Gilibertolo

Aug 23, 2018
Soo.... the last mod manager that I used was Vortex from Nexus, so any other mod manager send me in a panic. How do I use the KKManager? There is a folder called "[Optional]Mods" but I don't know what file to use to install.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
EDIT: Has anyone tried to do the story then found Mai hidden in a 'where's Waldo' situation among a bunch of normal NPC girls in the one event where she starts in the club room with an actual standing 3D model? Two events after her 'filming' event, I believe. I just had this happen for the first time. The last time I did the story was before I had a PC capable of running a ton of normal NPCs and I have quite a few of a VERY large class as members, so she was positioned right in front of where I spawn during the second time period and I still spent ten minutes trying to find her among a sea of identical uniforms.

EDIT2: Something very strange seems to be happening with the wake up scenes with the girl. I am slowly getting all of them through each variant of their wake up one girl at a time. The first scene is supposed to be a note, then the girl used your shower on the second, the girl is laying next to you on the third, and the fourth she wakes you up with some service, but it seems to be randomizing which scene I get and I have a girl that has never been home with me before this specific time, so she should be leaving a note, but I have gotten all EXCEPT the note scene.

Soo.... the last mod manager that I used was Vortex from Nexus, so any other mod manager send me in a panic. How do I use the KKManager? There is a folder called "[Optional]Mods" but I don't know what file to use to install.
The files are in that folder, they are arranged so that they are in a folder with the same name as a folder in the active game files, usually BepInEx. Copy that folder to the same place as the active version of that folder. For example, if the mod is in a folder called BepInEx, you put it where BepInEx is usually at, which is right with the EXE files for the game.

someone has the models these of this anime
megami-ryou no ryoubo-kun
neko K project
I can't find them on any of the normal card sharing sites.

Ryoubo-Kun I can understand since it is fairly new and some people might not be into it, possibly including the people who would make the characters in Koikatsu. I like the show myself, but I am not into big boobs and even the childhood friend, Sutea, is too big for my liking. I also only make original characters and stick to the card sharing sites if I want an existing one.

K, on the other hand, is from almost a decade ago, but I can't find those on the card sharing sites, either. I even checked the card sharing thread here and got nothing.

Last edited:

alexey94

Sep 27, 2018
Da quanto ho capito, potrebbero esserci delle interferenze con altri plugin che impediscono a Kplug di funzionare correttamente. Durante l'installazione di Kplug, puoi provare ad abilitare tutte le opzioni per rimuovere i problemi di incompatibilità e vedere se ciò potrebbe risolvere il problema.

View attachment 1385291

Successivamente, torna al menu H-Gameplay e Invito per controllare e vedere se vengono visualizzate delle carte:
View attachment 1385303

Se funziona, dovresti essere in grado di invitare tutti i personaggi che vuoi nel tuo gioco H.

View attachment 1385306
[/CITAZIONE]

come si invita?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is a brilliant game... But why is all the conversations in japanese? Like all the menu stuff is english
It shouldn't be, something is going wrong in your copy. I've been playing for a while now, just got to Sakura, the blonde's, scene where you actually see her outside of school for once and it was in nearly perfect English that seems like an amalgamation of every English dialect known to man. Makes it very difficult to not stop and open a search for certain words every two seconds because they aren't normally used in my own dialect.

Nov 1, 2017
It shouldn't be, something is going wrong in your copy. I've been playing for a while now, just got to Sakura, the blonde's, scene where you actually see her outside of school for once and it was in nearly perfect English that seems like an amalgamation of every English dialect known to man. Makes it very difficult to not stop and open a search for certain words every two seconds because they aren't normally used in my own dialect.
Maybe a redownload will sort the issue?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Which translation is best?
Not sure what you mean, there is only one.

Does anyone know how to turn off/undo the dark mode?
If you mean for the menu, remove the mod causing it. It doesn't have an off switch that I am aware except being removed entirely.

So I just got this game and kept the download....checking it now after a few months...
View attachment 1392702
what the actual frick xD
What you are looking at is the amount of data that has been copied to other people downloading the game, it's how peer to peer options like torrents work. I think how quickly this number goes up is dependent on how many are downloading at any one time.

well I think the voices will still be japanese, i think, I don't think it's dubbed
Nope, it was not given to another company for dubbing, as far as anyone can tell, the English translation was done in house, which means by Illusion themselves. If that is the case, whoever did it has an impressive English vocabulary for a non-native speaker considering they used at least four different dialects of English to translate with. Seriously, there are words in the story alone that appear in at least that many dialects and don't necessarily overlap in any of the dialects used.

As far as actual audio dubbing, no, it is not going to happen. That gets real expensive real fast and Illusion isn't some triple A company with a huge budget, plus they have other projects to work on like Koikatsu Sunshine.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No I mean as in the text. The text is still japanese dialog where as menu options is english
You've got something going wrong with your copy, definitely. It should all be English with content from the Darkness DLC bing machine translated due to a lack of human translation in that part of the game. A problem I hope Illusion plans to remedy as it looks like they my considering they've translated the rest of the game.

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
Okay so I have 2 question with CharaStudio!
First being I want to know how to rotate the camera with left click as if it's in a pov ? I randomly did it last time I started the game but somehow lost the ability to again and idk how I did it! (if u don't know what i mean im really bad at explaining this but let me try... so when I rotate the camera with left click usually it rotates the whole map a lot and the thing i did randomly was as if i just turn my head around if that makes sense!)
And my second question is how can I extract videos/animations of for example h-scenes ? (I want to use them later on in renpy!)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes