alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I like how Sunshine is good. more maps. more shirt & pants. better quality. but still less H-Position and need uncensor. cant wait for updated
It sounds like you've played it, I read that characters can be transferred between the two Koikatsu games, are the personalities, the part that gives the girl her specific dialogue and voice, the same as the original Koikatsu or is it like Honey Select 2, where they didn't add the same personalities so a character could be transferred over without sounding entirely different?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
It sounds like you've played it, I read that characters can be transferred between the two Koikatsu games, are the personalities, the part that gives the girl her specific dialogue and voice, the same as the original Koikatsu or is it like Honey Select 2, where they didn't add the same personalities so a character could be transferred over without sounding entirely different?
I hope they kept the old ones. should also make translation much faster if they only need to add translations for the new content and not redo all of them.
would also make sense since they reuse a lot of the girls from KK each being the example character for a personality would be silly to use the same girl but for a different peronality. but we are speaking about Illusion. and the illusion grief cycle is a thing for a reason. but they also added a few new ones shown here. so it's now 40 personalities.

Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
Oh. i just noticed we can use old koikatsu card. this is so good and i just play story to unlock more position :D

Reactions: xiaoas and alex2011
Jan 22, 2019
Would be great if I could get kPlug to work.
I can't bring up invites at all during Free H. During story I can SOMETIMES do it when it's a threesome.

Is there an actual guide on how to make it work with 10.1? I'm using kPlug 2.7.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Would be great if I could get kPlug to work.
I can't bring up invites at all during Free H. During story I can SOMETIMES do it when it's a threesome.

Is there an actual guide on how to make it work with 10.1? I'm using kPlug 2.7.
Check the compatibility notes, I'm seeing some symptoms of bugs listed there in your comment.

EDIT: So I just downloaded RX11, the readme says Game Dialogue Helper, that's the mod that gives that useful little arrow next to correct choices, was updated, but there is no sign of that mod in the repack at all. Had to download it from its source to get it and I did have to overwrite one file when installing it, a file that seems to be required by every mod by the modder who made Game Dialogue Helper. I just hope I didn't screw up other mods because that means a full redo of download RX11 since this was messing with preinstalled files.

EDIT2: Finally got the Game Dialogue Helper working after a bit of a wild goose chase because it was set to advanced in the settings instead of relationship based. However, now I can also still confirm that Panty Fairy, which is installed as of RX11, still does not work without the requirement skipping options for the powers in a new game, meaning no quest part in a new game.

Last edited:

Vector69

Aug 19, 2020
I'm trying to learn some tricks with Koikatsu Studio, but I'm quite obsessed by this image. The author says he made that horsecock using KKPE (which I'm learning right now), but I sincerely don't understand how he did it. From what I can see, he basically flattened the cock tip and created a bulge in the medial part of the cock to simulate the "ring" horses have. But I can't find the bones to do such things.

I can change the bones at the base and at the tip of the cock (they are called something like "cm_J_dan"), but I can't make morphs like this with those.

Could someone please help me here?
View attachment 812137
Hello, cani I ask who made this?

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
i have a problem when i play i cant use the cell phone I searched and tell me i need to use the center bottom for the mouse and the same in the H scene i play for a laptop and i dont have other mouse is there a way to use the keyboard?

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
Oh. i just noticed we can use old koikatsu card. this is so good and i just play story to unlock more position :D
Yesszz, horray. I spent so much time making cards and editing other people's cards, I was really worried about having to start over. Good job Illusion.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does this repack have uncensored pussy and dick physics or illusion games don't have it even with mods?
Everything is uncensored by mods.

i have a problem when i play i cant use the cell phone I searched and tell me i need to use the center bottom for the mouse and the same in the H scene i play for a laptop and i dont have other mouse is there a way to use the keyboard?
I've noticed that the cell phone function disappeared entirely, which tells me being unable to use it is intentional.

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
Everything is uncensored by mods.

I've noticed that the cell phone function disappeared entirely, which tells me being unable to use it is intentional.
The how save the game in the school or i need to wait until the day finish? and in the H scene how put auto without the center bottom of the mouse ?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes