seinxean

Jun 5, 2018
someone can help me? only happen when i use the default skirts, but if i load a card with skirt in it (mostly modded) it's somehow perfectly fine

Jul 27, 2020
Is there a way to prevent the girl from automatically starting a Service animation again after the male ejaculates? Using kplug

SeekerSK

Dec 31, 2019
There isn't one

There's probably some new mod conflict, that's definitely not a listed issue in the Kplug files. Remember that other mods aren't maintaining compatibility with Kplug, so there are bound to be issues and there might be issues at some point that cannot be fixed without reverting entire mod mechanics or just getting rid of either the conflicting mod or Kplug.
I have not installed any additional mods. There are pre-installed mods from ScrewThisNoise and Kplug, I didn't install more. I updated KKManager for InitSetting myself. And KK_UncensorSelector updated because a few settings were missing in character creator. That's all

where can i see the mods where are problems and how can i correct it?

Jul 27, 2020
Does anyone know how to import/add .pmd files in the game? I have some clothing items and their textures from 3DCG in .pmd format but I am not sure how to add them in Koikatsu

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
someone can help me? only happen when i use the default skirts, but if i load a card with skirt in it (mostly modded) it's somehow perfectly fine
Try adjusting her lower body settings, I noticed it does similar, but actually more severe, if her butt is too big.

Is there a way to prevent the girl from automatically starting a Service animation again after the male ejaculates? Using kplug
Yeah, turn off the Kplug option making her, girls think is what it's called, I believe.

I have not installed any additional mods. There are pre-installed mods from ScrewThisNoise and Kplug, I didn't install more. I updated KKManager for InitSetting myself. And KK_UncensorSelector updated because a few settings were missing in character creator. That's all

where can i see the mods where are problems and how can i correct it?
If it is a new mod conflict, not only does it not have to be a mod from outside Better Repack, because any update to a mod inside can do this, but there would be no mention of it because Katarsys, creator of Kplug, doesn't know yet. Normally, if Katarsys knows about a mod conflict, it is listed in the compatibility notes for Kplug that came with it.

Remember, no other mod is working with Kplug to maintain compatibility, they all chose to ignore that Kplug even exists, so there WILL eventually be a fatal compatibility issue at some point, meaning it would have to be removed or Kplug would.

In that case, is there a way to convert it to any other format that could be put in Koikatsu?
You would have to figure out how to put it into a zipmod, not even sure how those are made.

Reactions: 21423007

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone know a way to get darkness voices inside free-h outside of the darkness scenario itself?
They are made specifically for Darkness, so no, it can't be done outside of modding and wouldn't make sense in any other context because no other context has the girl resisting what is being done to her, even if only by her words since she is effectively immobilized and couldn't physically resist if she wanted to. On the other hand, having normal H voices in the Darkness scenes would also not make any sense because then you have the audio saying she wants it and her body language saying she doesn't. However, there is one mod that did this for mod specific rape scenarios. The Kplug mod allows you to turn peeping on a girl into a full H scene with a key press and that can turn into rape if the girl has certain stats or lower.

YoloSwaggums

Sep 5, 2018
I've been having this issue for a bit and every time I try to troubleshoot I end up finding nothing. Every so often when I try to upload certain female characters that have penises I'll get this pop-up for a missing mod called [Dicks] and I just don't know where to find it. 1632253261492.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've been having this issue for a bit and every time I try to troubleshoot I end up finding nothing. Every so often when I try to upload certain female characters that have penises I'll get this pop-up for a missing mod called [Dicks] and I just don't know where to find it. View attachment 1416363
It sounds like the version of an accessory the character has is a version you don't have. Take their accessories off and put them back on using the character maker. A LOT of these aren't actual missing mods, just a difference between the version installed and the version on a specific character. Remember that accessories are saved to the character and do not update when you update your mods, you have to manually update the character with the newer version.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay, I am having a problem with a specific character that I have never had before. When she loads into a scene in the studio, her front hair sticks straight up, but that's not what it should be doing unless I use FK to make it. EDIT: There are now two characters with this issue, but the other is not as bad, her middle front hair is twisted, but that's it. The one below has all front hair points twisted and raised straight up.

CharaStudio-2021-09-22-17-19-51-Render.png

Last edited:

qwartz

May 6, 2017
Jumping in with all those mods from the start is overwhelming where do I begin...

How to delete characters, the game lags trying to load too many things I'm gonna start with cutting down the amount of characters.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Jumping in with all those mods from the start is overwhelming where do I begin...

How to delete characters, the game lags trying to load too many things I'm gonna start with cutting down the amount of characters.
In the game, there is a button that either says register if you have an empty spot selected or transfer if it is filled when looking at the class list in your room. Transfer will remove the student entirely from the game along with any relationship data she might have gained already, so do be sure you absolutely want to transfer her.

In the studio, select a girl on the list to the right and hit that trash can icon, this will remove her from the scene entirely along with any adjustments made to bring her out of her initial T pose.

In the character maker, you will need to move or delete actual character card files, moving them out of the female/male folders should work just fine as the game can't technically read any other folder in the chara folder, only mods can do that.

Reactions: qwartz

qwartz

May 6, 2017
In the game, there is a button that either says register if you have an empty spot selected or transfer if it is filled when looking at the class list in your room. Transfer will remove the student entirely from the game along with any relationship data she might have gained already, so do be sure you absolutely want to transfer her.

In the studio, select a girl on the list to the right and hit that trash can icon, this will remove her from the scene entirely along with any adjustments made to bring her out of her initial T pose.

In the character maker, you will need to move or delete actual character card files, moving them out of the female/male folders should work just fine as the game can't technically read any other folder in the chara folder, only mods can do that.
Thanks! I have a question do I lose any animations or items when deleting a character? I haven't started a new game yet, so I'm using the character creation setting to delete characters then removing the empty folders to reduce the bloat.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks! I have a question do I lose any animations or items when deleting a character? I haven't started a new game yet, so I'm using the character creation setting to delete characters then removing the empty folders to reduce the bloat.
No, animations are not loaded onto character cards and items are only copied, so a version of it still exists outside the character card. This is why missing mod notifications happen most of the time, character cards keep the version of any mod used on it even when the mod is updated, so the version that the card uses is not the version that is installed and the game cannot find this older version.

Does anyone know how to fix it if some of the H animation is off place/position? maybe it's the character height problem?
It is most likely a height issue or other body size issue, the most common being that the character is using a height in the modded range. The animations are still only capable of using what Illusion programmed, so anything above or below what they put in will cause this.

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but is there an active x-ray mod for KK? As in, a plugin that can show the active sex animation internally. Additionally, I hope to find a mod that shows fertilization. I.E. the sperm piercing the egg. Long shot, as I haven't found anything like it yet anywhere online.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes