bigbear2014

Oct 3, 2018
No, animations are not loaded onto character cards and items are only copied, so a version of it still exists outside the character card. This is why missing mod notifications happen most of the time, character cards keep the version of any mod used on it even when the mod is updated, so the version that the card uses is not the version that is installed and the game cannot find this older version.

It is most likely a height issue or other body size issue, the most common being that the character is using a height in the modded range. The animations are still only capable of using what Illusion programmed, so anything above or below what they put in will cause this.
Thanks, but i tried with the most default character,both female and male with the default height,and the animations is still misaligned for some reason.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but is there an active x-ray mod for KK? As in, a plugin that can show the active sex animation internally. Additionally, I hope to find a mod that shows fertilization. I.E. the sperm piercing the egg. Long shot, as I haven't found anything like it yet anywhere online.
That second one, definitely not, but I THINK there might be the first in the optional mods folder.

Thanks, but i tried with the most default character,both female and male with the default height,and the animations is still misaligned for some reason.
Is it an animation that isn't from the game itself? There are two mods that have animations, Kplug and I forget the name of the other one. I have never had this happen with Kplug, but I can't say for sure if the other one has any issues since I prefer Kplug over it due to the significantly higher number of things Kplug can do.

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
Can someone help me installing this AAAPK plugin?
I download the files from the github link in that page, but I'm not sure if I'm doing this right since I'm not really familiar with github.
I'm also not sure where to put the files that I download from there.

bigbear2014

Oct 3, 2018
That second one, definitely not, but I THINK there might be the first in the optional mods folder.

Is it an animation that isn't from the game itself? There are two mods that have animations, Kplug and I forget the name of the other one. I have never had this happen with Kplug, but I can't say for sure if the other one has any issues since I prefer Kplug over it due to the significantly higher number of things Kplug can do.
I have an older version of modded koikatsu that looks fine so i check carefully again and found out the animations are actually the same, whats different is my older koikatsu maybe have some kind of mod or plugin that stretch the male genital when the animation is misaligned,so it is an "illusion" that looks like it was fine,no pun intended. but the newer one that i currently have doesn't stretch the male genital so it looks misaligned. I honestly don't know which mod or plugin that did that magic. but thank you for the helps anyway

Reactions: alex2011

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
You put the KK_AAAPK and KK_JetPack inside BepInEx folder and you need to update kk_materialeditor for it to work.
First thing first, to download the files from github I just need to click on the green "Code" button and then click "Download ZIP" button, right?

Second, this might sound obvious, but do I put it inside "BepInEx" folder or in the "Plugins" folder inside "BepInEx"?

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
Just BepInEx folder.
Thanks for the help. Apparently I'm not suppose to download the file with the green "Code" button, but instead by clicking "Releases" on the right side. Like I said, I'm not familiar with github. Also, the file goes to "Plugins" folder inside "BepInEx".

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
Is there a male mastubation animation? If not how can I create my own animation or download one?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a male mastubation animation? If not how can I create my own animation or download one?
There is not and the only ways to create it is through the same method used by Illusion to make the ones already in the game or to mod it in like Katarsys did with Kplug unless an animation stuck to a studio scene is satisfactory. Then you could just position the character as you want and create the animation, it would just be studio only.

The game is entirely male on female and female on female focused, Illusion rarely ever puts any real effort into the males, even the customization doesn't get much attention.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to copy outdoor shoes to indoor shoes and vice versa?
You can't copy one slot to a different slot, I've tried, but you CAN switch the type of shoe each slot uses in the character maker so that whatever your indoor shoe is is now in the outdoor shoe slot and whatever your outdoor shoe is is in the indoor shoe slot.

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
You can't copy one slot to a different slot, I've tried, but you CAN switch the type of shoe each slot uses in the character maker so that whatever your indoor shoe is is now in the outdoor shoe slot and whatever your outdoor shoe is is in the indoor shoe slot.
I see. I was hoping there's a way to copy outdoor to indoor shoes. The shoes that I want to copy has been edited in such a way that simply using the same shoes type won't result in the same thing.

• Sad
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I see. I was hoping there's a way to copy outdoor to indoor shoes. The shoes that I want to copy has been edited in such a way that simply using the same shoes type won't result in the same thing.
I see, that's unfortunate. Unfortunately, you can only copy outdoor to outdoor and indoor to indoor. Out of curiosity, in what way are they different? If it's a color difference, you might be able to replicate it by hand. The method I use when I have something I want to copy to multiple different characters is to pull up Notepad or similar text editing software, most operating systems have one built in, and then type the values of each color slider. Then, when I go to the new character, I put the same type of shoe on the character, then I look at the notes I took in the text file and put them in by hand. This produces an identical result to the original that I wanted to copy and should also work in the case of copying from one slot on a character to another slot on the same character if it is a color issue. This method also works with size adjustments on things as well.

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
I see, that's unfortunate. Unfortunately, you can only copy outdoor to outdoor and indoor to indoor. Out of curiosity, in what way are they different? If it's a color difference, you might be able to replicate it by hand. The method I use when I have something I want to copy to multiple different characters is to pull up Notepad or similar text editing software, most operating systems have one built in, and then type the values of each color slider. Then, when I go to the new character, I put the same type of shoe on the character, then I look at the notes I took in the text file and put them in by hand. This produces an identical result to the original that I wanted to copy and should also work in the case of copying from one slot on a character to another slot on the same character if it is a color issue. This method also works with size adjustments on things as well.
This is the shoes that I want to copy.

Koikatu-2021-09-27-17-03-23-UI.png

But when I tried to duplicate it, I only end up with the shape of the shoes with no white lines or belts.

Koikatu-2021-09-27-17-03-28-UI.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is the shoes that I want to copy.

View attachment 1424808

But when I tried to duplicate it, I only end up with the shape of the shoes with no white lines or belts.

View attachment 1424807
The really odd thing on my end is that the one I have, same exact name, doesn't look like that and doesn't have lines at all, or the belts at the ankles. I thought I might be able to figure something out, but I can't even get to the same starting point where the boots have the white lines.

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Is there a way to find mods you don't have but are necessary for certain characters?
I used a online mod detector ( ), hoping it might have a link for the mod.
But the mod I'm looking for isn't linked.

Chara: ( )

The name of the mod I'm looking for is "dicks".

Ixian

Aug 9, 2017
(edit) found the problem, it was KK_sexfaces.dll. Leaving this here for anyone else having the same issue

I have some issues with certain characters while in some dialogue scenes. Date's, walks home, also when i carress them (only lesser extent when caressing?) but it doesn't always happen.
Their face disfigueres and get's a Goofy nose. Their face bones are heavily changed (anthro chars) and it looks like the KKABMX sliders revert/stop working in the scenes. It semms to only happens with certain outfit's as well. Doesn't happen on some outfits that are pure modded either.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes