NightmareX

Aug 27, 2020
Hello there folks, long time lurker here.
Hopefully this is the right place for my question.

I am currently doing a bit of playing around with Renpy cause I wanna try my hands on my own VN and I decided that I want to use Koikatsu for the Character Models, now I am creating the MC and I can't seem to find any decent male clothes, even the, i admit short, google search didnt get me any male clothing mods etc. anybody got some idea where I could get some, bonus points for some beards as well.

thanks in advance.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

I am currently doing a bit of playing around with Renpy cause I wanna try my hands on my own VN and I decided that I want to use Koikatsu for the Character Models, now I am creating the MC and I can't seem to find any decent male clothes, even the, i admit short, google search didnt get me any male clothing mods etc. anybody got some idea where I could get some, bonus points for some beards as well.

thanks in advance.
There just isn't that big a demand for male stuff, and forget Illusion making that kind of stuff, they pretty much always focus customization on the girls. I wouldn't be surprised if there was nothing.

That said, check the Discord on the first page, they MIGHT have something.

Reactions: NightmareX

NightmareX

Aug 27, 2020
There just isn't that big a demand for male stuff, and forget Illusion making that kind of stuff, they pretty much always focus customization on the girls. I wouldn't be surprised if there was nothing.

That said, check the Discord on the first page, they MIGHT have something.
I'll look into it, thank you, if all else fails and because I highly doubt, as you mentioned, that anybody would pay attention to the male MC (or any male character for that matter),I'll just turn him into a black shadow for the intro.

Reactions: alex2011

nammerduong

Nov 30, 2020
The penis isn't properly inserted into the vagina when there's a big height difference. Is there any solution to this other than changing the heights? buggg.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The penis isn't properly inserted into the vagina when there's a big height difference. Is there any solution to this other than changing the heights? View attachment 1439734
This problem is directly caused by the height difference, so the only way I can think of to keep it from messing with animations is to make sure that everyone who is going to be used in H scenes is inside the vanilla height range.

Fatigued

Feb 18, 2019
There is no DRM, the issue has no known cause or fix, that's why nobody has tried to help, because nobody can, yet.

Any clothing that is added by a mod will not show up there as only clothes that are official have an overworld model. You need the ForceHighPoly mod from the Optional Mods folder to fix this, but be warned that that fix comes at a heavy performance cost.
Thanks, that helps

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello i have downloaded the game recently and i have yet to play it.
I have few questions:
1)is it possible to play as your own chracter created in story mode?
2)can you like in Artificial academy end part of the day faster?
3)is there a map of the school or a fast travel feature? as well there is a better Classmate tracking feature than is not locked for that small area?
4) is it possible to move with arrows instead ofusing the mouse?
5) which button is for full screen?
6)is there a way to talk/interact with the same classmate after you have interacted once? Or you have to wait untill the next part of the day?
7)are there a pregnacy scenes like in AA2?

thanks

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hello i have downloaded the game recently and i have yet to play it.
I have few questions:
1)is it possible to play as your own chracter created in story mode?
2)can you like in Artificial academy end part of the day faster?
3)is there a map of the school or a fast travel feature? as well there is a better Classmate tracking feature than is not locked for that small area?
4) is it possible to move with arrows instead ofusing the mouse?
5) which button is for full screen?
6)is there a way to talk/interact with the same classmate after you have interacted once? Or you have to wait untill the next part of the day?
7)are there a pregnacy scenes like in AA2?

thanks
1. As a male character you create, yes.

2. Top middle, where the timer is, there is a next button and you can click the middle mouse button and click the yellow button with the house icon to go home from any period.

3. No map in game, but there is fast travel. F3 for the room menu, F4 and hit the little blue buttons on each girl's slot to travel to the girl. Be careful with the scond one, you CAN get stuck in places you aren't supposed to load into and you CAN get put right in view of a girl you want to sneak up on to peep at, causing her to run the second you load in.

4. WASD, not the arrows, but yes. This is my main method of movement.

5. There isn't one, you need to go into initsetting.exe and set it there.

6. Yes, just talk to her again, but you can only do it if you have interactions left. There are 5 interactions per character per period, 4 for non-lovers, unless you refill the bar with the Cheat Tools mod, then she will deny any further attempts to interact and, with the right setting, won't even stop walking when she is out of interactions and you get in range of her.

7. No official content, but there is a pregnancy mod in place already that will cause her to grow over time, be taken out around the expected due date, and then be returned to school in her normal form after some time as if she has given birth and recovered. The only semblance of an official pregnancy system is the use of safe and risky days, which change dialoge and can determine whether she forces you to use a condom or not, and I do mean she forces it, you don't get an option until you orgasm inside a few times on a safe day, when she will let you in raw.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
1. As a male character you create, yes.

2. Top middle, where the timer is, there is a next button and you can click the middle mouse button and click the yellow button with the house icon to go home from any period.

3. No map in game, but there is fast travel. F3 for the room menu, F4 and hit the little blue buttons on each girl's slot to travel to the girl. Be careful with the scond one, you CAN get stuck in places you aren't supposed to load into and you CAN get put right in view of a girl you want to sneak up on to peep at, causing her to run the second you load in.

4. WASD, not the arrows, but yes. This is my main method of movement.

5. There isn't one, you need to go into initsetting.exe and set it there.

6. Yes, just talk to her again, but you can only do it if you have interactions left. There are 5 interactions per character per period, 4 for non-lovers, unless you refill the bar with the Cheat Tools mod, then she will deny any further attempts to interact and, with the right setting, won't even stop walking when she is out of interactions and you get in range of her.

7. No official content, but there is a pregnancy mod in place already that will cause her to grow over time, be taken out around the expected due date, and then be returned to school in her normal form after some time as if she has given birth and recovered. The only semblance of an official pregnancy system is the use of safe and risky days, which change dialoge and can determine whether she forces you to use a condom or not, and I do mean she forces it, you don't get an option until you orgasm inside a few times on a safe day, when she will let you in raw.
Many thanks

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019

thanks in advance.
I use a mod that allows use of female clothes on males too (but pay attention because some kinda force their own shape or shadng on the character), some overlays, and sometimes a few accessory to fill some blanks, like pants that become transparent at the base of the bulge.

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Is there any way to make the people in the Koikatsu club not spawn in the room during club activity hours, basically just so they spawn all over the school? Game won't load once it switches to club hours now that I have a bunch of people in the club.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any way to make the people in the Koikatsu club not spawn in the room during club activity hours, basically just so they spawn all over the school? Game won't load once it switches to club hours now that I have a bunch of people in the club.
Oh, it is loading, but enough NPCs in a single room can slow the game immensely. Pretty sure the only way to stop this is to edit base game code so that they don't, which I have only ever seen one modder do, Katarsys, maker of Kplug, for his decensoring file, or just don't accept more members. Also, I do believe it stops loading them into the room at a certain number of members because of actual physical space in that room only allowing a certain number while the game can have up to 98 girls at a time with mods.

o-juice

Aug 31, 2021
Is there a way to let you do acts if the girl doesn't allow it normally?

IE no anal, no condomless, but you force it anyway?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019

There is a mod that lets you do if you insist a few times. But I only tried it on free H mode, no idea about the main game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Anal = max out anal teasing or whatever it's called.

No condom = orgasm inside enough times on safe days, when she should let you go in raw even if she won't on risky days. This means orgasm inside over multiple sessions, NOT multiple times in one session.

The rest are similar to anal, just max out the equivalent teasing bar in the after H screen.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i have version rx4... here is rx 10.1... i have no idea what the differences are but im afraid to install a newer version due to how hard it is to get any illusion game to run

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i have version rx4... here is rx 10.1... i have no idea what the differences are but im afraid to install a newer version due to how hard it is to get any illusion game to run
The difference is MUCH newer mod versions and yours doesn't have the translations put out by Illusion.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes