MrCookie1711

Apr 27, 2021
Well this is the second time I have tried extracting the 001 file for the RX11 version but the same problem still happened to me after redownloading the file so can someone help?
! D:\GameFile\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX11.7z: Write error in the file
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa5768.48202\Koikatu.exe"

nammerduong

Nov 30, 2020
Fews post back (4 weeks as of this comment) someone already commented on the patreon. Afaik kplug installer will disable both BP and h scene options mod assuming that you checked the "disable conflicting mod" box.
I just tested the same scenario with a fresh better repack x 11 and kplug installed with "disable conflicting mods" options enabled. The penis still won't be in the mouth.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just tested the same scenario with better penetration disabled and still got the same issue. I don't got better penetration or hscene options enabled and the penis still won't be in the mouth when using kplug. I don't get this issue when I don't have kplug installed.
Sounds like a new position that has a bit of a bug, then. Either that or some other completely unexpected mod conflict, Better Penetration was just the most obvious possibility.

Well this is the second time I have tried extracting the 001 file for the RX11 version but the same problem still happened to me after redownloading the file so can someone help?
! D:\GameFile\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX11.7z: Write error in the file
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa5768.48202\Koikatu.exe"
That tells me the file might be corrupt, which can only be fixed by downloading again.

MrCookie1711

Apr 27, 2021
Sounds like a new position that has a bit of a bug, then. Either that or some other completely unexpected mod conflict, Better Penetration was just the most obvious possibility.

That tells me the file might be corrupt, which can only be fixed by downloading again.
ok thanks I will try downloading again for the third time, and to be sure can you give me any step after the download session to prevent any file corruption

Reactions: alex2011

MrCookie1711

Apr 27, 2021
You can't, the only thing you can do is try again if it corrupts.
well there is another problem about the download limit in google drive, I have been using the links in betterrepack to download the game and it has corrupted 2 times now and I haven't been able to redownload it. Apart from mega which sucks for me, is there another way to download it like a torrent link? It have been 2 days since I found this game and I suck at technology
:)

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
wait, is kplug compatible with manlymarco's hf patch nowadays? I heard it wasn't for some time already because of some incompatible plugins, or am I thinking of something else?

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello,
which mods/dlc are already inside the game when you download all 7 downloads together?

Which other mods/dlc that are not inside the game are available?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
well there is another problem about the download limit in google drive, I have been using the links in betterrepack to download the game and it has corrupted 2 times now and I haven't been able to redownload it. Apart from mega which sucks for me, is there another way to download it like a torrent link? It have been 2 days since I found this game and I suck at technology

Links for days, and not just koikatsu either.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BigJohnny

faceface2

Jun 21, 2018
tried the 10.1 repack from here and all thats happening is im getting a black screen on launch. i tried forcing aspect ratio on my graphics card as well as restarting my computer. after that there dosnt seem to be any tips i can find.

MrCookie1711

Apr 27, 2021
What does it means by this in the Koikatsu Registry Fixer "Please, add the Launcher name on "IF EXIST "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa9392.15606\LAUNCHER NAME" GOTO doWork"
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DRa9392.6477>" ??

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
In general, the point is where during the H-scene to find position editing? Not that in the top menu along the vertical and horizontal axes both at the same time, but that separately?
Well, that is, separately the axis of the girl and separately the guy. I know for sure that it is, because yesterday I stumbled across it by chance, but today I can't find it, and some of the poses do not match and my inner perfectionist is indignant.
Most likely it is kplug that gives these settings, but I can't see where to poke at point-blank ..

Separate X Y Z axis for the girl and also separately for the guy. So that there would be an opportunity to correct it during the H-scene. Please help, this is driving me crazy ..
Suddenly someone will come in handy in the future.

This is the "O" key ..

It only works once, or even after all ten ..
That is why it took me so long to identify it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There is a torrent, yes.

wait, is kplug compatible with manlymarco's hf patch nowadays? I heard it wasn't for some time already because of some incompatible plugins, or am I thinking of something else?
Probably not, Marco is one of several who are specifically against keeping compatibility with Kplug, allegedly because Katarsys doesn't interact with the modding community, but said community DID try to tell Katarsys to change from IPA to BepInEx after months of work had already been done.

hello,
which mods/dlc are already inside the game when you download all 7 downloads together?

Which other mods/dlc that are not inside the game are available?
All of the DLC are in, none are not included.

Almost every mod, basically any that are not pay walled, is in as well. The rest are probably all pay walled.

jimjimmons

Jan 7, 2020
Hello,

I've got the issue where the mouse cursor will not change during the caress portion of H scenes and it is driving me mad. It works fin outside of H scenes. Scrolling the mouse does nothing, no matter the location. Pressing A does nothing either. I've downloaded the game twice from two different sources and run into the same issue, even when using another persons save file. I've used KKManager to disable all mods and plugins and run the return to vanilla bat, and sure enough when I go into free H mode, the issue remains. I've seen two others on this thread who may have also had the issue, but no solution was found. I went as far as to try a different mouse! I am at my wits end. Is this one of those pieces of DRM hidden in the game like in Batman?

Fatigued

Feb 18, 2019
So i have an issue/question? Some of the clothes either don't show up or are just a eye hurting white in the overworld. What can I do to fix this and make these outfits properly visible?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello,

I've got the issue where the mouse cursor will not change during the caress portion of H scenes and it is driving me mad. It works fin outside of H scenes. Scrolling the mouse does nothing, no matter the location. Pressing A does nothing either. I've downloaded the game twice from two different sources and run into the same issue, even when using another persons save file. I've used KKManager to disable all mods and plugins and run the return to vanilla bat, and sure enough when I go into free H mode, the issue remains. I've seen two others on this thread who may have also had the issue, but no solution was found. I went as far as to try a different mouse! I am at my wits end. Is this one of those pieces of DRM hidden in the game like in Batman?
There is no DRM, the issue has no known cause or fix, that's why nobody has tried to help, because nobody can, yet.

So i have an issue/question? Some of the clothes either don't show up or are just a eye hurting white in the overworld. What can I do to fix this and make these outfits properly visible?
Any clothing that is added by a mod will not show up there as only clothes that are official have an overworld model. You need the ForceHighPoly mod from the Optional Mods folder to fix this, but be warned that that fix comes at a heavy performance cost.

Reactions: Fatigued
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes