, will be extremely challenging if not impossible to do the Panty Fairy quest with, specifically the second or third parts as those are the ones where you have to go into the locker room on the second and have the option of doing this on the third. Part of the quest has you going into the locker room to steal freshly removed panties. I had a hard enough time with just 18 girls and was caught almost immediately with the full roster of the BRExtras save, so I trimmed the number of students down after the full class attempt and barely managed not to have a girl get angry on the reduced class attempt.

With every girl you add, the stream of students coming in and out of the locker room will get bigger and bigger until there is no end to it. This would mean you WILL get caught in a place you aren't supposed to be in and will be lucky to get out without a girl getting angry before you can make your escape. Remember, they only get angry if they reach the point where they run out the door instead of just standing there.

All this said, for those not looking for a challenge to go with their H games, I suggest keeping your classes under the standard 38 limit and/or using the Become Trap mod so they can't get angry at you for going in there.

There is also a box to make them not notice you in Cheat Tools, but the one time I tried it, they still noticed, so it either got unticked or it isn't working.
at the end of the quest, you also have the option to add her to your roster and for me, it only worked if I had a free slot in the players class.

Strobeski

Dec 9, 2017
Anyone has any idea why Kplug free camera during conversations doesn't work with this repack? You press shift like manual says but nothing happens. I've searched and it's been asked before and never answered.
You gotta use the kplug installer and check the option for reverting back to the original code for the game. Should fix the free camera issue, but more then likely add a whole bunch of new problems.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
at the end of the quest, you also have the option to add her to your roster and for me, it only worked if I had a free slot in the players class.
Since I could only get the quest at all on the BRExtras save, I haven't been able to see if it would work on a new game, which it should, but I did not run into an issue with not having an open slot since I had to reduce my class size to make the locker room part doable without upsetting girls by being spotted in the locker room anyway. It does need a spot because she literally gets added to the first open spot in your class. Not even just any class, she gets added to YOUR class specifically as in 2-1, the player's class.

Now I would love to figure out how long the steal lasts. In most cases where a mod prevents her from appearing fully clothed, it lasts until end of period at most. However, I have seen evidence during my single run of Panty Fairy that suggests it lasts all day per outfit. If she was stripped of underwear on an outfit, that outfit seems to remain without underwear for the rest of the day, and if she is stripped naked entirely, she seems to stay that way. I have not confirmed if moving periods resets this, but I have confirmed that she will be wearing underwear if she changes outfits, though only on the new outfit, not the one you stole from.

You gotta use the kplug installer and check the option for reverting back to the original code for the game. Should fix the free camera issue, but more then likely add a whole bunch of new problems.
You don't have to use the installer, but reverting the game version back to 5.1 is an absolute must for ANY Kplug function. This free camera issue is more likely a conflict in the mods, not the game version. The game version issue stops Kplug entirely. I would actually suggest that Leiderg take a look at the compatibility notes included with the Kplug files and starts removing listed mods one at a time so he knows which mod caused the issue. This way he has that knowledge AND isn't removing mods he doesn't have to.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to uninstall kplug or how to use better repack's pov mod instead of kplugs own?
Like any mod, you have to remove all the files you added by installing it in the first place. Not sure why you would for the other POV mod, though, since Kplug does so much more.

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
I have some problems making a proper player futanari character. I was able to just morph the existing male character in the past to make it look like one, although you couldn't wear most clothes then, since clothed and bare breast size are massively disproportionate. The proper way to do it is of course to switch to a female skeleton which should now be possible, but that has caused 2 issues for me.
1 - When I reload the character from a card, the female skeleton (I used KK LO) is reset to standard male, hinting that the change isn't really saved.
2 - If I start a game with one of these character cards or load one into a working game, I get an infinite loading screen, so it isn't working.

Despite running HF patch updates over my saves for over a year, I have never had any crashing or other disastrous issues, which makes this the first.
I found over some Steam comments that people who use Futas with HF just drop female characters into the male creator, change a bit, save and play, ostensibly, but that seems not to be working. (tested with 3 different cards, - any male with saved female skeleton is not working)
Is there some trick that I am missing?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I have some problems making a proper player futanari character. I was able to just morph the existing male character in the past to make it look like one, although you couldn't wear most clothes then, since clothed and bare breast size are massively disproportionate. The proper way to do it is of course to switch to a female skeleton which should now be possible, but that has caused 2 issues for me.
1 - When I reload the character from a card, the female skeleton (I used KK LO) is reset to standard male, hinting that the change isn't really saved.
2 - If I start a game with one of these character cards or load one into a working game, I get an infinite loading screen, so it isn't working.

Despite running HF patch updates over my saves for over a year, I have never had any crashing or other disastrous issues, which makes this the first.
I found over some Steam comments that people who use Futas with HF just drop female characters into the male creator, change a bit, save and play, ostensibly, but that seems not to be working. (tested with 3 different cards, - any male with saved female skeleton is not working)
have you tried using Kplugs futa feature? it also lets you load female cards as futas.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

have you tried using Kplugs futa feature? it also lets you load female cards as futas.
To expand upon what CheeseKun said, all you have to do is create a girl and stick it into a folder named exactly what the Kplug manual tells you to name it, then just hit the key it tells you to hit and you will switch.

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
I'm totally new to this game can someone guide me already download the separate repack version and I Don't know what to do next please help me I'm totally a noob :( and I haven't download sideloader or I need download it to play the game? Thx
Sorry for bad English

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm totally new to this game can someone guide me already download the separate repack version and I Don't know what to do next please help me I'm totally a noob :( and I haven't download sideloader or I need download it to play the game? Thx
Sorry for bad English
You don't need the sideloader modpack to play. All you need is a program like WinRAR, then to extract the files you download using that. You should then have a folder with everything in it, including several exe files, two of which will start the game.

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
You don't need the sideloader modpack to play. All you need is a program like WinRAR, then to extract the files you download using that. You should then have a folder with everything in it, including several exe files, two of which will start the game.
Thank you but if I want to use hf patch and mod like character card do I need the sideloader and which exe do I pick to play the game? :)

Last edited:

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
I only have the HF patch though. Kplug has a reputation of being very sensible and error prone as I have heard. Its previous main advantage (extra animations) also seem to be less of an issue now that HF adds a multitude of them too.
Or has Kplug become easier as well?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does this include the hf patch?
The HF is usually about a week behind this, so including it would be a potential downgrade to possibly buggy mod versions.

Thank you but if I want to use hf patch and mod like character card do I need the sideloader and which exe do I pick to play the game? :)
You don't need the sideloader to play at all, it is only for the studio. You use either the exe with the game name or the exe that says initsetting to play. The other is for the studio.

I only have the HF patch though. Kplug has a reputation of being very sensible and error prone as I have heard. Its previous main advantage (extra animations) also seem to be less of an issue now that HF adds a multitude of them too.
Or has Kplug become easier as well?
There is no other mod that has this function. That's the thing, most people think Kplug is just animations and positions, but they would all be wrong. It has A LOT more to it. So much more that I would be seriously impressed if anyone in the modding community who is trying to get rid of Kplug's presence in this game completely was able to replicate every single feature.

The futa function allows you to switch between your assigned male card and a designated female card at will, no other mod does that.

Reactions: s.kirmish
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes