AokoChan

Aug 19, 2021
punisher29
quelque part, j'ai lu que vr ne devrait aller que dans les scènes h. mais ne le retrouvez pas trop vite. google traduction, désolé :)

somewhere I read that vr should only go in the h-scenes. but don't find it again in a hurry. google translate, sorry :)

Jul 28, 2017
Does any one have problems with the breast constrain node cf_d_bust03_L (I belive it´s called like that) where the breast goes crazy moving everywhere super fast when using/linking the node? Anyone knows how to solve it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I was told this game requires you to download kplug to play footjob.
Yes, there is no footjob position in the game without Kplug.

I don't know how to apply it, I'm watching the official video, but I don't know what to do
View attachment 1404731 View attachment 1404732 View attachment 1404733
The manual has instructions, but it is basically like every other plugin mod. Everything that matches folders you already have goes where the matching folders are, BepInEx folder to BepInEx folder. The only different one is the plugin folder, which goes where the exe files are and does not have a matching folder.

Last edited:
May 8, 2021
ok I downloaded the game but whenever I go to launch the game all I get is a black screen with the blue cursor that normally comes with the game but All i see is a black screen pretty mch

Shuul

Apr 10, 2020
Hey so I've been playing for a little while but I can't seem to find an answer to this:
What's the deal with male personalities? Do they change anything? Because when you get to that part of character customization you get the option to pick certain values for your character but I haven't really noticed anything from my story-character's responses to certain dialogues. Maybe it changes the intro? Not sure, I haven't noticed anything but I might just be misremembering how the intro goes when I try with a more meek character contrary to the cocky MC I made for story-mode.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey so I've been playing for a little while but I can't seem to find an answer to this:
What's the deal with male personalities? Do they change anything? Because when you get to that part of character customization you get the option to pick certain values for your character but I haven't really noticed anything from my story-character's responses to certain dialogues. Maybe it changes the intro? Not sure, I haven't noticed anything but I might just be misremembering how the intro goes when I try with a more meek character contrary to the cocky MC I made for story-mode.
It changes how the girls view you to an extent. I'm not exactly sure of the effects myself, but it can have an effect on how much you gain or lose when talking to them. For example, say you use the middle option, passive conversation. The girl asks you something and you choose the answer aligning with her settings, let's say she asks what you think of her bust size, she has small ones, and you answer that you like small ones. Both her traits and the settings on the male trait section will affect how much that causes her affection to rise. Now let's say the same conditions apply, she asks what you think of her bust, she has a small bust, and you answer normal or big. It would then affect how much you lose for answering incorrectly.

Story characters, that's the four students and three teachers in the scenario tab of the student list, are completely unaffected by these settings since they don't use the conversation mechanic. Their affection is entirely based on story and club progress. There is only one intro and no variations to it. The only effect any character creation setting has is on the girls or PC you added to the class.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Was there any changes to the plugins in the recent repacks that affect FPS? I'm suddenly randomly getting it to drop to like 5 during H-scenes after updating from 9 to the newest version.

*Changing the Anti-aliasing multiplier in the plugins settings from 8 to 7 fixed it for me in case anyone else has a similar problem.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I downloaded RX11 - Where do I put the optional sideloader files (modpack maps and studio) ??
The Mods folder, but just the folders insider the modpack that say sideloader, the who thing as it came out when extracted.

anhhoctro

Mar 23, 2019
(first of all sorry for my bad english) Hey guys, does someone have problem with InitSetting.exe which doesn't open. I would like to open it to change some setttings of resolution, but it doesn't open.

SeekerSK

Dec 31, 2019
I have a problem with free H. When I start it, it loads between 5-10 minutes and then the game crashes every time. In the free H load it crashes. In the normal game without kPlug, free H works, with kPlug it doesn't. I've been using kPlug for a long time and never had any major problems, but after the last update I probably broke something. with the installation of kPlug I selected all options ... Can someone help me that I can play kPlug with free H? thanks
My Koikatsu: ScrewThisNoise Koikatsu BetterRepack RX11

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Curious, does anyone know of a way to replace the voice dialogue in H-scene?
There isn't one

I have a problem with free H. When I start it, it loads between 5-10 minutes and then the game crashes every time. In the free H load it crashes. In the normal game without kPlug, free H works, with kPlug it doesn't. I've been using kPlug for a long time and never had any major problems, but after the last update I probably broke something. with the installation of kPlug I selected all options ... Can someone help me that I can play kPlug with free H? thanks
My Koikatsu: ScrewThisNoise Koikatsu BetterRepack RX11
There's probably some new mod conflict, that's definitely not a listed issue in the Kplug files. Remember that other mods aren't maintaining compatibility with Kplug, so there are bound to be issues and there might be issues at some point that cannot be fixed without reverting entire mod mechanics or just getting rid of either the conflicting mod or Kplug.

BK20

Jun 3, 2021
This is shameful to ask, but can someone please share the footjob mods/plugins/whatever you call it? Every link I seem to find turn out to have the content removed

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is shameful to ask, but can someone please share the footjob mods/plugins/whatever you call it? Every link I seem to find turn out to have the content removed
That would be Kplug, there's a free version on Katarsys's Patreon.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes