KnightWulf

May 4, 2021
I'm using RX10
From what I understand, there might be some interference with other plugins preventing Kplug from working properly. During the Kplug installation, you can try enabling all options to remove incompatibility issues and see if that would remedy the issue.

1630639174939.png

Afterward, go back to the H-Gameplay and Invitation Menu to check and see if there's any cards showing up:
invite_kplug.gif

If it works, you should then be able to invite as many characters as you want into your H-game.

1630640110513.png

vMarik

May 16, 2018
Dumb question. Does updating with the KKManager give me everything the newer versions on F95 have? or do i need to redownload the game?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
DMM.com DL version & Illusion full JP version is out now.

DMM is being tricky to authenticate but supporting Illusion at the same time. :) Guess tonight is going be a all-nighter.

o-juice

Aug 31, 2021
From what I understand, there might be some interference with other plugins preventing Kplug from working properly. During the Kplug installation, you can try enabling all options to remove incompatibility issues and see if that would remedy the issue.

View attachment 1385291

Afterward, go back to the H-Gameplay and Invitation Menu to check and see if there's any cards showing up:
View attachment 1385303

If it works, you should then be able to invite as many characters as you want into your H-game.

View attachment 1385306

Wow that's amazing. I'm completely new here, I had no idea you could have perfect Genshin characters like that holy crap.

shark9559

Apr 14, 2018

View attachment 1385291

View attachment 1385303

View attachment 1385306
It works. Thank you so much.

Playstorepers

May 24, 2020
I have the RX11 repack and I was wondering, whether there are must-have clothing mods, that are still left out.

The selection is already kinda big, but if I compare it to COM3D2 it still pales.

I'm mainly looking for a lot more casual clothes and elegant dresses, but I was wondering, which sources are not in the repack and worth a download.
Thanks in advance.

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
anyone has a link for hf patch 3.12? The original direct download is locked behind patreon wall, and the free torrent doesn't work.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is it normal to feel dizzy while playing koikatsu? This doesn't happen to me with other games, I think it's the first person view somehow, playing on a 15.6 inch display 1080p and 60fps.
It might be the turning sensitivity compared to third person. It is much smoother and much quicker, so it could induce dizziness if you turn quick enough in first person. That said, I don't get dizzy from it, so maybe that might be something to bring up with a doctor since most of the people here, if anyone is, are not medical professionals, including myself.

I have the RX11 repack and I was wondering, whether there are must-have clothing mods, that are still left out.

The selection is already kinda big, but if I compare it to COM3D2 it still pales.

I'm mainly looking for a lot more casual clothes and elegant dresses, but I was wondering, which sources are not in the repack and worth a download.
Thanks in advance.
I think COM3D2 just has a bigger selection available.

Playstorepers

May 24, 2020
It might be the turning sensitivity compared to third person. It is much smoother and much quicker, so it could induce dizziness if you turn quick enough in first person. That said, I don't get dizzy from it, so maybe that might be something to bring up with a doctor since most of the people here, if anyone is, are not medical professionals, including myself.

I think COM3D2 just has a bigger selection available.
aw man... That sounds unlucky.
So there isn't a must-have extra clothes download package hiding somewhere on the web?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
aw man... That sounds unlucky.
So there isn't a must-have extra clothes download package hiding somewhere on the web?
Most of the clothing mods that aren't restricted behind a pay wall by their creators are already in, there isn't a clothing mod I can think of that isn't.

Reactions: Playstorepers
May 21, 2018
hey just downloaded kplug, it is amazing but i dont like that female always looking at the camera. i cant disable this any solution?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hey just downloaded kplug, it is amazing but i dont like that female always looking at the camera. i cant disable this any solution?
There's an option in the settings specifically for this. If, by you can't disable it, you mean that isn't working, then there is a bug preventing that and there is nothing you can do. Katarsys, the creator of Kplug, would have to deal with that.

May 8, 2021
I downloaded split files using mega and after downloading I got 1 winrar archive file and the rest parts 2,3,4,5,6 were all in a 002,003,004,005,006 files, how am I supposed to extract. I only have winrar and im confused how to extract, I tried to combine the files which it did, but when i extract the combined file it just gives me a folder that contains the split parts but not the game or anything.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how do you download mods with version rx10.1?
If you mean to update them, there's a button in initsetting for the zipmods and plugins can be updated with KKManager as far as I remember, otherwise you have to find them on the internet and download them as you would any file, then follow whatever instructions there are on installing mods.

I downloaded split files using mega and after downloading I got 1 winrar archive file and the rest parts 2,3,4,5,6 were all in a 002,003,004,005,006 files, how am I supposed to extract. I only have winrar and im confused how to extract, I tried to combine the files which it did, but when i extract the combined file it just gives me a folder that contains the split parts but not the game or anything.
They are all one file split into parts, keep them all in the same place and extract the first file only, the rest will come automatically. DO NOT combine them or try to extract each part separately.

Reactions: TheDevilsDens
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes