alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello, I have a problem, I don't know what causes it.
My dress on certain character cards are "clipping" near the Hip of the girl.
Can I do something to solve this issue ?
The cause is Unity, there's nothing to be done.

Does this repack have the after party dlc???
Yes and the translation it provides is great as usual.

Question, I downloaded torrent of the game, I started the game directly on .exe, the game opens in japanese, after I check, I see that exists the game launcher but when I start with him, the game starts again in japanese, I need to install something? I checked that has the button "check for mod updates" and "install". Am I doing something wrong?
No, it should be showing in English, so something got messed up somewhere without you knowing. You didn't do anything, but something is definitely wrong.

ewind100

Mar 17, 2019
sorry kind of new to this. what's the difference between the many type of koikatsu ? i saw there's this normal one, then koikatsu party ? sunshine ? which one should i download to start ? thx for the help.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
sorry kind of new to this. what's the difference between the many type of koikatsu ? i saw there's this normal one, then koikatsu party ? sunshine ? which one should i download to start ? thx for the help.
regular koikatsu is the Japanese version the repack uses. koikatsu party is the steam version in English. however, it has some features removed to comply with steam.
and koikatsu sunshine is the new release basically koikatsu 2. sunshine isn't recommended at this time since it is new and has no real translation yet. only machine translation and that is hard to understand at times.
for now, my recommendation is to download regular koikatsu from this site
it has the most contend at the best experience in my mind.

Reactions: alex2011 and Savec

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I try different locations and still in 13% i only find 4 how many they are?
There are three bubbles that raise your stats, the weight for your athletic stat, the book for your academic stat, and the hearts for your H stat and all of them are somewhat randomized per period, so there can be more books one period, more weights for another, and more hearts for a third period while the other two have less. I actually just went through collecting them myself and it took around 10 to fill that specific bar on the club report if I remember correctly. Remember, if you don't have a girl following, it will only affect your stats and no progress will be made on the club report.

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
How do I have a threesome other than interrupting yuri? Because whenever I interrupt yuri I can't switch between girls.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do I have a threesome other than interrupting yuri? Because whenever I interrupt yuri I can't switch between girls.
Start a scene with one girl while another is in the room, there will be a different colored button in the same spot. Either way, it should allow you to switch girls, it's literally two different ways to do the same thing. Something seems to be going wrong.

SeekerSK

Dec 31, 2019
hi I have a problem in kPlug that the invitation menu is empty. How can I solve the problem? I am happy for any help

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Still no 100% Save for Sunshine ?

Waiting for Kplug too
Kplug is available at for free up to 2.7, all versions after are patron only, which are versions that normally don't get uploaded here.

hi I have a problem in kPlug that the invitation menu is empty. How can I solve the problem? I am happy for any help
Did you check you Kplug settings by hitting the Delete key while on the main menu of the game? I'm pretty sure the invitation ability is off by default. Also, did you create the folders the manual told you to where the manual told you to create them?

Reactions: Gunzorla

SeekerSK

Dec 31, 2019
Yes I think I made it right in the settings of kplug. I have the problem since kplug 2. 7 up to the latest version 2. 74. At the moment everything is working as it should in kplug, except the invitation menu is empty...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

templast

May 29, 2017
Got a problem with this game. While everything loads fine in chara creator and when talking to a girl, models in game world have parts missing. Like hair (with back half of the head) and clothes.

LloydLeroy

Feb 19, 2020
Got a problem with this game. While everything loads fine in chara creator and when talking to a girl, models in game world have parts missing. Like hair (with back half of the head) and clothes.
Broken or missing mods i would say. got this problem if i download char cards from other players and i dont have the specific mods for this cards

templast

May 29, 2017
Broken or missing mods i would say. got this problem if i download char cards from other players and i dont have the specific mods for this cards
Wouldn't it not work in char editor and while talking too? It happens with chars included in repack.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes I think I made it right in the settings of kplug. I have the problem since kplug 2. 7 up to the latest version 2. 74. At the moment everything is working as it should in kplug, except the invitation menu is empty...
And there are cards in these folders the manual told you to make? I made that mistake with 2.6, forgot to add cards and it showed an empty menu because there was literally nobody to invite.

The missing parts won't show up when not talking, there's no low poly model for use when walking around. This usually happens because the parts are modded. If the mods were missing, they wouldn't show up at all, but if it only shows at a time when the high poly model is in use, like when talking or during H scenes, at all times in the studio, then it is more likely there and just doesn't have a low poly model. The only fix is the Force High Poly mod in the optional mods folder, but be warned that it does increase the system specs needed by quite a bit, so you will likely see a drop in performance while it is active.

Apr 22, 2018
hey does anyone know how to change the world scale in vr. the character models look fine in flat pc version, but vr everything feels off scale. Like the girl is smaller that she should be>

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The all in one Torrent have the modded Koikatu + Party?
Party isn't necessary, it is a completely different version of the game. The torrent uses the original Japanese version with the translation ripped out of Party. Yes, it has a ton of mods with it.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes