alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I want to ask about quest how do you

I want to ask about the quest if I forget the given quest how can I see it again, should I download something? and also does the repack need an hf patch, because I want the h scene to be uncensored
No, the HF is unnecessary and is usually behind the repack, meaning you do run the risk of having older versions of mods replace newer versions, which could mean bugs that were fixed in the newer version.

Not sure about the quest part, there isn't really a quest except a mod to add one and that does not have any to see it again, but it should tell you when you meet the requirements with that mod if I remember my one time playing it correctly.

IDecaX

May 26, 2020
Noticed there is 2 pregnancy mods on this pack, and i prefer the Pregnancy+, looks more real, im probably doing something wrong knowing me but i cant seem to get it to work in game or is the pregnancy+ just a "Looks" mod?

CesarXPI

Jul 14, 2020
Just to help everybory, and for who doesn't know, this is the domain where we can update Koikatsu and other Illusion games version:

From this website we can update the game quickly, because this page is late to update. As all you can see by the link, Koikatsu has already the eleventh version available (BetterRepack RX11).

Raikou1688

Nov 14, 2019
Alright so I'm just out of it and can't seem to figure out how to make the insert scenes move cause I try to use my mouse and it doesn't work at all. I've used left click, right click, and even the scroll wheel in the middle but it doesn't seem to work? Anyone have any ideas if you see this?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Alright so I'm just out of it and can't seem to figure out how to make the insert scenes move cause I try to use my mouse and it doesn't work at all. I've used left click, right click, and even the scroll wheel in the middle but it doesn't seem to work? Anyone have any ideas if you see this?
Can you print the screen you are stuck at?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Noticed there is 2 pregnancy mods on this pack, and i prefer the Pregnancy+, looks more real, im probably doing something wrong knowing me but i cant seem to get it to work in game or is the pregnancy+ just a "Looks" mod?
The other pregnancy mod is still what controls the mechanical aspect.

beasty_bitch

Feb 9, 2019
I'm on the better repack 11 but maybe someone can help. In the H-Scene (normal play) there are several positions with light green background. If I choose one of those there are just normal positions that are shown. Do I have to unlock those or am I missing a mod?

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hello, I'm new to the "Character Studio", and I tried to load some scene from (kenzato.uk).
I found some ANIMATED one that were really good.
I was wondering, is it possible to switch a girl from a scene that I found by default (animated one), to a girl from my collection ?

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
You have to move the mouse pointer into the square with the mouse-symbols. The button-commands work only in this square.

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
I want to ask about how to install the character I have installed the character and put it in the chara file but when I open the game and open the charmaker it doesn't load how to fix it,
I'm using repack rx11

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
No, the HF is unnecessary and is usually behind the repack, meaning you do run the risk of having older versions of mods replace newer versions, which could mean bugs that were fixed in the newer version.

Not sure about the quest part, there isn't really a quest except a mod to add one and that does not have any to see it again, but it should tell you when you meet the requirements with that mod if I remember my one time playing it correctly.
How do I install character I already installed one and I put it in chara/female but it doesn't show up on the game load chara

beasty_bitch

Feb 9, 2019
How do I install character I already installed one and I put it in chara/female but it doesn't show up on the game load chara
Since the files are named thumbnail I think you downloaded a thumbnail instead of the real image. It is crucial to download the correct png since it has all the data in it

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If it doesn't show up either it got corrupted or, if it is downloaded from the internet, most download sites are not set up to handle Illusion PNG files, so you may only have the image data and not the metadata that controls the actual character info. The only way to fix either of these issues is to remake it if it was your own creation or download it again if someone else made it.

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Does anyone have access to the August WIP Folder from Ichimisoarts? There are quite a lot of decent looking Characters being worked on.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
You can also use drag and drop to replace the character on the scenes by drag the card into the scenes and the character will be replace, if the character is select.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Just to help everybory, and for who doesn't know, this is the domain where we can update Koikatsu and other Illusion games version:

From this website we can update the game quickly, because this page is late to update. As all you can see by the link, Koikatsu has already the eleventh version available (BetterRepack RX11).
or just use the site from the actual repacker

Reactions: brad1134

Deevl

Jul 23, 2021
Hi guys, I'm new here and I have a problem with the game, specifically in free h, when I load an outfit to a character using the clothes that are in the coordinate and then change to another character using kplug, the previous character took off the outfit that I put on him. and kept the default.

I tried many things to fix it but I could not find the solution, I would really appreciate if you could help me with my problem, thanks

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes