Apr 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to get CyuVR to work?

I actually only need CyuNoVR but that doesn't seem to exist anymore (merged?). It isn't even detected by the plugin manager. Doesn't show on the list.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Save full? plis
BRExtras folder in the repack.

For some reason I can't use Sideloader mods is there something i'm missing?
All you have to do is drop them in the My Mods folder inside the Mods folder, aomehing like that, and they work automatically. There is no activating them, no effect you control, they are mainly just outfits and other customization items, anyway. Some of them are studio only, including ALL of the Sideloader Modpack. This means that, if you are trying to use those in the game, you are trying to do something that cannot be done.

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
In general, the point is where during the H-scene to find position editing? Not that in the top menu along the vertical and horizontal axes both at the same time, but that separately?
Well, that is, separately the axis of the girl and separately the guy. I know for sure that it is, because yesterday I stumbled across it by chance, but today I can't find it, and some of the poses do not match and my inner perfectionist is indignant.
Most likely it is kplug that gives these settings, but I can't see where to poke at point-blank ..

Separate X Y Z axis for the girl and also separately for the guy. So that there would be an opportunity to correct it during the H-scene. Please help, this is driving me crazy ..

looser1

Mar 14, 2018
I have had a problem with "elongated legs" for some time someone has encountered this problem? If so, how to deal with it? It is most noticeable in the character editor.

gddgyfvbjjj

Jul 18, 2020
Is there a way to find mods you don't have but are necessary for certain characters?
I used a online mod detector ( ), hoping it might have a link for the mod.
But the mod I'm looking for isn't linked.

Chara: ( )

The name of the mod I'm looking for is "dicks".
Logged in just to say that i'm having this same problem right now. Maybe some mod went missing on the repack? These scenes worked before but now many of them where there is sex involved are partially broken due to missing penises.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Logged in just to say that i'm having this same problem right now. Maybe some mod went missing on the repack? These scenes worked before but now many of them where there is sex involved are partially broken due to missing penises.
By your use of the word scene, I'm guessing studio. That's by design, go to the second option in the top left with a character highlighted in green in the box on the right, then current state, then scroll down until you see a grey circle with the word penis, it will toggle it for that character. I think the one you replied to is having this happen in the game, where it should not be.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
In general, the point is where during the H-scene to find position editing? Not that in the top menu along the vertical and horizontal axes both at the same time, but that separately?
Well, that is, separately the axis of the girl and separately the guy. I know for sure that it is, because yesterday I stumbled across it by chance, but today I can't find it, and some of the poses do not match and my inner perfectionist is indignant.
Most likely it is kplug that gives these settings, but I can't see where to poke at point-blank ..

Separate X Y Z axis for the girl and also separately for the guy. So that there would be an opportunity to correct it during the H-scene. Please help, this is driving me crazy ..
never tried that but check the mod settings, I know the only reason things like size and the like during creation are separated among the three axes is because a mod turns the slider into three.

Reactions: alex2011

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
never tried that but check the mod settings, I know the only reason things like size and the like during creation are separated among the three axes is because a mod turns the slider into three.
The fact of the matter is that I don't know where to look .. I've already searched everything .. But it definitely exists because I accidentally ran into it recently and didn't remember it ..

I will look further .. Maybe someone knows where this setting is located ..

Apr 19, 2020
What do I do to fix the no response bug? Girls are there, but if I talk to one, she'll stare at me eternally while I click stuff in vain. 10.1 is the only version I've seen this on.

Only Quit Game works. Talking to a girl is a game over for me (like rl).

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Guys need some help! Is there a mod for Koikatsu that adds or increases butt/ass physics?
that is probably made in the Studio. I remember there was a guide linked on the initial post for better butt physics on animations you make there.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
that is probably made in the Studio. I remember there was a guide linked on the initial post for better butt physics on animations you make there.
That's definitely studio work, the scenery in that link isn't available in the game.

nammerduong

Nov 30, 2020
It might be a conflict with Better Penetration, a mod that is now preinstalled, judging by the symptoms. This is one that Katarsys hasn't been told about for sure.
Is it possible you can mention the issue to Katarsys? I wanted to post a comment on his patreon but I couldn't because I'm not a patron. I'm using the public version kplug 2.7.

Apr 10, 2018
Is it possible you can mention the issue to Katarsys? I wanted to post a comment on his patreon but I couldn't because I'm not a patron. I'm using the public version kplug 2.7.
Fews post back (4 weeks as of this comment) someone already commented on the patreon. Afaik kplug installer will disable both BP and h scene options mod assuming that you checked the "disable conflicting mod" box.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
EDIT: Alright, this is getting annoying, I just lost an hour and a half of work in the studio to a random and totally silent crash. No warning, no message, nothing. It just crashed as if I had closed the program myself without going through any sort of confirmation. There is no log to paste from this, either.

Fews post back (4 weeks as of this comment) someone already commented on the patreon. Afaik kplug installer will disable both BP and h scene options mod assuming that you checked the "disable conflicting mod" box.
Yes, but it does disable other mods that may not be having issues. The best way to go about something like this to disable them individually, not in a batch. He really should expand that option into one for every potential conflict. Not everyone has issues and the mod installer doesn't discriminate between mods that ARE causing issues and mods that CAN cause issues, it just goes after all of them. This is why I go with the manual install, because I can't trust the installer NOT to do something I don't want.

I'll bring it up again next time I'm there, he may have not seen the report comment and it is long lost by now if that is the case. Most Patreon developers don't go back to old posts after some time passes or new posts are made.

Last edited:

nammerduong

Nov 30, 2020
EDIT: Alright, this is getting annoying, I just lost an hour and a half of work in the studio to a random and totally silent crash. No warning, no message, nothing. It just crashed as if I had closed the program myself without going through any sort of confirmation. There is no log to paste from this, either.

Yes, but it does disable other mods that may not be having issues. The best way to go about something like this to disable them individually, not in a batch. He really should expand that option into one for every potential conflict. Not everyone has issues and the mod installer doesn't discriminate between mods that ARE causing issues and mods that CAN cause issues, it just goes after all of them. This is why I go with the manual install, because I can't trust the installer NOT to do something I don't want.

I'll bring it up again next time I'm there, he may have not seen the report comment and it is long lost by now if that is the case. Most Patreon developers don't go back to old posts after some time passes or new posts are made.
I just tested the same scenario with better penetration disabled and still got the same issue. I don't got better penetration or hscene options enabled and the penis still won't be in the mouth when using kplug. I don't get this issue when I don't have kplug installed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes