Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
You don't need the sideloader modpack to play. All you need is a program like WinRAR, then to extract the files you download using that. You should then have a folder with everything in it, including several exe files, two of which will start the game.
So I need to extract all the 7 file that I download to rar right after that what should I do? Do I drag n drop to some folders ?

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
So I need to extract all the 7 file that I download to rar right after that what should I do? Do I drag n drop to some folders ? I extract the 001 file it works but the other file says the archives is either in unknown format or damaged please help

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
What do I need to do after this I already extract the 001 file and the rest also get extracted where do I move these file to ? Thanks
Sorry for bad english IMG20210818143743.jpg

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I need to extract all the 7 file that I download to rar right after that what should I do? Do I drag n drop to some folders ?
They will all extract to one folder where you can play the game from, no further steps except starting the game. If the archive is damaged, you will need to download it again.

What do I need to do after this I already extract the 001 file and the rest also get extracted where do I move these file to ? Thanks
Sorry for bad english View attachment 1358653
The files are already where they need to be, just start the game with the program you have selected in blue in this picture.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
so dumb question, and probably been asked a bunch, but recently redownloaded the repack again after a long absence and noticed that I don't have anywhere near as many sex positions as I used to, and that some of the ones I do have are highlighted green for some reason. Do I just have to keep having sex to unlock more of the other ones? And what do the green positions do, if anything?

Hackintosh

Mar 22, 2020
Hey everybody. Please help me. I'm stuck in a dialogue, which I can't close.
But I can still open up the cheat console.
Game version is RX11. And I'm pretty sure the "pantsu fairy" quest (by ManlyMarco) produced this bug.

Is there any way to close the dialogue? Or teleport to another room? Or advance the ingame time, so the period ends? Or any other idea I could try?
I tried moving myself to the door through console, trying to trigger the door, without success.
I don't want to close to game. I would loose 3 hours of gameplay.

EDIT: Unfortunately had to kill the game.
I tried forcing the cheat console ingame timer to show and increasing it to 500 to initiate the next period. But got a white screen instead and got stuck there.

If anybody is interested: you get stuck in this bug, if you completed the "pantsu fairy" quest, but collect another pantsu afterwards.

Last edited:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
so dumb question, and probably been asked a bunch, but recently redownloaded the repack again after a long absence and noticed that I don't have anywhere near as many sex positions as I used to, and that some of the ones I do have are highlighted green for some reason. Do I just have to keep having sex to unlock more of the other ones? And what do the green positions do, if anything?
this gets asked a lot for good reason to be fair. and the answer is that the pose selector is now a scrollable list you can install a hotfix with the updated tat adds a scrollbar.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
They will all extract to one folder where you can play the game from, no further steps except starting the game. If the archive is damaged, you will need to download it again.

The files are already where they need to be, just start the game with the program you have selected in blue in this picture.
Thanks

Reactions: alex2011

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
There is no other mod that has this function. That's the thing, most people think Kplug is just animations and positions, but they would all be wrong. It has A LOT more to it. So much more that I would be seriously impressed if anyone in the modding community who is trying to get rid of Kplug's presence in this game completely was able to replicate every single feature.

The futa function allows you to switch between your assigned male card and a designated female card at will, no other mod does that.
Thank you for the advice. I now got it to work with just Hf patch alone however. The procedure weirdly requires to load up the same card again to check whether the skeleton saved, and correct it once more if it didn't. So far it did always stick on second try, and sometimes on first already.
Hf is still neat for futa then too, because you can also just drag and drop female cards in, then change the skeleton easily. Aside from that saving trick you'd have to know, it is a quite rapid procedure.

Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
Little problem with the Kplug 2.7 and betterrepack 10.1. For some characters during H scene, especially the latest one created by community, when i want to change between girls, there is a high chance that the game get stuck in "Processing" and an "abandon the process!". The game keep going but the switch between girl get bugged. Personality doesn't transfer. It's not game breaking but kinda boring. Any tips to how repair that?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Little problem with the Kplug 2.7 and betterrepack 10.1. For some characters during H scene, especially the latest one created by community, when i want to change between girls, there is a high chance that the game get stuck in "Processing" and an "abandon the process!". The game keep going but the switch between girl get bugged. Personality doesn't transfer. It's not game breaking but kinda boring. Any tips to how repair that?
Check the compatibility notes for Kplug, though this is starting to sound like a new issue that will need to be reported to Katarsys for testing.

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
I want to ask about quest how do you
Check the compatibility notes for Kplug, though this is starting to sound like a new issue that will need to be reported to Katarsys for testing.
I want to ask about the quest if I forget the given quest how can I see it again, should I download something? and also does the repack need an hf patch, because I want the h scene to be uncensored

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
Author says:
"I don't really know how to help with the character swap problem, actually kPlug use the game functions to exchange characters appearance and reload them, if some mods have problem use that then it means they're not properly done. Now it's really strange that it concerns specific characters, the only problem that looks similar to yours is the conflict between kPlug unc and the unc selector but in this case the bug always happen when there's character swap. It result in two girls with the same appearance and an endless "dealer in process" message. Assuming you're using the unc selector and not kPlug unc, If for you the swap problem is randomly happening, maybe it's because characters use a different unc... I'm really not sure about that, but you should try with kPlug unc. And don't forget to restore the original code with the "better" repack... I use quote mark because it's not better at all. I don't really know how to help with the character swap problem, actually kPlug use the game functions to exchange characters appearance and reload them, if some mods have problem use that then it means they're not properly done. Now it's really strange that it concerns specific characters, the only problem that looks similar to yours is the conflict between kPlug unc and the unc selector but in this case the bug always happen when there's character swap. It result in two girls with the same appearance and an endless "dealer in process" message. Assuming you're using the unc selector and not kPlug unc, If for you the swap problem is randomly happening, maybe it's because characters use a different unc... I'm really not sure about that, but you should try with kPlug unc. And don't forget to restore the original code with the "better" repack... I use quote mark because it's not better at all. "
So try use kplug uncensor

Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
Author says:
"I don't really know how to help with the character swap problem, actually kPlug use the game functions to exchange characters appearance and reload them, if some mods have problem use that then it means they're not properly done. Now it's really strange that it concerns specific characters, the only problem that looks similar to yours is the conflict between kPlug unc and the unc selector but in this case the bug always happen when there's character swap. It result in two girls with the same appearance and an endless "dealer in process" message. Assuming you're using the unc selector and not kPlug unc, If for you the swap problem is randomly happening, maybe it's because characters use a different unc... I'm really not sure about that, but you should try with kPlug unc. And don't forget to restore the original code with the "better" repack... I use quote mark because it's not better at all.
Thanks a lot. I checked all the compatibility issue but all mods are not listed. I'll try to delete the uncensor of the better repack then. Hope it works ;)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes