Status
Not open for further replies.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
or just use the site from the actual repacker
Both are his domains.

Hi guys, I'm new here and I have a problem with the game, specifically in free h, when I load an outfit to a character using the clothes that are in the coordinate and then change to another character using kplug, the previous character took off the outfit that I put on him. and kept the default.

I tried many things to fix it but I could not find the solution, I would really appreciate if you could help me with my problem, thanks
This sounds like one of the listed bugs in the Kplug compatibility notes.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So which version is K plug working with tried it with 10.1 but there too many bug Im guessing R8 or R7?
I run RX7 and it works on that one, I only ever update that copy with Kplug meanwhile the newer repack versions go without it IF I decide to download them. Things just aren't as good without Kplug.

Last edited:

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
If it doesn't show up either it got corrupted or, if it is downloaded from the internet, most download sites are not set up to handle Illusion PNG files, so you may only have the image data and not the metadata that controls the actual character info. The only way to fix either of these issues is to remake it if it was your own creation or download it again if someone else made it.
I know now, I downloaded the wrong one, it should be the actual photo but instead I downloaded the thumbnail. I also want to ask if the animation/h scene can be downloaded too? If so, where can I put the file? Or I should not download new scenes? because I'm afraid that if I download a new h-scene the game will have a bug. thank you

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
I want to ask if the animation/h scene can be downloaded too? If so, where can I put the file? Or I should not download new scenes? because I'm afraid that if I download a new h-scene the game will have a bug. I'm using RX11 btw.
thank you

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Did you manually install kplug or use the installer. For some reason, I can't permanently disable smart UI and when using free h I can't use the back button after a h scene. Using public version btw 2.7
I used the installer. I have the Smart UI off. but I don't use free h so I cant really say if that has issues.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
I used the installer. I have the Smart UI off. but I don't use free h so I cant really say if that has issues.
So how do you turn it off permanently and thanks for the response on free h I keep using f9 but it turns it self back on when going to another scene

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
So how do you turn it off permanently and thanks for the response on free h I keep using f9 but it turns it self back on when going to another scene
while in the game main menu press del it opens the k plug main menu and near the bottom is an option that says "auto toggle smart UI at h start" turn that off.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I know now, I downloaded the wrong one, it should be the actual photo but instead I downloaded the thumbnail. I also want to ask if the animation/h scene can be downloaded too? If so, where can I put the file? Or I should not download new scenes? because I'm afraid that if I download a new h-scene the game will have a bug. thank you
Animations can be downloaded as scene cards and they go in UserData/studio/scene. They cannot be used in the game, only in the studio.

Try asking on the koikatsu discord they might be able to help.
The Discord has a "Do not help with Kplug" policy as they are at complete odds with Katarsys. The only two places to get help are here, because some of us are still okay helping with it despite the views of the general modding community, and Katarsys's Patreon.

It does sound like an options issue, so I would go with what CheeseKun said. Kplug basically takes what is set in the options as higher priority than what you tell it to do while in a scene as what you tell it to do in a scene is supposed to only be temporary.

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
Hey, I was hoping someone could help me figure out a problem. I'm trying to use Evaan's Link and Midoriya cards, but they are loading with red, "dragon" penises. I've found that these penises only appear when loading the "character information" of the card when in the character maker. What exactly is the "character information"? I'm trying to isolate where this issue is coming form so I can fix it.

Edit: I've attached a picture for reference. Evaan issue.png

Raikou1688

Nov 14, 2019
Can you print the screen you are stuck at?
Rather than being stuck on a screen it's more like the game doesn't register my middle mouse click to turn on the auto mode for the H scenes only during insert, I can still use the left click to touch my partner or right click to move the screen but the middle mouse button that it asks me to click doesn't work. So I'm not sure what kind of screenshot you would like me to show?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey, I was hoping someone could help me figure out a problem. I'm trying to use Evaan's Link and Midoriya cards, but they are loading with red, "dragon" penises. I've found that these penises only appear when loading the "character information" of the card when in the character maker. What exactly is the "character information"? I'm trying to isolate where this issue is coming form so I can fix it.

Edit: I've attached a picture for reference. View attachment 1369466
Character information is all the data NOT affecting their body. Birthday, blood type, name, that sort of thing.

Last edited:

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
Character information is all the data NOT affecting their body. Birthday, blood type, name, that sort of thing.
That's so strange then. Why would that be affecting his penis?

Rather than being stuck on a screen it's more like the game doesn't register my middle mouse click to turn on the auto mode for the H scenes only during insert, I can still use the left click to touch my partner or right click to move the screen but the middle mouse button that it asks me to click doesn't work. So I'm not sure what kind of screenshot you would like me to show?
Are you clicking inside the little box? It won't register those middle mouse button commands as sex commands unless you have your cursor inside that box.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Hi guys!
i played this koikatu here and i see there is a lot missing. I had koikatsu last year but i had a problem with my pc and changin it i forgot to pass a few things so i re-downloaded the game from here and i played it.
I remember things like u can add girls in H scenes manually (not free H), orgies, if u were in femdom pos the girl acted automatically and a lot of other things.
I'm actually missing something or there is a difference from this one and the other i had?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's so strange then. Why would that be affecting his penis?

Are you clicking inside the little box? It won't register those middle mouse button commands as sex commands unless you have your cursor inside that box.
I know, it makes zero sense.

Hi guys!
i played this koikatu here and i see there is a lot missing. I had koikatsu last year but i had a problem with my pc and changin it i forgot to pass a few things so i re-downloaded the game from here and i played it.
I remember things like u can add girls in H scenes manually (not free H), orgies, if u were in femdom pos the girl acted automatically and a lot of other things.
I'm actually missing something or there is a difference from this one and the other i had?
Sounds like the Kplug mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes