Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I've just started playing and the loading times are unbearable... But the question is, how do you save the game? Esc only quits the game, and F2 page is in Japanese...

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I've just started playing and the loading times are unbearable... But the question is, how do you save the game? Esc only quits the game, and F2 page is in Japanese...
the loading is long to me only for the first time running the game u load or a new one... u can save at the end of the day when u get back home. If your pc is not that performant maybe it takes more time. I have no problem in general.
Check if your pc is set in japanese locale

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
the loading is long to me only for the first time running the game u load or a new one... u can save at the end of the day when u get back home. If your pc is not that performant maybe it takes more time. I have no problem in general.
Check if your pc is set in japanese locale
Found the save option. Somewhat surprised it's only available at the end of the day. Either way, thanks for the adivce.

The loading may improve, hope so. My hard drive is definitely not a spring chicken, and the game is huge, so sure, some loading I do expect.

No, it's not, my previous OS had it.

Raikou1688

Nov 14, 2019
That's so strange then. Why would that be affecting his penis?

Are you clicking inside the little box? It won't register those middle mouse button commands as sex commands unless you have your cursor inside that box.
Alright thank you for that, I didn't realize I had to click in the little box in the corner I thought it was working fine outside the box since you could do that for the other commands, thanks for the help

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Found the save option. Somewhat surprised it's only available at the end of the day. Either way, thanks for the adivce.

The loading may improve, hope so. My hard drive is definitely not a spring chicken, and the game is huge, so sure, some loading I do expect.

No, it's not, my previous OS had it.
you can improve load times by deleting some of the things you won't need/use like cards. also, SSD is recommended. and 30 gigs is pretty normal for games these days.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Probably...so do i need to be a patreon for get this kPlug or can i download it from an another source?
No, there are public versions as well, every .1 added is usually a public version. Look for 2.7 for the latest public version.

You save at night in your room, there is no other way. This is what I refer to as the Artificial Academy 2 method of saving as that game had it the same way. This is one of the things that led me to believe the original intent was to be a third game in the Artificial Academy series and the developers changed it later, but the AA2 style system remained because those can be a real pain to program right.

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
Tomorrow in Japan... So today. It already should be released, we just have to wait and see when it is out.

Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
Where you guy get Koikatsu Sunshine without any mod ?

i mean original version. need to add only mod i need to save space if possible

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
Animations can be downloaded as scene cards and they go in UserData/studio/scene. They cannot be used in the game, only in the studio.

The Discord has a "Do not help with Kplug" policy as they are at complete odds with Katarsys. The only two places to get help are here, because some of us are still okay helping with it despite the views of the general modding community, and Katarsys's Patreon.

It does sound like an options issue, so I would go with what CheeseKun said. Kplug basically takes what is set in the options as higher priority than what you tell it to do while in a scene as what you tell it to do in a scene is supposed to only be temporary.
So what's the difference between Koikatsu and Koikatsu Studio? and if i download can you tell me how to install it? thanks :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So what's the difference between Koikatsu and Koikatsu Studio? and if i download can you tell me how to install it? thanks :)
Koikatsu is the game, CharaStudio is the program the developers of other games who use Koikatsu graphics use to make their pictures. The studio comes with the game and uses some of the same files, they don't come separate.

JunoBerries

Dec 25, 2020
What's the point of having a multi-part download? Or rather, is there a guide to installing them all the right way?

Last edited:

APSabot

Apr 27, 2020
What's the point of having a multi-part download? Or rather, is there a guide to installing them all the right way?
Its due to file size. you should be able to extract all the zip files to the same folder and your zip software should combine the archive into a single file

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The game is huge and the only thing you really need to remember is that multi part archives have to be all in the same place to unpack correctly. You also might want to shorten the file names, but do also make sure they have the same name except their part number at the end or, again, it will not work.

Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
I like how Sunshine is good. more maps. more shirt & pants. better quality. but still less H-Position and need uncensor. cant wait for updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes